Is this peak teen kino?

is this peak teen kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/unhzLjeHT9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pretty great. Though it's super fucking dated at this point.

literally one black character in the whole movie

That's the joke though.

Yeah, that's the joke.

even so, do you really think you'd get away with doing it in C U R R E N T Y E A R

I'M GETTIN' PUSSY NO MATTER WHAT

>is this peak teen kino
>posts a movie that explicitly states it's not even a teen movie

Probably, yeah.

>He stops the one other black guy in the movie and they have an awkward conversation about how there's only supposed to be one of them around and the second guy gets all apologetic and says he didn't know they already had a black guy

Oh no, a bunch of black people on Twitter said your movie is racist and used a hashtag. lol who cares?

So everyone agrees that this is the best parody movie of the current century, right?

>Evans barely looks a day older
>Affleck looks like this

Every business with a PR department and a social media presence.

Pretty much. Not sure what would even compete aside maybe from maybe Scary Movie, most good parodies were from the last centuries.

JANIES GOT A GUN

Did every parody movie have to do the Matrix where he slow-mo dodges the bullets?

that or Eurotrip

why does it have a 2.5 on letterboxd? is it still worth watching?

It was a huge cultural phenomenon, so kinda. Too bad most of them didn't do anything fun or clever with it. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon fighting got a similar treatment.

EVEN IF IT WITH DIRTY SLUT

Letterboxd is a pretentious liberal circlejerk. Not Another Teen Movie is too raunchy for them.

>why does it have a 2.5 on letterboxd?
How the fuck should I know.
>is it still worth watching?
No, you should blindly trust a review score and save your time to better shitpost rather than try watching a movie that might not be great.

Watch it. It's fucking incredible

i watched this again recently and i was shocked when i realized that wasn't margot robbie that chris evans was acting alongside, as margot would have been 11 or younger when the movie was filmed.

Don't Be a Menace is objectively better than all parodies. This is coming from someone that does nothing but watch parody movies.

who pissed in your cornflakes? geez.

20th century though, not 21st.

youtu.be/unhzLjeHT9o

Ask stupid question, get stupid answer.

>Janie's paintings
>the part with the white cheerleaders
10/10 movie.

Movie had a prime jewfu

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT?

*people screaming
>Janie Briggs has a gun

teen me nearly passed out laughing at this scene

Take out the shit scene and its watchable.

> not jerking off to that scene

check out this shit taste

when i saw this when i was 10 I never saw Varsity Blues so I didn't know this actually happened in another movie

This movie was complete and utter trash, it had maybe 2 funny scenes and the rest was corny tryhard gags

what does tryhard mean, user?

Rewatching it for the first time in a while, the fuck is Ted Mosby doing there?

Just give him his (You) and be on your way