So Sup Forums, what is it you most desire?

So Sup Forums, what is it you most desire?

love and beauty

Lauren German to do lewd scenes

A blowjob where she swallows and keeps suckin

>me in the background

what did she mean by this

I missed my chance

I want to know what i should want

To be respected.

For this show to keep going

The first season was really meh because of the whole detective shit (why do americans love detective stuff so much?), but the second season explored the world behind all these angels and gods or whatever and was way better and ended on ahigh note.

Agreed. This current season is pretty good so far except for the Maze episode although that was a season 2 leftover. Weird they are literally cramming old episodes into the middle of the season, but the show is so wacky and awesome it doesn't matter

Get ready to go Full me detective

this show is a guilty pleasure for sure

to get off of earth

>the child knows more about picking up Chads then the mom

>let's get this old episode that we never released, add some new scenes to it and call it a day lol

Heh her laughing is killing me

what the hell is with the olive

Dropped this when 10 episode in the bitch still doesn't know. Has she learned his identity yet or is the forced drama still a thing?

The detective can't even tell her partner is the literal devil even with him telling her over and over, so thats just a given

female attention. my soul already belongs to you faggot

50/50 odds she does know but is choosing not to acknowledge it, just like Gordon

Lauren German to go nudist on this show.

wowww good idea

Ella is adorable tonight

Buffy to cameo on Supernatural

>I will kill u lucifer
>tfw no parody episode with two brothers trying to kill lucifer

Purpose

Question, should I keep watching lucifer? Stopped after S03E01 because I didn’t want to see lucifer cucked by the chief of police smallville guy with Chloe.

Anyone else suspecting that clark kent is actually an angel?

>god given

all but confirmed to have gone under the knife then?

or some kind of supernatural hunter