Stop, invincible son!

Stop, invincible son!

There is literally nothing wrong with the writing and direction of MoS, except for almost all Pa Kent scenes.

the only good part of MoS was the trailer

Why did people hate this scene? Stop with your headcanon

Even in the start Pa kent was estavlished as the type of guy who would do whatever it takes go hide Clarks power from the public he didnt like the fact that clark saved the kids on the schoolbus and brushed off Clark when he asked Pa if he shouldve just let them die

because it changes supermans origin from
>you can't save everyone
to
>dude uh follow authority or soemthing idk

>Why did people hate this scene?

Because it's woefully bad character writing if I'm supposed to like Pa Kent

It was just a kid following his father's wishes and brings up the first major moral dilemma for Superman's character

>be second coming of jesus
>dad tells you to not help people

Was Pa Kent the anti-christ?

>dude just let me die in a tornado lmao
>I'm willing to trade my life for that of a dog
Defend this Snyderfags, I fucking dare you.

And that's completely retarded.
Why is not revealing his powers so important? Why is this a lesson that should be reinforced with one of the few people that cares for him?
Plus, even if Superman went full Super, they could easily explain it away as just the luck and chaos of the moment.
It's not like he had to fly up in the sky, just run into a fucking tornado.

he was a metaphor for the jews just as jesus was born of jews

Yeah, the post bus scene dad talk was bad too. What's your point, why should I be invested in the least fatherly figure in the genre?

Obvious suicide

I don't think this scene gets shit on enough.

How new are you?

I know it already gets a ton of shit here but even so I don't think that is enough.

Did he fly good?

Never fails to make me kek

Don't shave, hairy son!

kek
someone shop an actual mustache in there
>that paint

Realistically the farmers would just interpret Clark surviving the Tornado as an act of God and go about their normal lives.

Exactly. It's an absurdly written scene that only someone hopelessly out of touch would think is reasonable.

And the complete destruction of Metropolis and Smallville

Particularity the scene where Zod or one of his henchmen kicks a fuel truck and Superman makes no effort to stop the truck but just casually flies above it, resulting in the truck hitting a building and exploding.

The only good part of MoS was Colonel Hardy

>Sup Forums is nothing but the same boring memes every hour of every day, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

living the dream!

Because it blew him up into a mountain and he chose to live up there and not come back to his wife and son.

>Sup Forums

The whole of Sup Forums (minus the creative boards) is basically just dead.

>Stop arian son, you must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Raimi's input can truly be seeing in this script

>Pa Kent dies of a heart attack
>Superman learns even though he may be the most powerful thing in the Universe, he still can't save everyone
>Pa Kent tells Clark to hold his beer while he rushes into a tornado
>Clark spends the next ten years drifting from place to place destroying people's property and then agrees to kill another hero

and yet here you are

Cease forward momentum, my Wife's invulnerable adopted son

I'm so glad this meme has made a comeback. The Snyder faggotry was getting out of hand.

neo-Sup Forums actually thinks Snyder is kino.

Even in the comics people aren't good stupid. There was the time Clark got shot with an assault rifle and they just assumed he had a vest on, instead of assuming he must be some kinda alien.

Shut up salty dcuck

This was the difference between the writer who wrote The Godfather penning a screenplay and Snyder + 10 script doctors. 1978 Supes is best Supes. The heart attack scene was perfect.

the amount of hate for this movie.... lol u fuckers are pleb to the highest degree.

That image is too real.

Halt, invulnerable scion!

He's still alive, the tornado just carried him up into Mount Everest/the Swiss alps idk.

Why didn't he just let Lois stay dead?
I thought going back in time causes major fuck ups in the universe or some shit like that?
Why was Superman so irresponsible?

>Scolding son for saving lives of fellow class mates
>Puts wife and son into deep emotional and financial peril by sacrificing himself for a dog
>Son throws autistic fit and destroys a trucker's livelihood
>Superman's gf is fucking bland as fuck
>Superman's gf is a tough girl that tells guys to stop measuring cocks n' shiat
>Superman genocides his own people
>Metropolis gets turned into Tahiti because of superman's actions
>Everything has gone through a blue and grey Instagram filter

Only good thing were the sneak sarcophagus dildos

This version of supes is a small town, hick, autismo that only got puss once in his life so he is willing to jeopardise everything to maintain that wet hole.

>not allowing Chad to chimpout
the pic related is causing my soul to come undone user

Underrated post

But Chad chimps out in front of everyone whilst his retarded actions are justified due to him being on top of the dominance hierarchy. Betas chimp out when no one is looking like the pussies they are. Also remember the dumb waiter bitch going on about "hurr durr yur better than that" for not standing up for himself? Clearly he's even more pathetic because he sucks up to her but is still to pussy to confront the truck driver directly.

Also play Witcher 1 and fap to all the romance cards when you bed all the whores in the story.

honestly, clark was a jerk

He would rather die to protect his son than the world know of Clark's powers and have, what he believed, his life ruined. I swear you all are super stupid.

Pa Kent just didn't want his son to be persecuted or taken from him to be experimented on. He wanted Clark to live a normal life. It's not difficult to understand.

>tfw this is literally how i spend all my non-working hours if you added about 30 beers

>here dad let me jog really quick with my invincibility and get our dog from this tornado
>shit I disappeared inside the tornado, nobody can see me now with my invincibility
>tornado subsides, Clark and dog emerge
>oh wow Clark and the dog came out unscathed, it's got to be a miracle!

>Can move people really fast without whiplash or outright killing them from G-force
You can BS all you want with Flash's speedforce somehow protecting them but how is every other speedster hero getting away with this?

I really hated the krypton scenes and wished they had gone with the crystal-theme from the original superman. Could have been absolutely beautiful. I have no idea why they went with this shitty star wars-like alien planet theme with people riding alien butterflies and shit.

Contact telekinesis.

Justice League pretty much cemented how stupid this scene was by making Superman be able to move just about as fast as Flash

krypton and flashback scenes were unnecessary and disrupted flow of movie

If you skip from fighting scene to fighting scene MoS makes sense and is a way better movie

no one would have thought anything of a farm boy running fast to get his dog. especially when everyone is currently afraid for their lives and wouldn't be paying attention to the farm boy.

Maybe, but at the very least he was really stupid. There's no reason to let innocent people die if you can help them. There's no reason to not use your talents, whatever they may be, for good which is all Clark wanted to do. Pa Kent seemingly wanted to be a reverse Ras al Ghul of sorts and tell someone fully capable of saving him not to save him and encouraged Clark to do this with others while not understanding it's basically telling Clark to murder people. The lesson is so bizarre it's almost insane.
>You're really smart, hard working, and caring...you could become a Physician, a Firefighter, a Police Officer, a Teacher, a Lawyer...Nah, stay at home and play vidya.
If Pa Kent was suicidal and wanted to die that's his choice, but he didn't need to try to issue a death sentence to the world via his adopted alien son before he decided to off himself.

I dont get why superman didnt run in there and just pretend he got really lucky. I know people suspected him of having powers or something but how could they prove anything people survive tornadoes all the time

>DC fags will actually defend this plot hole

a dog which will be dead in three years

I wish there was somebody in WB that punched Synder in the gut each time he had a stupid idea while working on these movite and fixed said idea

>laptops

Enjoy your death by exploding battery, kiddos

>Superman has the retarded ability of making his face different to others, hence why he can put glasses on and is now Clark Kent
>this scene still happened

While this scene was retarded, this meme is equally retarded. Clark's powers were still developing and none of the Kents knew how tough he was or if he was invincible.

In MoS, Clark is the Christ allegory. In that sense, his father knew that good or bad, his powers would have a profound impact on the world, and even if he was good, he might not be embraced by mankind.

Thus, he wanted Clark to wait until he was more sure of who HE was to himself before he revealed himself to the world, because only then would he be strong enough to endure their response to him, good or bad.

In essence, Jesus needed to decide to become the Christ figure before actually taking on that role to others, and only then would he be able to have the strength to fulfill his destiny and endure his sacrifice.

Clark knew he wanted to help others, as shown throughout his history, but he also wasn't sure of himself until he was able to discover his origins, aka embrace his supernatural Christ role. Only then was he able to develop his powers (like flying), wear a suit, get a name (superman), and reveal himself when he was forced to choose to or not. His decision was akin to willingly leaving the Garden of Gethsemane to face judgement, knowing that whatever happened, he would trust his fate to humans, holding only the resolve of who he has finally become and what he was meant to do.

In no way justifies Pa Kent deciding that the life of a dog was worth forcing his wife and son to watch him be consumed by a tornado.

Henry Cavill is my definitive version of live action Superman despite everything. Idk why but he fits the superman image the best of all. Come at me