The only movies to have a 100% score and more ratings are Man on Wire (157 reviews) and Toy Story 2 (163 reviews)

The only movies to have a 100% score and more ratings are Man on Wire (157 reviews) and Toy Story 2 (163 reviews).

Will Saoirse finally get her Oscar or will Frances McDormand steal it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWgg6Z52VJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dang it bobby take that wig off of ladybird

>average rating 8.8
how the fuck is 100% then?

The Tomatometer is just a meter of it being "fresh" or not.

Hell, you could rate a movie 5/10 and also Fresh, which would bump up the meter.

Which is why it's fucking stupid to look at the meter and not the Avg. Rating.

If this isn't bait...

>brainlets in charge of knowing how RT works

Hope Armond White doesn't destroy this.

his rating is already included, he liked it

Saoirse dont deserve oscar, she will get nominations only because movie is praised, but her performance is nothing special.

Kek'd

This is going to be this year's Moonlight because while last year was the #OscarsSoWhite apology, this year will be the "sorry about all the rape" Oscars. It's a virtual lock for Best Picture and Director

>Saoirse
>spent my entire life calling her "S-uh-we-ehr-say" until I heard Chris Stuckmann call her "So-erh-shuh"

Am I autistic?

6/10 to 10/10 = fresh
1/10 to 5/10 = rotten

something like that, not sure of the fresh/rotten rating.

Any chance The Post will grab it? If you have Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks casted in a film, with Spielberg directing, it means a likely win for BP and BD. I feel Ladybird is this year's Francis Ha.

>youtube.com/watch?v=RWgg6Z52VJU
>Chris Stuckmann
Oh shit /ourboy/ gave this an A+

Our boy? Fuck that, you can have him

It's already much higher than Frances Ha ever was, on every aspect

Wtf?
What kind of Saorcery is this bros?

The Post looks so utterly mediocre. Like B-tier Spotlight bad.

The movie is pretty empathetic to many different POVs and doesn't really have any feminist themes. The female empowerment angle could only be tenuously linked to being directed by and starring a woman

>The movie is pretty empathetic to many different POVs and doesn't really have any feminist themes.
I have noticed this on twitter as the only nearly bad reactions to this movie comes always from somehow butthurt womyn, even the dudebros are liking this movie

It's GOATa Gerwig

>that red beard will never tenderly caress your cheek

Going to watch this movie tomorrow lads. Nice to see sersh on the big screen again.

>saoirse
>seer-sha

No matter how many times I see it I can't get over it. Spudniggers were a mistake.

>>seer-sha

That's not how you pronounce it, shithead.

does saoirse talk about masturbation in this movie

muh lucky charms