Can we make open season a meme?

can we make open season a meme?

your shitty dead thread should be a sufficient answer

do something with your life

Not dead yet, user.

What's the punchline?
Its just a happy bear face and im having trouble coming up with anything that could make it ironic.

The movie/s weren't even ironically funny to watch. Hell CN doesn't even run that shit anymore.

Try your hand at Madagascar.

>stupid kids love "I liek to move it"

the only meme is how many sequels it got

It was for a while, then it died, as memes do in the natural order.

delete your thread, underage

How?

Da-da-dadadada-da-da, circus, da-da-dadadada-da-da, afro! Circus afro, circus afro! Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot afro!

DING DANG OUTTA HAND

Fuck Open Season, why the hell hasn't this movie become a meme yet?

A lot of the Dreamworks films have been achieving meme status, but yet this one has been forgotten.

or we could not and just call you a faggot

This alone is funnier than years of Open Season memes combined could ever be

Bee Movie has so-bad-it's-good qualities, and for how stupid it is it's fairly original which makes it more ripe for memes. Open Season is just bland cash grab shit.

You don't make memes; memes make you

No and fuck off Sup Forums

I like that idea.

How could I have forgotten about this travesty of a meme?
it's ironic that 3 was the best of the movies

I predict it'll become a thing around the fourth quarter of this year. I'd jumpstart it myself but I have no idea how any DW movie after shrek became a meme.

>3 is the best of the movies
you must be made of entirely of human feces

the first two are fucking bad. especially the second one. the third had actual characters and closure.

How about a Monster House meme? Is there already a Monster House meme?

the movie wasn't even that bad. just uncanny valley. If it were live action and not played on CN to death and back it would probably be fondly remembered even.

I thought it was a great movie. Very underrated.

we could make it a meme, we have the power to make anything into a meme newfag, but the contract question is why shud we?