C
K

jackie is a cuck lol

B E S T G I R L

>implying star cuckerfly ever had a chance
(((You)))

By not being 300lbs

What if Star gave up and raped Marco?
What if instead, she raped Jackie, thinking that by doing so then whatever attracts Marco to Jackie will rub off on her and make Marco attracted to her instead?

We interrupt your scheduled shipping wars and cuckposting for this special broadcast! SpongeBob jokes: ALWAYS RELEVANT!

yeah that perfect hourglass is disgusting. I mean come on. She even has an ass and tits. These guys are fucking GAY

I really want Star to suffer from some kind of misunderstanding that makes her think Marco hates her.

I mean, it has to happen, right?

I mean...it doesn't HAVE to happen.

>Star eat out Jackie, thinking it'll make Jackie gay so she won't be after Marco anymore

She consumes a whole tray of nachos, followed by a whole tray of hot dogs, followed by a whole tray of pizza nuggets in the space of 10 minutes. She'll be a fucking dependapotamus by the time she's 18.

By being legitimately cute and having an endearing and sweet personality

Are we going to get an emo opening or ending theme?

C H I L D
B E A R I N G
H I P S

I like MonStar because it tickles my MG fetish and she has the perfect balance of Monster traits and Humanoid traits

Remember when things were simpler? Before all the 8D Chutes and Ladders? Those times were nice.

Maybe her mother can give her some tips.

But it can be like, Marco telling Star that they can't be friends anymore and then she portals away heart broken and he goes on to say that they can't be friends because he's in love with her and then he notices that she left.

It's perfect, right?

They can open the season with that and not correct the misunderstanding until the finale.

Monstar is pretty cute

>Star ends up learning pole dancing from her mother
>Decides to try it out one day, not knowing that Marco is watching
>Finally finishes, and notices Marco staring and drooling
>Practically dies of embarrassment

Does Sup Forums even like this show or is it just because of muh cuck meme?

so edgy...

i like it

STOP EATING YOU FAT FUCKING WHALE

It's legit my favorite TV show of all time.

...that would be hilarious and sad at the same time. Might be best to have it at the mid-season point, but other then that, yeah, that would be great.

>"Star...we...we can't be friends anymore."
>Star, heartbroken, tears in her eyes, simply nods at him, chokes out "I understand".
>She teleports away, as tears start streaming down her face
>Marco, who is facing away and doesn't notice this, continues:
>"Because I want to be...more then friends. Star, the truth is...I love you-"
>Marco finally turns around
>Star's not there
>Brief confusion turns to horror
>"WAIT, STAR, COME BACK! Damn it, Diaz, you really screwed it up this time!"

You know, that would actually be kind of interesting to see, now that I think about it. Especially since Toffee could take advantage of it.

what even are go-go boots? I just realized I have o mental image associated with the name even though I hear it all the time

kinda reminds me of this

Now I know this nigga is just projecting his shipping autism/hatred or something

Check it out on google, but I just realized Star was wearing them in Face the Music. Any implications/theories on this, or is it an actual good fashion choice for girls?

Evil Sabrina does things to me

Growing girls need their nutrition.

I really like it, actually. It's a fun show, and I actually care about the characters.

>jackie is the only one not colored

Would rather massage and mandhandle Star's cute petite shoulders desu

the only mental image i have of them is Mettaton from UT

She's growing out, not up.

Mettaton is legitimately great in all his forms, but I have a special place in my heart for his intro scene.

he only added color to page 3 because we were begging him to do it during the stream

Hey that's pretty cute

he's doing it because Jarcofags are getting riled up about it.

Well, she's eating for 2.

God why are you all so GAY

I'm almost buying into this whole numale thing that Sup Forums has been pushing, and that hurts me. It really does. Why can't you just be normal?

Isn't Marco the "safe kid" or did it finally drive him to make that mistake?

More like eating for 4

Okay I get it.

The plan is to have a star vs thread always be the fastest growing on the board, and always introduce the next one before they get archived, and keep this up at the exact same pace until season three.

I support this. I believe in this. These threads are the best this place gets.

> BRITTNEY DID NUTHING FUCKING WONG

W E W
Gonna need some more of this strange, wonderful new edge AU

jESUS fUCKING cHRIST mY hEART

All the food she's eating, she'd have to have quintuplets.

Well user, you see, after the concert in Just Friends, Marco gently walked her home.

Yeah, but still, "safe kid" implies he's got a condom in that wallet.

Will Star vs ever get noticed by "nerd" news sites and get episode by episode reviews like a certain other show?

But no one ever posts about things people actually like here.

ie Hellboy.

'There are no bugs on Mewni.'

Oh, well yeah, of course. I just wanted to make a "gently walked her home" joke.

Psycho lesbian rape attempting to dominate and corrupt in order to NTR another party is my fetish. Little lacking on good materiels though.

Maybe after the series end and people realize it was "underappreciated" or whatever

Too many people saw the first episode and figured "yep, I know what this is all about" and that was that for a while. It's getting way more popular all of a sudden but no one's going to just start reviewing Season 3 out of nowhere on a big-name site.

cute

I have more if you'd like them

You guys are forgetting how much kids and teenagers can eat.

Until she hits her 20s, that food is only going to make her shape-lier.

>What if Star gave up and raped Marco?
With all the frustration she's built up, he'd probably die of dehydration and blunt trauma to the pelvis

>All the food she's eating, she'd have to have quintuplets.

Jackie Lynn before Marco leaves to find Star at season 3

> I'VE FOUGHT MUDCRABS FIERCER THAN YOU!

> YOU SHOULD'VE PAID THE FINE

>mfw only those of us old enough to have played oblivion will get that reference

kudos to the artist, my sides have achieved orbit

>tfw while everyone is playing 1.5D hungry hungry hippoes, Daron Nefcy is playing 6000D Chardee MacDennis

It doesn't get reviews by nerd sites and "progressive" news outlets because it's not "socially" important.

Look how the only news about this show is the gay kiss scene.

Sooo... she's diddling some other chick? Is that what you're saying?

really?
it was fairly popular when it first came out, getting renewed for a new season based on the deluge of artwork from it

>oblivion came out 11 years ago

So I'm guessing in this universe, River is some kind of charmingly psychopathic scheming Vandal Savage type.

How do you gently walk someone home?

Damn, I can feel the starcuck salt from here.

Those are from Skyrim

I wouldn't worry about it. Marco's too much of a dork to ever even consider having sex with Jackie period right now. He can barely talk to her.

I thought that was Jabba the Hutt at first.

Simple, you hold their hand, walk them home, and then leave. Maybe give them a kiss or two before you go, depending on your relationship.

Requesting young Moon poledancing and winning go-go boots.

yeah, which means much of the kawa doodies kiddies posting nowadays very likely haven't played it.

I don't even know if he exists

That's what you think.

guards also said that in Oblivion

He's around, there's an image of a younger River talking to Toffee and Moon in the background while MonStar glares.

>I thought that was Jabba the Hutt at first.

terminallance.com/2013/11/29/terminal-lance-revenge-of-the-dependapotamus-1/

It got a lot of fanart in anticipation for the premiere.

Then when it aired and it just seemed like an okay kids' comedy ft. Pony Head, The Worst Character Ever (apparently), half the potential audience went "fuck this" and wrote it off. Disney XD's schedule of airing like an episode a month didn't help.

Popular enough to get renewed, not popular enough then to gain a substantial fanbase. That's been turning around more and more with every finale though (1, and 2a and 2b).

i think those that really liked skyrim probably checked out oblivion

morrowind is probably too dated for modern gamers

fun fact: Jarcofags started the ship war

Man, he looks physically ill, here.

...well that's a thing.

Damm, I've never seen that one before. Thanks for the knowledge

Says the Starcuck.

You'd be sick too if your girl told you that while you're member is riled up.