With Infinity War wrapping up Phase 3, what's after Thanos? Who's the Phase 4 villain?

With Infinity War wrapping up Phase 3, what's after Thanos? Who's the Phase 4 villain?

Dormammu?

The Mangog?

Fin Fang Foom?

fag man fuck?

Sorry if this is retarded but I thought they were stopping at phase 3? Or did they change their minds because of the shecks?

They already announced Spider-Man 2 and GotG 3.

Is Venom part of the MCU or is that Sony?

Nothing, because if Justice League's performance is any indication, people are finally getting sick of this capeshit fad, and Marvels' probably going to fall soon.

They've already had spider man 2 six times.

Sony

I expect Kang the Conqueror

Dark Horse vs Image Cinematic Universes.

Imagine a Liefeld adaptation and the amount of spinal injuries coming to actors

>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will begin the next 10 to 20 years of the MCU

>Tabitha, help me lift my gun! Techno-organic prolapse imminent!

Disney buys back X-Men. Does an Avengers vs X-Men movie.

Spider-Man 2 against Scorpion.

Then a Fantastic Four movie against Namor.

Avengers 4 against Silver Surfer and Galactus with FF, Spider-Man and X-Men.

Spider-Man 3 with black symbiot suit and Moon Knight against Sinister Six and Spider-Slayers

Fantastic Four 2 against Dr. Doom with Wolverine, Deadpool, and Venom.

I'm ready, bros

If Disney buys out Fox, you can expect X-Men and Fantastic Four to dominate Phase 4-6!!!FACT!!!

>those storylines
>you will never experience ultimate alliance for the first time again
feels bad man. Disney will be setting the price of the dollar if they follow those story lines.

>people are finally getting sick of this capeshit fad
>Meanwhile Thor 3 is a huge success, following other great victories such as GotG 2, Homecoming, WW, SS, and Logan

if Disney manages to land Fox, that will come with F4 and all of its villains. that's plenty of content. then there's the XMen, but they should stay away from the Avengers universe

Kids are still very much into it, it'll be a good 10 years before it's really dead. Justice League was because it's not kid friendly and also DC sucks.

Kang would be great. Sadly not possible at the moment since Kang's caught up in the Fantastic Four rights because of some teased connection to Dr Doom.

Stan Lee

Michael Korvac, calling it now

Galactus duh

Kang would be pretty cool.

There's also Korvac. And even The Sentry: you could have The Sentry turn up as a "false hero", and with the Sentry retconning everything, could make for some interesting villains

Oh yeah, one more potential option:

THE BEYONDER

The original Secret Wars was hype as fuck

Marvel is currently in talks to obtain part of the current Fox owned rights back, namely F4 and the related stuff

What are the chances of that happening? I remember hering a lot of rumors back when the last F4 flick bombed.

>there will be a phase 4
Just end it already. How are people still watching this shit?

Doctor Doom

>tfw I might die before capeshit era ends

Thank fuck. I don't want the Fantastic Four themselves because they're basically box office poison at this point, but they have some amazing stuff attached to them, including a lot of cosmic shit.

But capeshit is all that’s being made, so of course some of them are going to make a profit.
>inb4 we find out that Disney actually buys a large bulk of tickets to boost first week box office

I might.

I could see Infinity War as the end, but, there's still room for more Dr. Strange, Spiderman, Black Panther and Thor shenanigans. Cap and Iron Man could retire if their respective actors lose their deals, but Hemsworth is still pretty young. Strikes me as the sort of guy who keep going as Thor for ages.

I dont know about what the chances are but recently it's much more than rumors. Fox is looking to get bought. Disney knows.

the first step was allowing the skrulls to appear in the movies (captain marvel)

needs to be dormammu because he's based and if i don't see him designed more closely to one of his better appearances i'll be pissed

>skrull invasion leading into Kree/Skrull lore leading up to fucking Galactus

My body is ready.

>But capeshit is all that’s being made
False
>some
Nigga pretty much every single capeshit has been a success this year sans JL. It bombing has nothing to do with the state of the genre.

If they get X Men they're good forever. Man eventually they're gonna have so many people and they're gonna do some massive huge event where everyone from every show meets up.

dormammu fucked off already

he ain't dead my nigga

That's what I'm hoping, I'm curious to see what an X-Men film would look like in the hands of Marvel. Also dat Doom and Galactus come on

I think they will lay back and avoid doing big event movies for a while, and they will focus on smaller-scale team-ups like in Thor Ragnarok or Homecoming.

>remember reading about how RDJ had inked a 9 movie deal with Marvel to star as Iron Man
>remember thinking "lol wtf that'll never happen"
>he's already been in 12 Marvel movies

Didn't they ALWAYS have the rights to the race as a whole, just not Super-Skrull?

RDJ said he will be Ironman until he already looks too old for it.

im not sure but i think it was the mention of the skrulls which is why they initially wanted the skrulls in avengers but renamed them "chitauri"

>Iron Man 1 made more opening weekend than Justice League would 9 years later
>Unadjusted for inflation
>IM1 wasn't even released in 3D

actually fucking pathetic

Marvel will do a soft reboot with a proper F4 adaptation. Doom will be the main villain for phase 4.

Dude is already pushing 55.... actually you know what. Fuck it. If Tom Cruise can keep making people think that he's 40 through the pwoer of Scientology, RDJ is gonna keep being Iron Man.

It does make me wonder if Chris Evans will still be cap. he does seem to be the only guy who might now want to hang up the identity, compared to everyone else (which sucks, because he literally defined the character)

DORMAMMU I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

>People aren't interested in JL
>Cape shit is done

Yea, people have no brand awareness these days, I had a cherry pepsi today and its awful, they'll probably stop making coke too.

>we live in a world where Spiderman 2: 3 will exist

Marvel

vs. DC

>walking out of theater after IM1
>hear some nerds talking about the Avengers and the Justice League
>lol wtf are these nerds talking about
>9 years later we're rolling up on Avengers Part 3 and 4 the Infinity Wars

>mfw they use House of M to retcon the X-Men into existence in the MCU

Fin Fang Foom sounds like it would make for some killer quips mocking his name

>walk out of Avengers, excited that comic book movies are going strong, and looking forward to the day when we'll seen an honest to god Justice League movie
>my face this week

>Then a Fantastic Four movie against Namor.

imagine, with black panther cameo. Fantasic Four 2 can set up She-Hulk. Fiege YOLOs and reboots inhumans having Medusa show up as a villain in a spider-man movie. Setting up Fantasic Four to cameo in the Inhumans movie.

If only.

The Kree are already canon too, thanks to Agents of SHIELD and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Looks like kino's back on the menu, boys

them already having post-thanos stuff planned really kind of... trivializes the last 5 years of set up and thanos and the infinity gauntlet.

>You now realize that capeshit is this generation's western films

That would be a legal nightmare, but I would pay to see it.

yes the kree will apparently have a big role in captain marvel, since mar-vell is in the movie

We need a war. It's the only way to stop this madness. Just wipe out a good portion of the next generation and never look back.

Dr.Doom or Galactus

You didn't realize earlier, friend?

I mean yeah the shecks, and there's so many stories from the comics thats ripe for telling. The best ones now have taken place on other planets, that only raises the possible arcs to bring to the screen

I hope they give him as good a death scene as in the comics.

tough talk there, kiddo. Do you even serve? Heh.

Secret Wars would be pretty lit. They just need to get Xmen rights

Annihilus

Well the Chitauri were basically the Skrulls of the Ultimate Universe

I did, actually. You're welcome for my service.

>Sentry movie
>acts like he's been there all along
>helped the Avengers stop the alien invasion
>was there helping evacuate citizens during the Ultron attack
>spends the entire movie angry and confused as to why no one remembers him
>The Void intensifies

Not gonna lie, I'd watch the shit out of that

Thanos isn't a one and done villain like literally every other MCU villain

Infinity War Part 2 is obviously going to be called the New Avengers and Phase 4 will be about the fractured team who got BTFO by Thanos coming back together to beat him at the end.

>Civil War
$1.15B
>GotG2
$863M
>Thor 3
$739M and counting

All coming together next summer. Even if Black Panther inexplicably bombs, Infinity War will clear $1B without breaking a sweat

That actually makes sense though. Law of diminishing returns is in effect since Avengers. It’s all downhill from here.

To be fair, Iron Man is the only good MCU movie and if you ignore the post credit scene, a great stand-alone superhero film.

>Annihilation war

Please god yes, just so we can see some version of this.

Except that westerns were actually good

The great Hollywood crash of the 2020s.

Dr. Doom assembles a team of villains to go against the combined forces of X-Men, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and Avengers.

His team will be: Venom, Task Master, Deadpool, Sabertooth, Super Skrull, Abomination, Omega Red, Mystique, MODOK, Bullseye, and Beta Ray Bill.

If Marvel can't get FF's and X-Men's villains, they'll go with Squadron Supreme, Thunderbolts, Masters of Evil, and pic related.

You mean World War Thor, right?

WE

Well Captain America does get killed in the comics and is then replaced by Bucky.

Right, they'd have to call it Avengers: World War Big Guy.

Tom Cruise is in his 50's?

Avengers: World War 4U

Dude really takes care of himself

Would making Osborn/Dark avengers fuck with Justice league 2?

Marvel shit is boring as fuck compared to DCEU so why it's succeeding?

Justice League already fucked Justice League 2 more than Marvel ever could

I think it's pretty easy, they will be the villain, if MCU manages to get FF back, that will only improve the current storyline build.

>This amount of squirming
DC fags will either go the route of saying all superhero movies are trash because DC is shit, say all critics are wrong or shills or blame Whedon for everything

There is a level of commitment and creative freedom that Marvel gives to its movies as opposed to WB.

My money is on Secret Invasion.
Set up the Skrulls in Captain Marvel.
At the end of Avengers 4 you tease that a main character has been replaced.
Then each movie of phase 4 reveals an increasingly large Skrull presence.
Heroes be all like
>Oh no! The Skrulls are invading!
And the Skrulls be like
>Chumps, we're already done!
It wouldn't be a fight to protect Earth, it would be a fight to liberate Earth

Well I don't believe you! What are you going to do about that, huh?!

>It wouldn't be a fight to protect Earth, it would be a fight to liberate Earth

I'm sure they'd like to continue the shekeltrain but you can only make so many movies with the same actors due to SAG/AFTRA

>Inhumans
Well that certainly didn't turn out as planned

Who's directing the Venom movie with Tom Hardy?