Hey Sup Forums I need a movie recommendation to give to a girl that shows I'm witty and intelligent but also sort of...

Hey Sup Forums I need a movie recommendation to give to a girl that shows I'm witty and intelligent but also sort of sensitive. She's kind of a pleb (as most girls are) so it can't be anything super obscure but no mainstream trash please. Her favorite movie is BR2049 if that helps.

Unironically the princess bride

introduce her to prequel apologism.
high risk high reward.

just watch Hocus Pocus with her

Eraserhead

The Fall (2006)

Her favorite movie is a movie that just came out a month ago? I bet her last favorite movie was Good Time, right?

A bout de soufflé

Blue is the Warmest Color

12 Angry Men. Nobody doesn't like it.

Saving Private Ryan

Dogville
Blue Velvet
And the Ship Sails on

Say you cry to It's A Wonderful Life

Show her Taxi Driver and talk about how relatable Travis is.

Eternal Sunshine

This is a good one, but it's about a breakup.

>but also sort of sensitive
You're a little bitch.

Twilight, bitches love twilight

>I'm witty and intelligent but also sort of sensitive
So gay?

Children of Men.

City of God

Why not Rick and Morty? I find that it really brings out my witty and nihilistic sense of humor

man up, faggot

women camo themselves to the man, not the other way around

The Human Centipede

Lost in Translation
In Bruges

>every time I've watched a movie with a woman they don't pay attention or ask what did they mean if it's the first time I've watched it myself interrupting the movie just to hear themselves talk

It's probably just that I come from a retarded family or that I'm trying to watch movies with family but are all women like that or what? I know I'm retarded in trying to get family to watch movies but I'm not that retarded I can't follow a fucking story so what gives!

Romance - Lost in translation/Chungking express
Classic - One flew over the cuckoo's nest/The last picture show
Pleb filter - Down by Law, Repo man
Autism - Resident Evil: Apocalypse
If all else fails just put on Annie Hall, bitches love that movie despite the fact that Woody Allen is in it.

You better get the puss user.

Schindler's List
Make sure you point out all the flaws and historical inaccuracies

>girl

Rocky Horror Picture Show.