Whatd this nigga mean lol

whatd this nigga mean lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbZZ4ecaEns
youtube.com/watch?v=rqbckoIEJGo
youtube.com/watch?v=uLJ_2WMmlPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol refn can't drive

Well now that I think of it Drive does come off as an attempt to imitate early crime centered Tarentino film.

Nah. Drive has a European vibe. Tarantino is great, but he borrows from a lot of other films.

from what i remember about all the shitposting when it happened he was upset about not having this idea in his own film
youtube.com/watch?v=qbZZ4ecaEns

youtube.com/watch?v=rqbckoIEJGo

closest i could find was a 2 year old youtube comments

>I'm 100% certain Tarantino called Drive a "nice try" back in 2011 because he is pissed because he was going to use this for Django Unchained.

No it doesnt. What is a European vibe? If anything it's reminiscent of 70s American crime and car films.

>What is a European vibe?
Le Samourai, for starters.

Drive is better than every film he’s directed.

>borrows a lot
almost everything he does is completely aped from smaller films, he has nearly nothing original

wheelman was better

LMAOOOOOO tru
Sup Forums btfo like

>film with an almost complete lack of dialogue
>imitating tarantino
thanks for the laugh fâm

Neither can I

The fuck? Drive has nothing in common with tarantino’s flat, basic cinematography, and the script isn’t wieghed down by edgy, tryhard dialogue that leads nowhere. Why people suck his dick so hard, I will never know

>dude you stole from the same movies I stole from

in that same boat

You can learn.

tarantino movies are garbage

Drive > Death Proof

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY CANT YOU TALK TO ME

It's an attempt to imitate The Driver by Walter Hill, Tarantino is overinflated and thinks he's much more important to the world of cinema than he actually is.

literally takes maybe 2-3 weeks of practice to master driving
parking is harder

my driving instructor cannot teach parking at all. I am fucked

That's a Sup Forums joke about how they both ripoff 60-70's European exploitation and try to turn it into Cannes-accepted highbrow arthouse.

Drive is like the anti-Tarantino film. Similar sort of plot as one Tarantino would write, but presented in the polar opposite manner. For example, having minimal-but-poignant dialogue instead of having every character ramble on and on and on as Tarantino's mouthpieces nonstop. Or having absolutely zero scenes involving feet.

ha