*blocks your puberty*

*blocks your puberty*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The mom looks transgender too

nah it's just the jewish genes kicking in

Hey, cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.

I'm guessing there's no dad/husband around to corral this tomfoolery

I used to thing TLC was a joke, but then I learned so much from their shows. Truly it was the learning channel.

The father's around, but he's beta and clearly doesn't wear the pants in the family.

They failed their son. Could've at least just had him be gay

She has more masculine facial bones than he does

>Jazz looks more feminine than the real sister

What is up with that family's genes?

Thats not how it works buddy

They want to be a girl, not just take dick. Some of them aren't even into guys.

They all look like clones...

It is if you beat them enough

Jews are all genetically third cousins at best.

found the only child

>Some of them aren't even into guys.

There is a suspicious amount of "lesbian" trannies

clones of the dad with the mom's nose

Think she has a big dick?

Put 'em in the brig.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU

This should be illegal

this is what happends when you get these 'nu' parents thinking they're all progressive/empowerment/politically concious/etc.
what happened with jazz is this:
jazz sees all the adoration his older sister gets.
jazz wants his parents/strangers praise just like his sister.
jazz's family sees jazz put on make up and or one of his sister's dress.
jazz's family goes along with it telling him he's pretty/beautiful/etc.
jazz spends a lot more time with his sister talking about female things (dresses, makeup, hair, etc) or jazz spends time away from her (probably seeing her as competition) and does those things with his mom.
a week passes and they go back to normal, but jazz doesn't want to dress like a boy (cause the boys don't get the adoration the sister gets, plus the boys have to do chores, do heavy stuff, be strong, rough, etc). all the sister does is dress pretty, put on makeup, go shopping with mom.
he starts to cry, so they let him do his thing a while longer
another week passes and they either stopped taking jazz to stores because some people are giving 'looks'.
they try to put an end to it, but again jazz gets depressed/crying/etc.
so they dress her up full girl mode and take her shopping for things.
by now they've decided to meet with a doctor/counsler/therapist
but the doctor is one of those 'nu' fem empowering doctors. he or she tells them that jazz is perfectly fine and that they should let 'her' discover 'herself'
he or she tells them that there are support groups to help the parents get over their fears and join the modern world.
in one of these support groups there's probably middle/upper class families. some even have contacts within the tv/cable.
someone has the idea to make a series about a young person going through this change.
the time is perfect. with all the transgender movement coming and fighting for rights, it's going to be a show everyone is going to be watching.
$$$
jazz's parents 'volunteer' their 'daughter'
NEW
ON
TLC
'I AM JAZZ'

>Jazz's genitalia is very interesting

Kike.

This is what happens when society is flooded with trannies in its media consciousness, you start seeing them where they aren't. Everyone has fucking trannies on the brain these days.

Why does the whole family look white except Jazz?

There's some sort of Mediterranean admixture there. I would put money on it that their background is "Italian", meaning south Italian, meaning Arab admixture.

This shit will never not be horrifying.
>hey I'll just cut part of your shitty colon out of your body and make a shitvagina out of it because your dick is so small

Why don't the brothers kick Jazz's ass for being trans?

>already lucked out with a twin brother
>get another sister to tease

Do you not see the sister.

what race is this

Jazz will either kill himself when he hits 30 or will become an activist against transgenderism.

Nice fan fiction, I guess. I mean, you did just make all that up.

They all an hero.

I dont look back with regrets thanks to this pile of money i made from the sale of my sons soul and penis.

Chosen

The stink lasts for months after the surgery.

it is a mystery

neg
this was documented by them
i'm pretty sure they changed some facts but it's about 80% true

neo vagina

Assyrian or Semetic

t. Hazuk Goldstein

plastic surgery is the american way

if we really wanna fuck 'jazz' up then just tweet or comment on how much 'jazz's' sister is hotter
post up any and all pictures of jazz's sister with captions on how hot she is
this will force jazz to look at herself and compare herself to 'her' sister and will probably do cosmetic surgery (and forcing the father to beta levels beyond ss4)
the mother will fully support jazz's decisions and force TLC for higher pay to pay for the operations

Mother is clearly a kike. Can't tell what the dad is. "Jazz" and """her""" sister look particularly strange because they're both dark as fuck and look like some sort of pooinloo.

>Mother
>Jew
bit of a stretch there but i see what you mean. They look Balkan, like Armenian or Croatian

its a meme you dip

I don't give a fuck, I would smash that colon pussy any day.