youtube.com/watch?v=rObnAFr4qr4
youtube.com/watch?v=jfgWw43Fcuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually enjoyed this movie a lot

The Justice Leage

Tommorowland.

Fuck You Damon.

Justice League

i never watched the movie but i did get to see will smith perform the song at wango tango 1999.

that fucking spider

does bladerunner 2049 count as a flop?

and all of a sudden, a giant fucking spider shows up

Can we all agree Shanghai Noon was the superior Western of that time?

7 year old me loved it.

I liked this movie when I was little, I haven't seen it since. I'm sure it's really really awful. I even had those sunglasses you got from Burger King.

Before seeing it I couldnt guess why this was Smith's least favorite film. Then I watched it (and understood why with that awful cross-dressing scene)

It's literally the only reason the movie was funded

Two people in the theater. They delayed the start by about 20 minutes, probably hoping someone else would show.

I've checked the video out of the library a couple of times to watch it again.

One of the biggest bombs of all time

Valerian.

>they didn't have a long, extended 2d platforming sequence

Literally would've saved the movie.

How was the theater reaction?

I saw this in theaters too and I thought it was pretty funny actually. Jay Mohr was actually pretty funny

Waterworld
Battlefield Earth (with fucked up audio)

this I mean its got its flaws bit it was goofy fun

...also post your face when Dr. Loveless was played by sir kenneth brannagh

God this was a fucking waste of my time.

Cillian Murphy was the only decent actor there, and the plot was the worst shit i've seen in a scifi movie in as long as i can remember

>I even had those sunglasses you got from Burger King.

You know what the difference is between me and you user? I make this look goooood.

I, too, saw Battlefield Kino in theatres. I was like, 13 and my dad was into it because he read the book.

>I liked it.

I didn't see the movie but I got the pyramid toy from Burger King.

No regrets here

The A-Team

Kino.

Dem colored eyes

it honestly sucked dick

Lone Ranger

I was supporting Brendan even back in the day

FF The Spirit Within
Titan AE
the new Blade Runner if it counts

I remember that Kevin Smith anecdote too

These. I enjoyed all three.

Speed Racer. It was great desu.

ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE?

this was a goat film, was surprising to see Eddie Murphy play a villain and he did it well. Only had one real scene of "eddie murphism", when he possesses the reverend

That movie is underrated af desu senpai

jesus christ this film was a travesty

>7 year old me loved it
13 year old me was confused why it had next to nothing to do with the game. god I'm old.

A giant spider would have improved Cop Out.

The Last Airbender

Technically not a box office flop but it should've been

Kangaroo Jack. Right after my first time smoking weed. It was bretty gud, got to touch my aunties tit.

>It was bretty gud, got to touch my aunties tit.
Green text now you fucking causal

My friend fell asleep during it. First time I'd ever seen that happen in real life.

Nothing to green text, her and I had certain relations quite frequently. Its not as weird as it sounds. We all got that one hot aunt or cousin.

Kangaroo Jack was kino.

I have never seen a flop in the theaters, I've only seen major block busters. Anything else I'll pirate.

>Nothing to green text, her and I had certain relations quite frequently. Its not as weird as it sounds. We all got that one hot aunt or cousin.

No user, most of us do not in fact fuck our aunts

back to

from what i remember people were laughing at some parts. i was only a kid and didn't really like it but definitely wasn't the worst movie. it just had no business having that big of a budget

I'm probably the only one here that's old enough to remember this over-hyped piece of shit.

fuck steve martins character

I caught this movie on tv in the 90s it wasn't terrible all I remember is the laser fucking up gorillas and the mezo american ritual to revive bruce cambell

I was 15 and saw it probably the weekend it came out because we never had anything better to do, but I sure don't remember it

Gorilla's in the Mist was better

BR2049

I was around. Crichton was white hot after Jurassic Park so it was assumed it would be good. There were rumblings about his stupid Amy was, but she wasn't really in the commercials and so it just looked like a cool movie about apes getting shot by lasers.

I definitely have an appreciation for how shitty it is and how great the cast is that I didn't have as a kid.

i remember when this came out and the original jim west said he didnt care for a black actor being jim west.

he was right

>implying the scene where they cast off into the river singing "California Dreaming" isn't distilled kino

I've got an aunt who's hot as fuck, I'd go for that if she initiated. No blood there though, it's only by marriage

Never forget youtube.com/watch?v=aiysKaxVYEs

absolutely disgusting

why are you even here

I watched it in a theater too can't believe it, i liked it tho.

Sahara.

It flopped, so it must have been objectively terrible.

K I N O
I
N
O

Only loners in their 20's understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=rObnAFr4qr4

i remember this movie. actually creeped me out as a kid

Watch it again. Tim Curry with a Dracula accent secretly using explorers to find a giant diamond in a hidden city of white gorillas near a volcano and Winston from Ghostbusters is in it with a horrible friendly immigrant accent too.

And the sign language gorilla with the things on its wrists that make its hands talk when its doing sign language. Jesus Christ. It's a super entertaining movie if you're high or shitfaced, but it's worse than watching your grandparents have anal sex if you're sober.

That fucking gorilla and it's voice terrified the shit out of me

Also don't forget THE LASERS

youtube.com/watch?v=jfgWw43Fcuw

That fucking hacky line and the whole scene is on the set of Nickelodeon's Legends of the Hidden Temple.

It's a horrible movie and if you had witnessed the enormous amount of advertising from McDonald's and Pepsi and toy companies advertising for it back then, only to end up watching suck a horrible movie as a kid, you would hate the fuck out of this movie.

but this was a good movie

Man I thought I was the only one who loved this scene

I don't remember anything that happened, I was with my first girlfriend and we kissed throughout. Waste of money really

Im sure Iv watched this more than once but yet I still cant remember what happens in it

I was probably about 5 when this movie came out and it scared the absolute shit out of me. It honestly gave me nightmares for a long time. The gorillas were just plain horrifying to me, I guess because it seemed so plausible for them to exist. Watched it for the first time since then a year or two ago and I actually liked it quite a bit even if it has aged a bit poorly. A pretty neat story. The gorillas and gore are genuinely still a bit unsettling to me even.

The after credits scene got me

This happens.

Shit I meant this happens.

Why was it not called

"Time is Money"

First movie I every saw, I think I was like 5, but I'll have pic related as my answer.

Most underrated superhero movie ever?

Was literally the only person in the theatre. Was during a weekday & my mom was running errands.

I remember enjoying it & laughing my ass off at the hot foot scene.

this flopped?

i remember seeing this and enjoying it

I haven't been to a theater in over 2 years
>implying I remember what I even saw in theaters or pirated

Same. Saw it because Bruce Almighty was funny.

Your friend is a confirmed faggot

Blade Runner spin-off.

>being the only skatman in the theater
that's too bad

Same, I saw it at a drive in double feature as a kid. First movie was American Pie, watched 10 minutes confused it had no cowboys and napped until WWW started.

A giant spider would have been a better ending to Red State.

LTBIA>Space Jam

Edit where its nothing but the scenes of Seyfried in gloves when?

This was an enjoyable flick, nothing really wrong with it, Disney just shat the bed with marketing and lost confidence so decided to cut their losses with marketing instead of going all out like WB tends to do.

Its not the best film but its enjoyable and fun. It reminds me of old adventure films.