Mark Hamill thinks Luke Skywalker is gay

Do you agree with him?

>wanted to fuck his sister
No bait-kun, but we both know that’s not the full fucking quote faggot

Luke Prime was gay, Bigger Luke was straight as a ruler.

You're a pathetic queer op. Hurry up and get aids

Washed up has-been looking to score SJW brownie points in this small window of relevance available to him for the next two years by saying anything they want to hear.

Yes.

He was talking about Luuke.

What about Luuuke?

Kill yourselves youngfags

He's saying the audience can relate to him any way they want because he's a fictional character

>Not knowing about the EU characters

ummm no sweetie lol

I think Hamill is gay. He has a slightly camp sense to him in interviews. Also he wears those loud Hawaiian shirts, and like a wise man once said, only two types of men wear those shirts, gay guys and big fat party animals. And Mark doesn't look like a big fat party animal to me.

That's not what he meant. You idiots need to start looking up sources and full quotes

He must thank the starts every day that they made the Sequels. He was bumming for cigarette buttes like 3 months before the Disney buy out.

I read those books before it became a meme for nu wars fags.

You need to lurk more

Nice bait, but hes talking about fan interpretation since his sexuality literally doesn't matter at all. He is pretty much a warrior incel.

Fuck off newfag

Young or just retarded?

holy shit, I thought the guy was joking

He was ust desperate for a smoke newfag

ANH Luke was prime twink material, I never found his crush on Leia believable.

Is that the Oxford Union debate thing? Fucking hell they let anyone in there don't they?

I always thought he was kinda awkward around Leia even before he knew who she was.

The kiss seemed forced as well like it was a spur of the moment thing. "Do I kiss her or not if I don't shell think i'm gay" cause he is gay.

>Do I kiss her or not

She kissed him.

>spend years on an island meditating
>he doesnt fuck the first prime piece of pussy to visit him
gay