JANIE'S GOT A GUN

WOW do women really do this ?

Is that Kristen Kreuk?

Do what

Eurotrip was really mediocre

cheat on their boyfriends then write songs about it

Kinda, but it was released during the peak of my life,
and it also had peak Michelle Trachtenberg

She didn't write the song, she was merely the inspiration.

If you where 13-17 when it came out though, it's golden. Like those movies from the 70's your kids hate.

400 years later and people still sing this whenever a dude named scotty walks into the room

its all but replaced 'beam me up'

Sucks how she turned out (physically). She had a good run there for a minute before she died in the Bynes/Lohan/Simpson crash of 2010.

She had it coming tho. In an interview, she mocked guys she went to high school with saying they all masterbate to her now and that they're beneath her (Complex). Kinda hot... but karma is a bitch.

MAIL, MOTHAFUCKA

You take that back right now, compared to "comedies" of today it was fucking priceless. the train pervert, the whole sequence in the vatican, Xena as a german dominatrix, the two siblings getting blasted and making out in the club. lots of great scenes.

M 'excuzee

Shut up Jaime

JUST YOU

I had my doubts too

>Xena as the dominatrix
>that gag reel in the credits where she says she's going to pull down his pants and look at his dick in her real accent
My penis was never the same.

Is there any point in dating if all women cheat? Looking for a serious answer.

Not all women cheat though. Studies have shown it's 20-35% of women depending on the country and survey, and 45-60% of men. Odds are in your favour, though you'd still be lucky to make it through life without someone cheating on you considering those numbers.

This.
I really hate Sup Forums and its nostalgia, movie was unfunny and obnoxious. Try being more consistent guys.

Not all women cheat, though. It's just easier for them if they decide to.

I was watching this with my 80 year old Italian grandma and she was cracking the fuck up at the Pope scene and freaked the fuck out at the sibling incest scene, Cash times

It was great when I first saw it as a 12 year old and then completely garbage and unwatchable when I tried to rewatch it recently

>studies
Hmmm, like those studies that said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning?

shut the fuck up nerd

I only like it for the nostalgia aspect. Me and my friends watched it all the time when we were like 14, so it brings back good memories

But yeah, it is a mediocre film. Certainly not a comedy classic

Fuck off, Scotty

She seems kind of a cunt. I remember way back in 2004 when she said you'd never see her doing shoots like this.

Right?

I hate losing a hottie like this, but she had it coming.

Uh-oh, long tunnel.

IMAGINE being this obsessed a year later

Playing the devil's advocate here, but maybe what that user is trying to say is that he doubts in the reliability of those studies

i was offended when i saw the eastern europe part, fuck them we are not savages and that poor

early 2000's as fuck

Sure thing boris.

She has Russian peasant genetics. After 30 they turn into tubs of lard.

well fuck you

Wtf. Why does she look so different?

No you weren't you larping cunt.

My ex was Polish and found that part hilarious.

So either you're more insecure than a woman of your country really is that fucking horrible and you're coping.

Trachtenberg was THICC in 2013 tho

>that faint view of the top of her stockings on the left

Hnnng

Gib chubby pale gf

>hmm, that one time I was really feeling down, he was really hot and Jason will never find out so it doesn't really count

PR BALROG?

>Matt Damon did shit like this and Stuck on You after Good Will Hunting

But why?