Stranger things General- /stg/

Qt ghost edition

Other urls found in this thread:

architecturaldigest.com/story/stranger-things-filming-locations-are-just-as-spooky-in-real-life
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4771880/stranger-things-filming-locations-hawkins-indiana/
youtu.be/hc45-ptHMxo
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90490054/#90490054
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Qt ghost edition

deleted scene

ghost
halloween

Him and his dad are legit psychos who both need to have the shit beat out of them.

spooky

I'm glad jews finally have an outlet on TV. Hopefully a harbinger of things to come.

better version showing all 4 outfits

finn goes to catholic school

what is she going to do with her hands?

She’s hailing victory for the white race. Millie is our queen and will lead us to a golden dawn

user, that’s from a communist uniform

reachig for the BBC check her pics with Drake

>öbergrupenfuhrer Millie Bobbi Braun orders the execution of a villiage of Ukrainian Jews (1942) (colorized)

He's just an Enkidu looking for his Gilgamesh.

/stg/ power rankings based on entertainment value

1. Madanon
2. Bridgefags
3. Stevefags
4. Billyfags
5. Finnfags
9999. Milliefags

I love that picture, I'll never get tired of it.

>those teeth
i'm legit worried for her dental hygiene

those are braces which are unfortunately fixing her qt snaggletooth look on those teeth

her snaggletooth look is cute but there they just look deformed
i don't think she has braces though

>they just look deformed
no they are cute

>i don't think she has braces
those bumps on the snaggleteeth are too uniform to not be corrective dentistry

>no they are cute
Gonna have to agree with other user that they're fucking disgusting. She needs to get them fixed before she starts kissing more boys because they'll shred someone's tongue.

they can be cute, but here they're not, to me at least

and damn nice observation

I think she looks beautiful in your pic.

>that natty curly hair
>those qt teeth

Soon she’ll be grown up and her teeth and cuteness will be lost like tears in the rain

me too. so absolutely adorable. love that curly cabin hair of hers. overalls too. just wanna snuggle.

:'(

Is showing midriff even in fashion? I think I've seen a girl in public showing midriff 2-3 times in ten years.

Milliefags can't control their autism, eat up entire threads, and are never on topic. They're the cancer killing /stg/.

you either don’t live in america or don’t go out often

>finn goes to catholic school
one drop of jewish blood is all it takes user

I don't live in America.

It's a trait of trailer trash and degeneracy. You should feel lucky.

it's in fashion for millie

Yeah that's what I was referencing. Just wondering if it is a big trend now or if she has just been sexualized early by Hollywood perverts.

t. Muslim

I agree, my brother, we must cover our women from head to toe!

This is a picture of Sadie.

Can the bridge people please locate the spot it was taken?

Thanks.

Not really a trend at all, including with people her age or a bit older. Not in the US at least.

She's just been sexualized, we've known that for a while now, unfortunately.

kek

somewhere in georgia, on set during filming

lol @ pedos who don't even know it

>georgia
>on set
wut
they can easily film in indiana itself, but they still don’t?

Yup. Filmed in Atlanta. Most TV shows aren't actually filmed where they take place.

architecturaldigest.com/story/stranger-things-filming-locations-are-just-as-spooky-in-real-life

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4771880/stranger-things-filming-locations-hawkins-indiana/

>The brothers found many places in and around the Atlanta, Georgia area that reminded them of their own childhoods and felt the area would work well with the narrative shift to the fictional town of Hawkins.

The Duffer Bros are from North Carolina though. So not really sure why.

>2160p Millie in that Converse ad

FOR
WHAT
PURPOSE

Particularly the younger ones. Otherwise you get the subclass of people like the ones in this thread, defending a child's exposed stomach.

but i like her tummy peeking out. is cute

there is nothing bad about exposed stomachs. try going to the beach sometime

>cute

Why is that the only adjective used to describe Millie in these threads? I mean I know the real reason why, but at least think of something different to make it less obvious you're using it as a placeholder.

inshallah, brother

Thread's gonna be deleted again. What's with the Milliefag uprising?

Where are /fack/posters?

I love Stranger Things!

that's one of the qtest pics

they were silent for a few threads. it was bound to happen

Because it's accurate? She's not hot, or sexy, or whatever, nor do I want her to be - I hate that false maturity/acting like adults. She's a kid and she's cute. That's it.

CHEMICAL
CASTRATION

They seem to enjoy destroying threads but complain when it actually happens. Must be part of the chemical imbalance or something.

you’re a grown man. the only people that should be fawning over a cute kid for being cute are grown women. because that’s the way things are

What's Stranger Things?

Oh right, the show with all these kids in it

every stg turns into a fuckin pedoposting, the only fuckable from that show is that crazy milf winona ryder. jesus guys, grow up and stop dreaming about some shit weird scenario where you are living with millie and still shitposting on Sup Forums.

>every stg turns into a fuckin pedoposting
not necessarily. it just comes in waves

Say that entire post to a family member in real life and pay attention to the reaction you get

I dunno about that I am 30 and I think I am getting whatever you call being "clucky" when it's a man.
Seeing kids makes me wish I had some.

and natalia dyer, my bad.

Fuck you faggot. Mrs. Wheeler is 10 times more primo milf material than Joyce.

good one, but i don't even remember her from the show, but yeah, another fuckable milf

>you’re a grown man. the only people that should be fawning over a cute kid for being cute are grown women. because that’s the way things are

No, that's what toxic masculinity leads you to believe. Because I'm male I'm not supposed to show emotion or something? fuck off.

dogs are cute, kids are cute. i cry, like everybody does. go back to Sup Forums.

Mixed in with Finnfags. Also they haven't been posting much lately, guess they've moved on.

I haven't cried in 20 years. Last time was after watching Terminator 2.

t. American

you do realize there's not a paranoid pedo witchhunt everywhere, right? most people in the world recognize kids are cute and enjoy spending time with the and protecting them

look up finnish sauna culture if you wanna pop a gasket i guess

>millie
last thread was filled to the brim with fackposting. don't be biased now.

>i cry
Clearly.

>I haven't cried in 20 years.
Congrats? Doesn't make you better or more "of a man" or anything else. Why do I care, or why does it matter?

it is okay to show emotion, but there is a difference between saying kids are cute or pedoposting on a mongolian horse trading board.

agreed, but as long as the pedos just shitpost here, aren't explicit (this thread is incredibly tame so far), and don't hurt anyone, i don't care

What are you hiding, user? How big is your millie folder?

Oh shit, you unironically said "toxic masculinity" didn't you?

Is that a young Uma Thurman in the right.

fucking faggot

I'm not some obsessive freak, I have funny pics of all the actors and screencaps from the show, etc. but nothing just of Millie or whatever, don't worry.

Are you madanon? I remember you asking this to someone before.

Why are there Muslims in this show now?

>toxic masculinity
you mean “normal human behavior”
i think you must be lost, this isn’t tumblr

Hurrr donot worry BRO i am a ALPHA MALE the wimmen love me XDDD

youtu.be/hc45-ptHMxo

>poster with a conflicting viewpoint that is to the right of your insanely left wing view(s)
>oh em gee go back to poll u fascist

>last thread was filled to the brim with fackposting

Literally only about 20 posts, most of which were accompanied by on topic, non-pedoshit discussion. Stop with the false equivalency.

ITT: triggered rightwingers (lol ironic) and closeted pedos

>I have funny pics of all the actors
Oh look, they're thinking of new adjectives besides "cute." Now they're "funny" pics.
>Are you madanon? I remember you asking this to someone before.
Why would I be mad about this? You're the one having to defend yourself against three people in this thread. If this happens often then maybe you should address your problems.

>if you don’t agree with the rejection of certain human social norms that have existed for millennia, you’re a roid raging dudebro or a PUA type
wo.. rally meks u tink

C'mon dude, do you really think what you have been taught to believe is just normal and everyone else is Sup Forums? The people that cooked up stuff like "toxic masculinity" do not have your best interests at heart. These are people that want to make you weak because they think that is a prerequisite to uplifting women and PoCs.

FYI I'm not saying you can't cry or feel feels or any of that. I just hope you can be suspicious of what you have been taught and the motives of the people behind it.

Sorry, the one before last
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90490054/#90490054 i think? and the one before that was millieshit

>The people that cooked up stuff like "toxic masculinity"
you mean like neuroscientists and psychiatrists and psychologists across the globe who do studies and publish papers? just because you're not educated doesn't mean they're wrong. it's a buzzphrase, yeah, but you know it's true a person gets fucked up when they're told they can't show emotion or can't cry especially as a kid when shit happens to them

>funny
Fuck off retard. I don't mean creepy pics of the actors. I mean just from/relating to the show.

>These are people that want to make you weak because they think that is a prerequisite to uplifting women and PoCs.
I'm sorry but you sound like a conspiracy theorist here, like someone's "out to get you" lol.

>calling others uneducated
>admits to using buzzphrases
ur funy user xD

I admitted it was a bad choice of words, yes.

>the one before last

You consider that "filled to the brim"? lol Millie pedoshits really are a whole other breed of delusional

So you're an uneducated hypocrite, yes.

i didn't click or go back or read it. one of them was, yes. i don't know if it's that one. as i said.

why so triggered?

there’s a difference between healthily showing emotion and being an emasculated postmodern excuse of a man, user

The same people that sell "toxic masculinity" to you as an idea post "male tears" memes.

milliefags should be permabanned on sight.

No, I just admitted to using a phrase that sets people off. I could and should have reworded it so we could have had actual discussion. But you're off your rocker already so I guess there's no hope of that.

I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Finnfags too.