Reminder that you guys are overhyping this way too much

Reminder that you guys are overhyping this way too much.

It's going to be nice, pleasant, "comfy" -whatever but it won't be the fucking epitome of cartoons or good animation.

That is all.

It's better then the shit that repeats itself endlessly nowadays.

No one cares OP

It'll still be great.

I was already lied to about the original show being "like, super epic, the best thing ever. believe me".

It was more like a casual romp through some action hijinks with one epic episode (haunted house).

The animation will probably be stepped up, it's going to be bloodshed and sword violence. Also it's been part of my childhood, so you can go fuck yourself.

>it won't be the fucking epitome of cartoons or good animation.
Nothing is the epitome of cartoons or good animation.

Confirmed for shit taste.

idfc, It won't end up like PPG's reboot so I have all the reason to hype.

It doesnt even TRY to be an "epic" show.
Its a status quo quest-of-the-week type show.
People need to at least be honest about what it is.

This

Samurai Jack is the breath of fresh air we need outside of constant Waifu vs the Forces of Evil and Bait Universe threads.

>The animation will probably be stepped up

>old cartoons getting better animations in reboots
>ever
>EVER

Well I can probably say for sure it's going to be better than anything else airing on CN right now. Maybe even better than anything on the big 3 networks. And that's worth something to me.

This isn't a reboot, dumbass.

I just want a great season of Samurai Jack.

you know what i meant, child

Have you even watched the trailers? Their style of animation has improved significantly since back when it came out. Look at Clone Wars

>shit that repeats itself endlessly nowadays
You mean like Gravity Falls or Adventure Time?

Samurai jack is cartoon doomguy. I'm happy and will always root for him

I think he means the shit like TTG, nuPPG and other crap CN shows

Do you think that the big 3 networks will take a hint from Samurai Jack's success?

We are living in times, where mediocre shit like the Loud House is considered as "the saviour of Western animation".

>the big 3 networks
CN, Netflix and Disney?

Meant for

Neflix is a platform, not a network

started watching the original series its really good but i dont have the drive to go through all the episodes because each episodes has a proper closure.

Geez man, why exactly did you feel the need to post this?

I think people get confused about what made the show great, or at least it's not an "epic" it's an incredibly artful, dynamic and daring show, but it was never about the narrative in its original run and I don't really get why people have been clamoring for an "ENDING" for so long when the show largely never had a plot to follow beyond its premise.

I just have Young Jack in Africa and Jack and the Baby left and I'll be all caught up and ready for the new premier. Can't stop my hype train, it's even bleeding into my other hobbies.
Was playing video games yesterday and started a "Samurai Jack" character in Path of Exile.

maybe this show is too patrician for Sup Forums
if you can't into minimalism, ambient, and slow–paced shows just don't watch it

I'm just watching it for the closure. I mean, fuck, it's been more than a decade isn't it? Happy ending, the-ride-never-ends ending, Jack fucking dies ending, I don't even care at this point.

>shitting on 12 Angry Men AND Shawshank Redemption
I was gunna give your pic a chance, but the last sentences where they took personal jabs at Anno, Ikuhara, and Shinbou, and shitting on the two movies ruins the points on both sides.

Because you people are overhyping it? Lower those expectations a little, otherwise you might get disappointed.

go away

This pic is as retarded as your statement. Good job.

thanks for the (you) and the butthurt, that's just a troll pic don't be retarded, but you know i'm right

Of course it won't, that would be One Punch Man.

Thank god we have you to police our hype, user. Sup Forums would be in ruins without you!

What I find sorta hard to believe is that JAck somehow went all those years without being able to kill Aku, when he almost killed him like three times at least in S3. Wonder what kind of explanation we'll get.

>being new to Sup Forums bait

We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter off over the horizon, and we won't see each other for about a week. And then, we'll do the same thing all over again.

Adventure time after season 3 is poop

>That small squint in the last panel
Oh my fuck
S2 soon fellow weeaboo

Mob Psycho 100 is a more impressive animated work than Onpan in every way

>being uniformly informed about asanine baits
Teach me your ways senpai, truly I have not wasted enough of my time on this website learning all of the underlying baits crafted by the many wondrous boards that I never frequent.
Please, the thread's all yours.

>frequenting shit boards

It's been said that Aku's just avoiding him. Their last encounter was probably Jack vs. Aku.

I don't expect it to. I expect it to be entertaining.

I have your best interest in mind, friendo. Remember this thread when you'll daily be greeted by contrarian "Samurai Jack is shit threads"

This isn't Sup Forums, friendo.

I don't post on Sup Forums but they come to Sup Forums often enough that you learn to recognize it. They always make some sweeping generalizations about what constitutes pure art or some shit, and then finish it off by listing some acclaimed works in the "bad" column or vice versa to guarantee replies .

I have a feeling that no matter how the ending turns out, people are gonna be heavily split on it. It's been over a decade of waiting and people have all kinds of different ideas on how Samurai Jack should end.

Yeah it'll definitely be shit

Nah, CN is shit therefore Samurai Jack Warrior will be shit.
They should just sell to Disney.

Good thing this isn't airing on CN, its on Toonami/Adult Swim

MP100 is for beta males.

so much this.

Point is OP Sup Forums is only into waifu animations and SU, which to each their own and all that, still gets redundant as hell. Jack is a throwback to the early 2000's, that's why it's gonna be so great.

Same shit.
Toonami was a mistake anyways.

In my opinion it isn't really being hyped, people are just excited about it.
Any time anybody expresses anticipation for something on the internet people interpret that as hype or marketing, shit just let people be happy about something and form your own opinions about it instead of jumping on a bandwagon you fucking sheep.

you are just angry inside

Very true

>Any time anybody expresses anticipation for something on the internet people interpret that as hype or marketing, shit just let people be happy about something and form your own opinions about it instead of jumping on a bandwagon you fucking sheep.

Ever since the Tortanic and Scrollocaust happened people have been wanting to see every big game/move/series to be a disaster so they can screencap their posts and post it later.

Unpleasable even unto to the end of your days.

>It's going to be nice, pleasant, "comfy"
Are you fucking joking

it autism/bait

ignore it

>an action cartoon about a sad, lonely, bitter dude coping with perpetual macro failure in the face of micro success
>pleasant, comfy

>comfy
bait identified

Samurai Jack IS a waifu animation user.

>Implying Samurai Jack by Genndy Tartakovsky is grim dark

It's a fucking show for kids and stoners. Have you even watched it?

why is Sup Forums so damn plebeian when something isn't flashy and detailed?

>isn't flashy

Lol what, it's practically flash animation, user

Its the recent infestation of crossboarders.

Shun the nonbeliever.

>share an opinion that doesn't outright praise the show
>guranteed replies
You Jackfags are baited way too fucking easily

SJ was shit; it's just a poor man's version of Ronin.

What? All I'm saying is that you're hyping this shit up way too much. It's good but the hype for this is near ridiculous.

Thank you. And to think that I wasn't even being overly critical with what I posted

What is it? Are people crying about there childhood or something?

>SJ was shit
Here's your (You)

you are being overly critical with people who disagree with you user

I too remember puberty and being contrarian for contrarians sake.

SJ fags started it.

>Slightly suggesting that Samurai Jack might not be the best show on earth in the OP
>Hurr durr overly critical contrarian burn the witch!

>Slightly
But that's not slightly at all

SJ fags are the same as other cartoon fags.
They should all burn.

So he's gonna fight him in the new season right?

Waifu animation requires waifus, though.

> it won't be the fucking epitome of cartoons or good animation.

That's what you're so ass blasted about?

Nah, fuck you.
I'm watching this show for the first time in my life and I can safely say it's one of the most unique cartoons I've ever seen. I'm going to be as hype as I want because I know it won't disappoint.

>Lower those expectations a little, otherwise you might get disappointed.

Maybe I want to get disappointed

Because it's not out yet and you already make assumptions.

>It's going to be nice, pleasant, "comfy" -whatever but it won't be the fucking epitome of cartoons or good animation.
that's a good reason for the hype th...
nothing wrong with that imo

Are you implying that's not what everybody else on this board is doing with this?
Let's face it, you're just sore because my assumption differs from your the near manic hype.

>this show is just going to be "good" nothing more! why u people overhyping this!!!!

dude some people really like this show, is very unique and different, tell me whats wrong with that

All people are doing is assuming that Samurai picks up where it's left.
Since you are the sort of hipster who don't watch shows that are popular, there is no way in convincing you otherwise.

I'm just saying you might end up disappointed if you're hyping something up that much before it is out, tell me what's wrong with that

>overhyping
you are probably right, or maybe not..
BUT, that word is pretty dumb
you can't be exited anymore?

>Since you are the sort of hipster who don't watch shows that are popular, there is no way in convincing you otherwise.
What? And you "know" this how exactly?
Also are you implying the hype on this site for this show is moderate?

It's a bait-for-attention thread. He probably hasn't even been to the threads he's considering so 'over the top'.

I admit I am a little worried that we'll be having slow paced episodes like Jack and the Archers and people will start complaining about nothing happening and the like. Though with the reruns and the Stream on AS, that will probably be a minor case.

Nah man, it's going to be fine. The show will be a cancer and newfag filter.

early 2000's were the best days of my life