Ayy lmao

Ayy lmao

Dat outfit... MY FUCKING DICK!

God dammit. Emma Frost was great because she was a total bitch but she was on your side. It's like writers only want heroes who just get along all the time.

Emminatrix is hot

Jesus fucking christ!

We had mental projection Emmaclops
Now we have ACTUAL Emmaclops. Bravo, Soule/Lemire.

Selene wants her clothes back

So Emma is a supervillain ... Again

90s looks good on her

That's not her new outfit, right? ugh

Storytime when?

Why did she steal Judge Dredd's helmet?

where is the cbz for this issue?

She is just a woman in love, she can be held responsible for her actions.

>Always liked Emma with Scott

Didn't read the most recent issue and didn't even read that page but if Emma has lost the plot and has now gone into "stick your dick in crazy" tier, my dick wouldn't be opposed to that.

This entire event is a fucking disgrace. Shame on Lemire and double shame on Soule.

Classy character assassination marvel. Of course emma becomes the scapegoat for the event since inhumans couldn't be the wrong side.

This would have been avoided if the X-Men had actually EXPLAINED things to the Inhumans instead of just attacking them with no explanation.

We have Beast to blame for that. His bad judgement led him to going to the X-men first before going to Medusa who murdered the last person who messed with the clouds (mental projection Cyclops)

Nah, the only people we have to blame are the chimps that work as writers in marvel. They're so retarded even a middle schooler could chart a better story than them.

WHERE ARE THE TITS ??!!!!!!

>actually EXPLAINED things
>instead of just attacking them with no explanation
That's pretty much been the case with EVERY SINGLE HERO VS HERO EVENT for the last 10 years or so.

It's always "people fight because reasons."

just read it

emma unleashes killer robots
and psylocke has a "I have KATANAS, YOU CANT BEAT ME WITH HAIR" scene

it ended up as a storytime of pain

Not really, in Schism, Civil War, AvX and Civil War II each side knew exactly what they fighting over. What they were fighting over was stupid, but at least they knew what the other side wanted and knew why they were against it.

So how did this shit end i couldn't be assed to read them even with storytimes after the second issue

But of course. After last ish had Wrongclops going full retard with 'oh em gee how come you'se inhumans would want to help us?!' I wasn't expecting anything else.

Emmaclops is always half-right

The inhumans and x-men have a big final battle. During the battle, Medusa is told about the saturation point thing. She goes "oh, why didn't they just say so in the first place?" and destroys the cloud. The two sides join hands and hug it out because the conflict is over now that the cloud is gone.

Then Emma goes "welp, now it's time for the inhumans to see what it's like to be genocided" and summons a bunch of inhuman-killing Sentinels. The x-men and inhumans team up to take them down and Emma escapes in the chaos.

Punished Emma.

>making comics heterosexual again
Yay!

Scott wore it better?

>Marvel heroes
>getting along all the time

Threw up reading that, it's like my body rejects stupidity like this

>Emma on anybody's side but Scotts
Did you really expect her to be around after his death?

Those shoulder pads and the spikes on her thighs and forearms are fucking stupid. She isn't even wearing white.

Moon Girl came up with a perfect solution to destroy the cloud in 2 seconds off-panel. Medusa had to press a big red button.

She hasn't worn white since AvX

Isnt this like a liefeld design?

>They even did the "OH MY GOD ALL THOSE PEOPLE SHE KILLED" thing to solidify her status as a villain
Fuck marvel glad I haven't given them a dime since Scarlet Spider ended years ago.

What's the point in Emma returning to villainy if she's not going to take back her old colors?

Wah wah evil character reverted backwards. Wah wah boo hoo.

Symbolism. She isn't at her roots, but a different kind of "villain"

How much do they pay you to advocate character assassination? Do they also pay you for every post praising Jean Grey turning all men gay?

after more than 20 years. Generation X is from November 1994. She had more years as a hero than as a villain.

She was also never shown before to be psychologically weak, becoming insane is out of character. She has recovered from having her brain fried by the Phoenix, and from being put in catatonic state by Mastermind.

Hey Goblyn Queen II, hey!

Stop it. STOP IT! Who comes up with this crap. Makes Onlsaught sound like a smart event in comparisson.

Penance 2.0

I thought it was female Judge Dredd from the thumbnail

Monet is the current White Queen.

I only read the first two issues and they were mediocre, but this started off bad and only got worse. It's just like the """""writers""""" said fuck it and wrote a Y7 cartoon.
>that dialogue
>those motives
>nuEmma design
>the complete character arc disconnects from DoX->ANAD->IvX

>a minority is head of the 2017 Hellfire Club
why am i not surprised

Also
>deus ex machina bullshit
>"lol why didn't I just lead with the deus ex machina bullshit"

I'm surprised that Marvel is still doing the Victorian rich-people's bondage club. It was goofy when Claremont was doing it.

Eah wah muh gen x fan fiction comic.

Could you be any fucking lamer?

>all men
>only young iceman
WHICH/one?

Do you get paid to swear allegiance to the nation of Bendis, where all people young and old speak the same?

Can someone tell me why BB and medusa werent together.

Because comics are for retards.

Do you hate on everything to be a hipster?

No, I only hate horribly written trash like IvsX.

Uk is for retards.

Subjective. Why not read horrible gen x trash where emma becomes good out of character?

That's from The Authority isn't it? I remember the arc after Warren Ellis' had art by Frank Quitely. Was that Millar's run? I know it wasn't Grant Morrison; he wrote later issues.

They made a good effort to put my favourite character in X-Men in the worst place possible. Amazing move that. Someone competent better salvage Emma fucking fast, please. If Guggenheim or Hopeless are the next to get a hold of her, it's all fucking over for her for the next 10 years.

Apart from that, for an event that started on the low end of mediocre, I never would've expected the last issue to be this much complete and concentrated shit. The last issue easily brought this shit down right to all the other crap. Probably even lower. Thinking about it, this shit is worse than Schism already.
At least Schism stuck to its out-of-character bullshit to the end.

God damn, this was terrible. Fuck, this end is worse than a good chunk of motherfucking AvX.

It looks like Emma is going to be an Inhuman villain for the foreseeable future.

Couldn't make any decent Inhuman villains so they had to fucking convert an established X-man into a villain.

I think she would need to go to Space for that. I dont really see it. She doesnt hate the Inhumans who will stay on earth as much as Black Bolt and Medusa.

What I see more likely is something like Sinister manipulates her by creating a Scott clone for her, something like that.
As a villain, her only motivation is being a crazy yandere Cyclops lover.

As if the Inhuman franchise wasn't terrible enough as it is. Marvel is going to utterly ruin those characters.

Just when you thought Civil War 2 was rock bottom, Marvel shows us there is always room to fall farther.

But remember to pre-order Secret Empire guys*

*Secret Empire would have to be on a whole other level of awful to surpass IvX

Maybe she can be a villain worth a damn by killing all the nuhumans on earth and banishing the royals to space.

At this point, I wouldn't put it past Marvel.

No, fuck you. Emma is and always was a villain, making her one of the good guys was just some writers indulging his fanfiction.

>No, fuck you. Emma is and always was a villain,

Not since 1993 at earliest

Even as a villain Emma was super protective of her mutant kids. Say what you will about the Hellions but Emma wanted to help them, even the shit ones.

>goofy
Or one of the most believable, realistic things in the 616

Can I get a quick rundown on IvX please... I've been mia.

Actually if read the old comics, she mostly uses them.

Look at the shit she pulled on firestar. She only became good out of guilt.

the only good thing to come out of this shitshow is that maybe this costume will get added to Marvel Heroes

she begun to change already in the late 80s, when she helped Magneto who was the Professor of the New Mutants because Xavier was in space.
IIRC all the kids were bad in the head after secret wars 2, she tried to improve their minds by deleting some shocking memories, but it made them unemotional and unmotivated, she finally managed to heal them with the help of Magneto and they left in good terms.

also, the Hellions were killed by Sentinels when Fitz Roy attacked, it seems weird to see her using Sentinels. That last part came out of nowhere.

>it seems weird to see her using Sentinels
It was probably just to ramp up Emma's threat level (in addition to controlling Magneto through his helmet) and make her solely The Bad Guy instead of all the X-men.

Those last three pages came out of nowhere. It was pretty darn convenient that all those sentinels just happened to be where the fight was

She doesn't escape, she's caught by Havok who presumably shoots her full of Punch Dimension, hence the helmet.

covered by shadows but they still exist

she escaped, havok grabbed her, told her "I am doing this for Scott, this is the last thing I do for you, my last favor" and teleported away with her

as a telepath, she doesnt really need her eyes to see (Destiny, Mystiques girlfriend, had a solid mask on all the time)

she is free, and just cosplaying as her dead lover. perhaps the little part of diamong Meduse broke from her left her with a scar in the face and thats why she wears the helmet. But I think its just cosplaying.

I just finished this.

What a fucking shitfest. This is legitimately the worst comic I've probably read, not even worth pirating to see how bad it was.

>Johnny Storm
I feel bad for him.

It was Millar's.

Am I the only who sees an irony in this?

I mean, the X-Men were the premier marvel's group of diversity characters and civil rights champions. And currently, in an era of sjw books, marvel basically threw their premier diversity hero group under a bus by making them look "villanous", stupid, illogical, and jerks, while at the same time, they portrayed a group known for eugenics, enslavement, xenophobia, tyranny as in the right, the heroes.

>for an entirely corporate reason.
How could you left this out?

because that was beside the point.

the point is - marvel promotes the shit out of minorities, while they shit on their first minority group. it's that dichotomy that interests me

The man championing the Inhumans is a large supporter of this guy

delet this

Because they are not THEIR minorities.

And the question is, were they ever THEIRS?
Because reading various marvel biographies, there always seemed to be a rift between X-Men and the rest of the marvel universe

No, it's not, it'd be "interesting" if this was the first time Marvel shits on their properties to try and make bank, but it's not. The fact they're crapping the X-Men because other company might make money at their expenses despite seemingly having a full-on diversity approach in their books makes this situation all more ironic.

>And the question is, were they ever THEIRS?
Yes.

>Because reading various marvel biographies, there always seemed to be a rift between X-Men and the rest of the marvel universe
Because aside Spider-Man everything in the Marvel universe was B-list at best. Marvel WAS the X-Men once the Fantastic Four stopped being their main book.

beside X-Men and FF I don't remember ever any other situation like that

The thing is, people like Stern, Brevoort, Quesada, Bendis, or Alonso, kinda hated the X-Men and that they were super popular