The Great Debate - 2017 Edition

The Great Debate - 2017 Edition

Which of Hollywood's up and coming actresses have the brightest future in the industry?

Well bottom right is already fucking powerful Hollywood ppl so probably her

The ones that are best at head:
Isabella Moner
Dafne Keen
Sadie Sink

The redheads and the blond are hot
The others are trash

Dafne is best actress but she can't speak English so probably Millie.

Dafne

Dafne Keen digits will confirm her success

easy

The one out of IT was so gorgeous. I wish she hadnt cut the ponytail off though, it looked great with the short cut.

It's weird, with the exception of IT girl they all look like someone. From left to right, young Natalie Portman, skip IT girl (Cindy Lauper or Molly Shannon, maybe?), young Marisa Tomei, young Poppy with red hair, young Amanda Seyfried and young Halle Berry.

i wish all the best for amiah because she is the sexiest

Moderinos?

wew lads

Soph>Moaner>BLACKED>literally who 1>literally who 2> Bobby Brown

The ugliest girls or the most "ethnic" girls

So the top three mini dykes and bottom far right bitch.

other two will be in sitcoms and movies white people watch.

they will probably just fuck their way into any movie they want

Where's that juicy latina with dick?

bella thorne?

the real debate

The two redheads and Millie

sick in the fucking head

>tmw she is out of the pedo zone, so you can safely fap

she seems like a mega cunt.

They've all been HARVESTED so who cares?

Moner.

She'll be in sappy refugee/illegal immigrant sundance movies for years.

None of them can't act except for the wolverine girl

dafne or isabella
eleven is ugly as fuck
max is cute but plain
sophia could pass for a clown
and they blonde has a 5head

This is how I imagine heaven angels

How come half of them have been worked with Sup Forums's collective botfu Finn Wolfhard?

That frog is everywhere

>Isabella Moner

Blonde is the prettiest one though.

Joke's on them, he prefers boypussy.

Everytime I try to get off this shit, you post something like this and end my cold turkey by making me relapse

What does that mean

stop

stay strong brother. stick to celebrities on instagram and shit

Unironically this, she had a great role in that kino where she appears in a bikini

The killing of a sacred deer

crotch shots?

Dafne is the only one who can act

She is in lingerie like her mother in a previous scene and asks this boy to have sex with her but just like her parents fetish she pretends to be cold and lifeless and lies on the edge of the bed spread out waiting for the boy to start.

But the boy just leaves.

what movie?

I don't know any of these except Wolverine girl, but top left has that sought out manjaw going for her.

that's millie from stranger things

I just in the earlier post

The Killing of a Sacred Deer

nice
post pics

just caught that right after i hit post, thanks, sorry for the dumb question. heard of it, and i'm a fan of a lot of the stuff A24 puts out, but it looked decent at best.

pic of that scene?

Cant find a link for the movie atm

But my god thos feet

>footfag
wew

Why has that post not been deleted yet? Mods?

Decent movie desu you should watch it in theatres

looks too creepy for me

loved the florida project though

penistoes

Aren't webcam girls the new wave?

what?

Don't get into the rabbit hole user

Which ever sucks the most cock. I'd put my money on the bottom middle or bottom right.

What debate? The Great Harem.

How do you cope with being attracted to underage girls? Does this change your everyday life, i.e. when you're at the beach or walking past schoolgirls on the street. Do you intentionally try to behave normal and make it worse by forcing it? Do you intentionally not stare at a 14yo in hotpants, and make it look all the more suspicious? I'm interested in hearing from you

Hopefully Sophia because she's gorgeous, but realistically I think it'll be this girl

wat

Hi. In case you're actually curious...

My life's pretty much normal. Was just born like this, didn't choose it, etc. Sort of sucks sometimes realizing I'll never be in a relationship or have someone love me like that but there are many other great things about life so it's OK. I don't act on anything, obviously, nor do I support anyone who does anything illegal, etc. It's not a great source of distress in my life or anything so I'm happy for that. All of my close friends know.

Same as you when you walk past someone you find attractive - maybe you'll look for a bit, not in a creepy way, but they definitely catch your eye. No, I don't *try* and behave normal - I do behave normal, and I'm not a socially awkward or introverted person or anything. Anyone without impulse control, especially when it comes to this, or who actually acts on anything, likely has deeper-reaching problems and should seek help/therapy.

Re: the phrasing of your question I think most guys are attracted to "underage" girls, at least in the 15-17 range. However that's legal in a lot of the world, including over half of the US states and most of Europe, so it's sort of a weird and perhaps meaningless term to use.

I think it's honestly an interesting thing that I'd be interested in studying from a neurological/psychological perspective but unfortunately the taboo around it in our culture is so strong we can't even do that well.

oh no puberty is fucking her shit up ;__;