This is the best capeshit

this is the best capeshit

prove me wrong

proves you wrong

It is just Thor 1 without the interesting antagonist + Captain America without Nazis.

>zionist movie
>best capeshit

this

Maybe they can CG her from the neck up in the next movie.

this

young soyboys are cancer

nope. insert coin to try again.

Is Dredd capeshit?

thats some fart

>that uber shit tier first and second act villain
>Gaddot's horrible """acting"""
I liked the last act but that's about it.

no but it's kino

michael keatons batmans weren't capeshit, they were kino. they don't count. they're number 1 by default.

>capeshit
>doesn't wear a cape

t. never seen Watchmen

/thread

It's not zionist at all.

fuck, I dont remember it being that bad

what platinum game is this

The action scenes were the worst I've ever seen in a big budget action film. The overuse of slow-mo is awful, and the fight choreography was so bad, none of the character looked like they knew what they were doing. And using a helmet to cover Thewlis's face for the final fight (an obvious move to hide that he couldn't do the fight, and a stuntman was in the suit) would be funny if it wasn't so sad. That alone should disqualify it from being the best capeshit ever.

And aside from that, the plot was cliches stuck together from other comic movies. It did nothing new, and I was able to predict everything well before it happened. It wasn't a bad movie, but it certainly wasn't a good one, either. It's just middle-of-the-road and generic.

this is the only capeshit ive seen in years and it was awful

How can Gal Gadot be so cute and yet have zero charisma? is she legitimately autistic?

This is the only right answer

Fucking butchered the material. Awful turd.

He had oddly large hips

The right answer

Everything else is either not as good or not capeshit enough.

>How can Gal Gadot be so cute and yet have zero charisma?
Attractive women rarely have to develop their personalities. Genuine lady autismos generally look fucked up.

Best treatment of villains in film.

the entire movie was a build up to a bad ending
the fight scenes were awful and slow motion was way overused
Gal Gadot's acting was bad
the villain was forgettable
the plot was forgettable

It was kind of like Fant4stic

"Waaaah! Snyder used an explosion instead of a squid waaaaaahh!!"

>most mediocre capeshit movie
>only liked because it's the only palatable thing to come out from it's company
>only successful because girl power!

>Capeshit movies that are better than Wonder Woman
The Incredibles
Watchmen
Man of Steel
Winter Soldier
Iron Man
Unbreakable
Guardians of The Galaxy
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Avengers
Dr. Strange
Ant-Man
Thor: Ragnarok
Dredd
Logan

i dont understand why these people go see capeshit. you know its going to be awful and yet youre supporting the industry enabling more capeshit to exist.

that's not a bad list

on the off chance it's good
also because they grew up with these characters

Completely overrated as I predicted it would be a year ago. "Proffesional" film critics are the lowest form of life. These kind of movies are beyond Patty Jenkins technical expertise.

It was the worst movie I've ever seen. I'm dead serious.

Perfectly average. Buffed by the shallow opinions of the progressive cultural movement.

is this actually good or just a meme?

Redpill me to watch it

Gal's acting felt so off in Justice League compared to Wonder Woman.

I wonder if she had trouble focusing with all the dudes on set. Plus she probably has a healthier connection with Patty cause you know their both female and Patty probably knows how to get the best performance out of Gal.

But for real something felt off. Maybe its he way Joss probably rewrote her or something. But Joss has always sucked a writing woman.

>No ones posted TDKR

This

The Incredibles exists.

>best capeshit

it's not the best but it's not shit, you contradictory quiling.

Felt off because she can only play retards

t. woman

You won't find any lasguns, Boing, dinosaurs, Dark Judges, trips to Xanadu or Otto Sump but it's still a better-than-average action movie and Karl Urban is about as perfect a Dredd as you're going to find anywhere.

i saw a lot of people saying this before i read the graphic novel, was surprised at how similar it was
i guess changing the ending like that pisses off a lot of people

Patty Jenkins is a pretty shit director. Not only did she do nothing new, most of her filmography is complete shit. Wonder Woman is alright but nothing special unless it's the first film you've ever seen. Grimdark superheroes were already done in Tim Burton's Batman, the "hero that wants nothing more than to help" complex was already done in Richard Donner's Superman, World War superhero drama was already done with Captain America, female superheroes were already a thing with the old Wonder Woman TV show, and the movie's script is literally a saturday morning cartoon script in live-action. But really what makes WW shit is it lacks any subtlety whatsoever, the cliches are turned up to 11, and a lot of the shots look like they were rendered with a $50 green screen and Blender software. Really, it's just a film that feminists and easily impressed plebs that lack taste eat up. If you actually think Wonder Woman is good after seeing anything prior by superior directors, your taste is highly questionable and ought to be checked for early signs of down syndrome.

It's pretty good.

> replaces shitty snyder-produced movie with a shittyy snyder-directed movie

Snyder isn't great but he's more of an auteur than Jenkins could hope to be in a million years.

he doesn't take his helmet off. that alone makes it the best Dredd adaptation

no, it does not.

the gal is a palestinian-baby killer