Why is the only relatable character the black kid?

Why is the only relatable character the black kid?

because he is the protagonist?

Because you're also a nigger

more like the uglays

Why do they only cast ugly non-whites?

Because he will turn on everyone in the end

is there any panties in this?

i cant watch anything with all the MC looking like JC penny modles Just nuke this whole fucking company

Because he's basically the leader

Also, actual spoiler
he planned everything from the start to steer them to where he wanted them, so he can fulfill what his parents were attempting to do; if he's relatable, it hits harder in the ending when he betrays everyone

I'm excited to see how this all plays out. I loved Vaughan's original run in the series.

Casting on all the kids and parents is excellent so far, I'm really pleased with the pilot and happy for two more to watch.

I refuse to watch this because the cast look retarded as fuck.

This is gonna be fucking GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

They look like they're supposed to. It's a good comic and so far good show, user, watch it.

black family is 100% the villains
is that not considered "problematic" these days?

One of the main characters is a hot blonde lesbian, so yes.

they'll change it so the white chad is the traitor

Not even hot lesbos and girl-on-girl could save this instant trash.

Coming soon to Hulu: The SJWs

Because he actually turns out to be a villain.

Whoops, spoiler alert.

no no, that's Whedon's arc about 3 story arcs in.
hopefully they abandon the comic storylines after the first arc. The first arc is fucking fantastic, but it gets slowly more and more shitty after.

Yeah, once Vaughan left it went to shit. I hope they do something else. Maybe then Nico and Karolina can finally be in lesbians with eachother.

Z'at who they cast as chubby-asain-chick?

You only think they’re ugly because they’re standing next to whites. It’s like how 7/10 girls can look 8/10 when they stand around 3/10 girls.

Is Runaways actually a good comic series, or is it just as retarded and cucked as squirrel girl?

The original run is great.
It drops off pretty fast after that.
Best bet is to just read the first full run, then stop.

>SJW bitch character gets called out for being an SJW bitch and told to shower
>SJW bitch immediately lusts after Chad dick and gets stood up
>Chad is actually the smartest character and isn't dumb as a sack of bricks
>Black kid is actually a relatable and normal person
>Hispanic girl is just a fun loving kid

This was actually better than I expected. the only two characters that didn't stand out and seemed kind of bland were the goth asian and the church girl.

ya, think itll bomb, theyre all teen movie hacks and just a secret super hero society plot isn't enough to make it appealing. the only good marvel show on is legion.

Turning the Deans into Scientologists is a fun touch desu, especially if they're still aliens.

So were all the parents going to fuck after sacrificing that girl in the metal pod thing? it looked like they were all naked under the robes.

Looks like Tumblr casted a superhero show to me. trash

Its literally made for teens fucking manchild.

why is molly frieda kahlo now

is it any good?

Watched the first episode, expected forced diversity garbage but surprisingly they seemed like normal kids and not hamfisted archetypes to push a political agenda. SJW rainbow hair character is actually acceptable because none of the other kids like her because of it. she tries to start a school club to tear down the patriarchy and no one wanted to join, not even her old friends.

>Why is the only relatable character the black kid?
He is the only subhuman in the cast

>Why is the only relatable character the black kid?
JEWS

it's always jews, learn this

thats just your toxic western beauty standards. in other countries ugly people like me are considered very beautiful

Is it connected to the MCU?

Will we see Molly Hayes and The Punisher?

>sjw trash whore
>jap grill
>baskeball american
>some rich white boy
>qt3,15
>some mongrel mix
Yea it looks like trash to me

This entire thread is literally nothing but netflixs online advertisemet shills posting with each other back and forth.

Literally no one on Sup Forums will watch this

Those fucking eyebrows

Netflix shill here, i'm not watching this because it's not on Netflix.

>Literally no one on Sup Forums will watch this
As someone who read and enjoyed the comics, yes I will watch this (now that I know it's out).

if i want to see something like legion i drop acid

Because he's the only one who loves his parents

So the punk kid is now a fuccboi?

Is that Mexican girl on the right Molly? She looks no younger than the rest.

Why is Gert an Indian?