Birds of Prey Storytime

Checked the Archives and Catalog noones storytimed this yet. Enjoy

Sorry I havent been posting lately, had some personal issues to deal with. Will Storytime like a mad man when its all done.

Speaking of Watchmen Shit, Manhattan hint in the Corps issue

I still kinda miss the old Huntress. Even if she was bland most of the time, I thought she had huge potential that needed the right writer

Yeah, they have different personalities, this Helena is too serious.

DickHelena BTFO Dont Hurt me but I like DickBabs even though the current state is shit.

Canary is really fucking Jacked.

That episode of JL:TAS where Roulette makes an all female fight club Allright thats everything I hope you guys enjoyed

I'm only here for the Dick OP, I just want you to know that.

I understand. Both Batgirl books have been pretty bad lately.

Same.

Well, I love this book. Thanks for the storytime, Lantern user!

I prefer Roe's super shredded Birds, but Antonio does them justice.

I guess publicly saying their spy names isn't a big deal

lol

dickbab senpai we got ourselves a win, just need to take out 2 more sluts thirsty for dick (starfire and defacer)

They're no longer affiliated with Spyral so I doubt it matters anymore.

Dickbabs needs to die. Disgusting. Helena >>>

Man, the Dick shipping wars are so annoying. I'm just glad that the Bensons aren't interested in them. :)

> Continues to have good taste in women.

Its not over yet dammit.

Yep. Both girls got a good showing today

>

Damn that was nice. Wish this scene was longer and yeah DC why can't Helena team up with Dick???????

She has to be when Dick wasn't and Batgirl acts like a teen.. I like nu Helena.

And their friendship, not the rivalry, was the main thing. I really liked that. And both relationships were honored - Helena sees that Dick loves Babs, and Babs says that Dick has good taste because he loves Helena. All round comfy goodness.

Does he love Helena though? I see Dickbabs fans using that page already to say that doesn't.

Those people are morons and missed the point.

I mean, I am a DickBabs fan, but I think it's pretty clear that Babs is honoring Dick and Helena's relationship there.

Man no offense to you guys, cause I'm glad you've got your fanservice, but it really sucks to be a Kori or Helena fan these past few issues of anything dealing with Nightwing romance :(.

Pretty sure it also sucks to be a DickBabs fan, given the way he's all "I love Shawn after two months". :)

But really, I'm reading Birds of Prey because I love this trio of friends, not because I want to read "FRIENDS with punching" (that is, the tv show). Skip the soap, leave the rope. :)

Forgot to add, over in Babsgirl's solo book, she's constantly seeking other men there too. And that's not even touching the sheer number of idiot men she dated in Burnside.

I think thats what give people Diclkbabs hate/pause. If they aren't in the same book then whats the point of teasing it? Thankfully we get fun stuff here instead of drama.

Exactly!

>the girls don't gangbang dick

why even live

> Leave the past in the past

She's not talking about Dick right??????

> DickHelena btfo

Are you ignoring Babs getting btfo as well? hell months ago.

she's talking about her mother

i wanna see helena "deface" shawn

>it's a 'Babs and Helena get cucked' episode

Oh thank goodness. Real talk, I still want Seeley to write Helena and Dick funny times at some point, so I'm hoping this didnt ruin that. They did'nt even bang yet.

Seeley has said that he plans to bring in Helena. They won't be banging, though

I hope this happens soon!

very soon I think. The next (well, continuing) story arc involved Dick travelling around the world, trying to find Defacer. I expect to see some Grayson stuff in it

Ah, that would be tip top.

Well not anytime soon clearly. But one day I hope. Also why do you exect to see her soon? Did he answer a question on twitter about her or something?

Seems like it's more Dickbats than Grayson in concept, not a bad thing though.

happened off-panel

Corps? But this week was Hal Jordan turn, wasn't?

People are saying this issue detroys Dick/helena, but I'm not seeing it. I think everything is left in a stalemate.

Well, Canary did decide to just go off solo and leave Babs, Helena, and Dick together with nothing to do...

Yeah, Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps.

Yeah, in the Futures End issue of Grayson, Babs tells Dick they never worked out because he wants a girl like Batman, and now Helena's telling Babs he prefers her. It's pottery.

This series has actually been so much fun. I hope the plain Batgirl one gets the chop before this.

Pottery? What do you mean, user?

Agreed.

They should have banged in the Grayson series.

fanfic when?

Birds of Bump

Never because Good things never happen

there was an user a while back who wrote a first chapter of the birds gangbanging dick, but they never followed up :(

>everybody loves Dick

And then in the end he'll just wind up with Ravager so who really cares, right?

Yep. I think they would've given more time. But now we have to wait for Helena to show up in Nightwing and for Dick and Shawn to break up.

There's also the Marry the Knight series on Ao3

ITT: smiles we failed to protect.