Meet the new Batman

Meet the new Batman.

>we almost had him as superman
So close

My dubs confirm this

>casting an old dude to play one of the main characters in a cinematic universe that's likely to last longer than a decade
yeah cuz having a 60 year old batman is a great idea

nope, it will be a jew

He was a chance to play Dr Strange. Would've been good desu

Can see him as Bruce Wayne, but Bathamm? Not sure, yet...

The second Hamm get's another mainstream role is the second I'm going to bring up the fact that he abused me in a UT frat in 1993

OH MY GOD. It's that dude from Black Mirror. Is he really the new Batman? This guy is fucking awesome, he's so smooth and manly. Too personable for Bruce Wayne, but goddamn if I wont go see his movie just because he's in it!

Pic related did just fine with a 55 year old one.

But if the main goal of it is longevity (this whole cinematic universe shit) they need to get someone younger. They should have got someone younger than Affleck in the first place.

> likely to last longer than a decade

user...

Didn't Snyder originally intend him as Batman? He was also in Sucker Punch.

Too little too late, shouldn’t have let retards near the bat franchise very poor decision by Warner Brothers and DC

>casting an old Batman to play as the character for numerous upcoming films
>>>because that worked out the last time they did it (not like they had to replace him after two films because he started aging like shit)

I think he'd be more interesting as a vilain. He'd be good as Two-face, but could be an Iron man vilain also, like Count Nefaria

He's honestly too good for cape shit, hard to place him anywhere in DC.

I think he'd be great.

He should be Eobard Thawne.

Why does there need to be a cinematic universe?
One-off superhero movies would be cool as shit/

*handsome as fuck
*cool as fuck
*deep voice
*big dick
*according to imdb he is 6'2, which is Batman's canon height

Honestly I'd rather see him as a Kingdom Come Superman

Dude would be my first pic for Roger Smith in Big-O movie

>believing they won't cast a twenty-something androgynous boy/girl/xe to play every super hero forever now

Ben never had the right voice for it. This could work.

He would have made a great Batman or Superman. One of the few things on which I agree with Kevin Smith.

yeah but warner bros is all about the shekels

R rated and shower/dick scene when?

>tfw Jon Hamm may have done full frontal scene had the tabloids not made him self-conscious

he also cut him out almost completely, so who knows.

He would be awful. What a TERRIBLE opinion.

story?

Big-O is kind of shit though.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller

Would be better as Reed Richards in the MCU if they buy FOx

As a fratbro from UT Jon Hamm has probably done stuff that's so faggoty it'd make numales look like prime Arnold. I will never understand how frats in America can equate scat and faggotry with masculinity. If you wanna be macho beat up some people, be terrible to women, drink like retards, but for fuck's sake, keep your dicks, your cum, your piss, and your shit to yourselves. Fratbros could be the epitome of masculinity if they weren't so obsessed with gay orgies and sjust stuck to normal orgies. Goddammit America you fucking degenerates.

>Jon Hamm has probably done stuff that's so faggoty it'd make numales look like prime Arnold
Keep your fantasies to yourself, gaylord.

user I'm saying this as a guy in a frat at an ivy that fortunately stopped doing gay shit a while back and stuck to retarded amounts of drinking for rush, but we literally had a frat derec'd not more than a few years ago for making pledges get on all fours and wade through a mixture of piss cum shit and mud during rush and another derec'd for branding its pledges with hot irons. And in the context of frats oin a national scale, that isn't even the worst thing you can read up on. Penn State, UT, and a bunch of other schools make mine look like kindergarten.

He's like 60, so what?

Can we have a young Batman? showing teen years and training with different masters all over the world? learning all the detective skills and shit

007 when

Fuck off with origin stuff.

Prime established Batman with his full rogues gallery.

I wish he abused me too...

>american 007

Cool lemon fanfic, bro. You're so gay it hurts to read.

The fuck? I literally chose my frat on the basis of rush here not being gay as fuck. Now, I'm not homophobic but I ain't no faggot either. If you don't believe me, just google this shit. It ain't that hard.

If you're just an instigating faggot, then try to be something better.

t. Cocksucking fairy

Why so angry user? and why so oddly fixated on faggotry? Did your uncle hurt you?

imagine being this desperate for (you)s and this incapable of any real discussion

So user you want to join my frat club?

What did the other schools do that made yours look like kindergarten?

>'I was hurting really bad and I remember I was looking up at the ceiling and I was gritting my teeth and squinting my eyes ... it was sawing and it was hurting.'
>Sanders told investigators how Hamm then led him to 'the pit' where he ordered him to do press-ups and pushed his face into the ground.
>The distraught pledge felt someone, possibly Hamm, standing on his back.
>Hamm is then supposed to have set fire to Sanders' pants and refused to let him pat the flames down, instead making him blow them out.
>Finally he was led upstairs to the 'party room' when Hamm hooked the claw of a hammer underneath his testicles and pulled him around the room 'for at least a minute'.

Think not just wading in bodily fluid, but forcing pledges to consume it. Also, if you're not an edgelord, you might be weirded out by the shit they do regarding girls. I think it was Penn State that was recently in the news for having a frat which had its members start a facebook group in which they posted photos of incapacitated girls so anyone who wanted could find them to rape em without anyone knowing. It sounds implausible because it's the kind of stuff that you'd think would never happen cuz who would be dumb enough to think they could get away with it, but most nationally affiliated frats have very well-established, tried-and-tested, fleshed out and detailed protocols for any chapters that go out of bounds and get derec'd to get them back on track within a few years and cover everything up. The case involving the Piazza kid at Penn State brought a lot of this shit to light because a lot of private conversations were put on record, but even though it's impossible for people to deny this shit happens, it's not looking like the actual people responsible for that kid's death will suffer serious consequences.

At my school, there were only a couple frats that tried to be "hard" this fall. One of them got fucked hard and is under investigation rn, likely going to be derec'd based on how similar the case is to another frat and another sorority that were derecd a couple years back for hazing and alc respectively. But there's always the wannabe srats and frats that try to act like they're hard and they keep doing faggoty stuff that just seems pathetic and tryhard in the worst way. Like one srat has girls sit on large pieces of poster paper and talk dirty to see how wet the paper gets. Like, shit that sounds like an autistic kid tried to come up with what people do at orgies.

It's a horribly insecure culture and I don't get it.

See this is the kind of shit I was talking about. it was perfectly fine until that last part.

when I started rush I was hoping they'd get us fucked up and do some fight club type bullshit. right before rush term our school came into the national spotlight for a frat ban, though, and when I heard about what they did there it confused the fuck out of me and almost turned me off of rush entirely. I thought these places were supposed to be hyper-masculine to a fault if anything. turns out they were just horribly faggoty and used the gay shit as leverage on each other. they pitch it as "bonding" and if they're trying to be edgy about it they'll call it brain washing, but really it;'s just leverage over each other. Come senior year most guys end up disillusioned as fuck and just end up taking it out on the sophomores. Only a few retards actually buy into it with any serious earnestness.

I'm fine with it all bnut I was just really disappointed at how much faggotry there was. Fortunately that one frat getting banned ensured that no one tried gay shit during our year.

>It's a horribly insecure culture and I don't get it

it's a bunch of rich kids for he first time without parents or control in a position of power.

the point of a frat is like the military, to create a bond that will last a lifetime to in the future and time of need be able to depend on any person in that group like a robot without thinking. same tactic break them down, then build them up.

how do dumb ass kids do this? through sexuality and substance abuse. they now have a secret and a bond that feels unbreakable. relying on the mentality of everyone is doing it so it's okay/not gay.

to an outsider it sounds illogical and retarded, but then again most people who don't join probably don't need to pay for friends.

A fuck, he's balding

lol 10 year cinematic universe after that justice league box office return? i don't think so. justice league 2 will probably get beaten by wonder 2.

Christ

You got me wet thinking in Joe Hamm as Batman, and William Dafoe as Joker in this Frank Miller's DK adaptation.

What have you done user??

>to an outsider it sounds illogical and retarded, but then again most people who don't join probably don't need to pay for friends.
See the thing is that when I got the military explanation it made total sense to me, especially since I've gotten the military talk from family members who are in the armed forces. But when I got here it absolutely wasn;'t that. It was just a faggoty attempt at something as hard as military conditioning.

Apparently frats used to legitimately go really hardcore with the brainwashing stuff even at my school, think leaving pledges in a room all night after beating them up with records playing on repeat to drive them nuts. That I understand.

This shit that happens here now is just faggotry. None of the seniors, barring a few psychos and some who take up exec positions, ever talk about stuff excitedly, and it's cuz they know it was a fucking sham that made them feel like gay sissies deep down when they wanted to feel like big badass men.

Literally, if we replaced the faggotry with just batshit drinking. it'd get at least slightly better. there's enough people who wanna get laid so it's not like they can't get sex. and the drugs are fucking obscene. there's just no reason for the faggotry other than indoctrination and peer pressure and the people who go through it almost always invariably leave it feeling like shit. Fucking faggots need to be honest with themselves and not let some senior shove shit and cum into their mouths with a funnel.

As if paying hundreds of dollars in social and membership dues wasn't bad enough.

Dafoe's actually in Aquaman in some no name role iirc :(
DC is king of fuckups I tell ya

jesus fucking christ WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. Did his wife left him or something? He looked great on Mad Men This is so fucking JUST it's not even funny. He's only 46 and already looks like 70.

Who the fuck is Joe Hamm?

Typo reee

da na na na na na BALD MAN!