THE LOGIC IS DOOMED

youtube.com/watch?v=q3hDdVmTmeU

HE CANNOT BE SERIOUS! ANGRYJOE DID NOT GIVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT A GOOD REVIEW!

I say this as someone who liked MoS, the Affleck parts of BvS and the David Ayer ideas of SS.

Justice League was terrible. No DC fan can defend it and call it good filmmaking or a good film with a good story! The Batfleck was so underused and makes me wish to pretend JL is not canon in Snyder's timeline because it's just dreadful to watch this right after BvS with how good Affleck was in that. Only way to redeem is for Affleck to return in another sequel which looks like he won't now. He NEEDS a good cameo exist because he cannot walk away from this bland and forgettable 3/10 flick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfgCZ9lgQ3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hungry Hernandez

Literally the only GOAT scene in BvS was Batman wrecking all of those goons in the warehouse. In this, they just gave him a lazer tag gun which ran out at a time when it was convenient to the plot. He should’ve put the robo armor back on, that way he could’ve at least thrown some punches or something.

Batman spends 90% of the movie hanging out offscreen while everyone else does all the work.

Giving a single iota of a fuck what that shitty vidya reviewer shill has to say about anything at all while he tries to salvage his brand.

You care what brown people think about capeshit?

>Literally the only GOAT scene in BvS was Batman wrecking all of those goons in the warehouse.
First 5 minutes were 10/10. Movie became so boring when it switched over the Lois and it spent the bland political scenes on Superman.

>You care what brown people think about capeshit?
Considering he doesn't bother just talking to the camera and uploading game reviews (he doesn't have to do a 30 minute green screen presentation just sit there and talk and I will be happy) and has decided to spend 60% of his time on movies and doesn't properly review them... YES I CARE WHAT HE SAYS

Angry Joe is a retard, no surprise there. The purpose of this whole review is:
>him able to wear spandex over his potbelly on camera
>getting sweet views by reviewing the movie as early as possible
>loog guuys, we're such neeerds, we went to the cinema like this
>smell of a fat guy in spandex sorrounds us
But seriously, most reviewers I follow gave this movie a positive review (AVGN, Jeremy Jahns, etc)
It really gave me hope and I went in to watch this expecting a little improvment. But no, this was a steaming pile of miles of shit and saying it's a step in the right direction still means it's standing in shit.

First 5 minutes? 10/10?
>cgi lips Supes with the kids
>musclesuit
>Bats openly saying Alfred's name in front of a bad guy
>Bats riding bug thing around the city, then lands on a seemingly random rooftop
>bug thing explodes because of reasons
>bug thing leaves imprint of movies mcguffins because of reasons
>Bats has casual conversation with previously chased bad guy who somehow found his way to the same random rooftop he landed on
>Bats leaves, not apprehanding burgler bad guy
Just a few WTF moments from the first 5 minutes.

ill never understand the appeal of watching a movie review

AVGN did not give it a positive review. And in thr BvS review they said it's ok, but in JL review they said BvS was really bad, so they don't even have consistency.

why the fuck do people watch this junk?
These are plebs, low IQ tossers.
They have nothing to offer.
sorry boys sage

Joe is a goddamn pleb when it comes to cinema. He gives Blade Runner a bad review because it was "boring", but he loves capeshit so awful that even most normies are avoiding it. Maybe he should stick to reviewing video games.

He gave Skyrim a 10/10. Fucking SKYRIM. The guy is a joke, only not funny.

Whose that braphog?

>a better Wonder Woman than the one in the actual movie
BWAHAHAAHAH!

The movie was fine

IMAGINE being a DCuck and having to sit in the theater going DAMN JL, you so fine!

He thought MoS was good. Safe to say he was retarded for long time just like every other fanboy

Joe is a fucking retard when it comes to movies, he bases his reviews whether he fiddles with his phone or not.

He does make decent to great game reviews though.Too bad his recent game reviews have been lazy as hell

Playing games is too much effort, watching movies isn't. Effort is his enemy, hence the weight gain.

Stop spamming this shit, retard.

He's properly just too happy that superman is back since he's a massive superman fanboy. I think he didn't like injustice where superman is a massive cunt and literally kills a kid.

But good Superman was in Injustice as well, wasn't he?

he's obviously taling about BvS

> i'm sharing a board with retards with no reading comprehension.

Skyrim`s a 10/10 game tho

Skyrim is the biggest pleb game of modern day. Oblivion is patrician.

I just watched the RLM review and they actually had a really good review of this movie, detailing the problems it has, how it felt like a tv episode from the 90's with the bad CGI and bad writing.

HOW CAN YOU BE A DC FAN AND BELIEVE THIS MOVIE IS WHAT FANS DESERVE?

They also made a great point that the movie should have entirely been about evil Superman because personally, watching Superman fight the Justice League was perhaps the ONLY enjoyment I got out of the entire thing...

DISGRACEFUL!

Affleck must be dreading being involved in this and it all makes sense why he wants to leave if he is given such a horrible script to work with when his acting in BvS SAVED that movie from being a complete disaster.

Only at the end
blowing up cars with people in them using his laser vision.

They bring him in to beat the shit out of the evil superman and I think he's there at the start, but that's about it. Blue beetle will reference it if he fights superman, as well as a few other characters, like Flash bringing it up when Cyborg said they were doing the right thing.

>There any line you won't cross?
>I don't hurt children.
>Didn't stop you with Shazam.

No, seriously. Stop advertising this piece of shit on every board. Unfuck yourself, retard.

I find Kermode's hissy fits entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfgCZ9lgQ3I

looks like someone's been wiping his ass with that mexican's superman costume. i wouldn't be surprised if he uses his hands as toilet paper and smears the excrement on his clothes.

>Jeremy Jahns
Holy shit this faggot.

This fucking guy cannot take any criticism for the movie. He even tells his "friends" to SHUT THE FUCK UP at one point.

>Normies are avoiding it
One of the cinemas near me is still showing Thor on their main big screen with JL relegated a screen room with a capacity of 40 people max

Of course he liked it. He's a fucking clueless fanboy.

The average american capeshitter

hes right though, no black suit no respect to man of steel music no respect to any of the music and using music from bygone generations was a fail and most of all the wonder woman shilling was pathetic

Is Joe the inspiration for the Amerigoblin meme?

He was obviously payed by Warner. Everyone who says Suicide Squad is a good movie must be payed, because it failed on every objective level, same thing goes for Justice League.
There are believable "good" reviews about that, but RLM and Nostalgia Critic say both "Objectively it's a bad written and directed piece of garbage, but if you like Schlock, give it a try".

Nah, he wasn’t part of negative group think like so many people who just wanted failure for the lols

I watched one of his reviews and he managed to say absolutely nothing of substance in the whole thing.