What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

she's gonna get her pussy tongue bashed after that race!

hot

Who won?

so the qt russian is the doper and not the roid raging canadian?

not canada lamao

Is she saying "I'm gonna fucking kill you"?

"IT WAS HER TURN"

That's what I thought. I played baseball up until college and every time there's some angry tryhard on the other team, they play like shit.

>I must break you

>Rose Namajunas vs Joanna Jędrzejczyk

do they have an instagram?

kek

B-but it's medical condition. Like with Williams sheboons.

B-but she's really a man so testosterone replacement therapy is totally allowed guys!

>"Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah. Oh, yeah."

Can someone give a hint or video when this happened at Rio

i want to be raped/have crazy rough sex with one of these high test long clit fkn female athletes

smack me around

reminder that women attending the OG have ONS each night for 2 weeks

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

What event is this?

Those sex arms. I bet she has impeccable armpits too.

what do those initialisms mean

God this was so hot

>twn be an Olympian
>going to the Olympian housing and fucking like rabbits with some of the most fit people in the world
>some of them don't even have periods because of their exercising

jdimsa

Can't you be less autistic and use actual words instead of abbreviations? What ONS supposed to mean? One-night sex?

"Fuck something (her?), something, win"

Olympic games and one night stands, kys

I doubt this is true

Wasn't so hard, was it? Not everyone's 16 and can speak in acronyms

No you, I am not using shitty abbreviations that are used to describe organoid nevus syndrome just because I'm too much of a lazy fuck to spend extra milliseconds to type out full word.

You really should've remained in the designated abortion trash bin

Did you not see the Olympic rings in OPs webm? Are you that autistic that you've never heard about Olympians and their promiscuity, and too retarded to put two and two together? Im not even the person who made the post you originally replied to btw