Are you ready for the most kino Olympic ever?

Are you ready for the most kino Olympic ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BDGPRBaDtE
youtube.com/watch?v=hpDvtIt6Lsc&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=YKvtbH8qUWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys gayboy

most kino for 2 years and then it's tokyo 2020

The olympics are the only time I become a regular bar fly, since I love watching the olympics that way, plus who has cable anymore.

>Expecting a board full of neckbeards and numales to give the slightest fuck

I look forward to seeing how hard Best Korea spergs out in response to it

Yes sir. Winter Olympics is top notch. Can't wait to see people get rekt going 90mph down a hill.

There are barely any good sports at the Olympics and most athletes outside of poverty sports like track and field care more about proper tournaments than the Olympics.

That's not the real logo, right? Right!?

I'm ready for ice skating and athletes beefing it big time on the slopes.

didnt some women die in sochi?
i just remember her hitting some while she was going real fast and got fucked up. i think she died though.

I don't think Tokyo is going to beat having North Korea and Donald Trump ratcheting up nuclear threats every single day of the games because Olympics is taking attention away from them with thousands of athletes trapped less than 60 miles from the North Korean border.

I like the summer better, but man I can't fucking wait for the Olympics in general. The cuties. The competition. The scandals.

i get that. the Winter Olympics dont deserve the hate though, especially in my city which gets some of the most snow in the states. i dont want to watch fucking football and hear you complain about the cold, i want to see women going down snowy hills at mach speed.

How are the Winter Olympics in North Korea?

it is. it's supposed to represent the first letter of PyeongChang which is the square and the * looking thing is for "ch" in Chang.

yeah, not very creative.

Yeah, like I said, I'm excited for it regardless. I used to sleep on the Winter Olympics, but I've been keeping up with it the last two times. I've enjoyed it a lot more as I've gotten older and gotten in to some of the sports.

Still can't compare to the summer though. Especially this year since it takes place in mothafuckin' Neo Tokyo.

Last time the games were in SK they blew up a fucking airplane.

Pro tip: Evidences came out in 2005 that S. Korean intelligence blew up that plane (to create a justification for crackdown on pro-democracy activists -- the intelligence also falsified evidences supposedly linking the democracy activists to North Korea -- protesting the military dictatorship controlling S. Korea then) and blamed it on the Norks.

>Giving the games to an hereditary commie dictatorship

T. Commie

spectator sports r gay

>giving the 1936 olympics to fascist nazis

Will they stream in 4k?

youtube.com/watch?v=6BDGPRBaDtE

Tokyo 2020 opening ceremony is going to be kino.

South.

Pretty big possibility for something as big as the Olympics.

Nazi Germany was the most progressive country of 1936

Was that ever in doubt? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they brought in a fucking working gundam robot or something.

>we're living in the akira timeline

> yfw this starts playing during the opening ceremony

youtube.com/watch?v=hpDvtIt6Lsc&pbjreload=10

>not youtube.com/watch?v=YKvtbH8qUWU