He was a pedo, right?

He was a pedo, right?

Yeah.

Absolutely. A normal person wouldn't insist so hard on something that weird.

Probably. Doesn't even matter though, he was a creeper who refused to stop being a creeper and for that alone he deserved everything he got.

The problem is that Holden accidentally caused a traumatic experience that could make him dig deeper into his weird behaviour. The principal has nothing to lose now

Yep and my bet is the young teacher that hated the old women at the school and stuck up for him to Ford is a former victim and has since been hired, either to shut her up or because she is messed up and genuinely thinks he cared about her.

old people are just weird man, nothing wrong with an older man touching you and then giving you money for it

I like this theory.

Was he based on a real guy?

I agree that Ford caused this guy to go off the deep end, but it certainly wasn't accidental. On a phone call to the school board he did try to distance himself from the situation but only from the professional standpoint of not involving he FBI; Ford wanted him fired as per the phonecall recommending that to the board.

I think the next season will focus on Ford's culpability and therefore more on ethics during investigations

i really hope they change ford's actor for the next season
i haven't seen such a bland performance in a very long time

No he just liked feet, thats not illegal senpai

>such a bland performance
He's playing a spergy borderline sociopathic twat who's not really good with people. What the hell do you expect? Not every character is yagsbaroo, get over it.

This. Especially when 2 FBI agents politely ask you to stop.

I hated how his wife tried to jerk some sympathy out of the viewer.
Am I supposed to side with this fucker? The dude is a fucking weirdo and deserved what he got.
Did he deserve to be thrown in jail? No. Did he deserve to be fired after numerous warnings from teachers, parents and fucking FBI agents to stop doing something so weird and trivial as what he did? Yep.

>trivial
tickling kids is a way of life user

All he had to do was stop. Even if he's not a pedo he deserved it for his behavior.

Is this guy Sup Forums: the character?

Nothing wrong with the tickle monster rewarding his victims with a little candy money.

No cause he had a family and a successful career.

The real person this character was based on was not.

>pedos love and cherish kids the most out of anyone
>somehow are told to stay away from kids...
Is something wrong with this world?

you mean pedos fuck up children for life just to get their rocks off
darn tootin' they should stay away from children

So we all agree Ford should've capped both them motherfuckers right?

Why didn't holden take a hold of this fucking tape as soon as OPR got involved?
He just let it lie there.

>not Ed

>tfw ywn eat egg salad sandwiches with him

>wears pedo-glasses
Yes he was a pedo

>tfw ywn fuck your mother's tight neck with him