Uber Invasion #4 Storytime

Woah, issue 4 is out already?

Jesus. And the poor girl is watching.

She's not going to come out of this very stable. And I shudder about the thought of a 11 years old children with near unlimited power.

Of course, this being Uber and her being on the Allies side it's more probable she's going to become near useless or die in a stupid manner.

So Leah is confirmed alive? Good. I actually liked her.

So, what do you think the new uber type is going to be?

I hope this means its the Allie's turn to pull Keikakus out of their ass.

We are probably going to see the new uber at New York

Also geez, Leah, way to be reassuring to the little kid that just got her family killed before her eyes

And it's over.

>I've located the section for the geltmensch in the codex
Then you better start making uberspies, uberfaggot

Something that fizzles the Halo effect perhaps?

That's not what's going to happen. Stephanie and Allan arrive days after Boston is leveled. And like Allan says, his modification needs to be applied while the catalyst is germinating, which takes a month, and only *then* would you be able to start making new ubers, which again, takes a minimum of a month. New York is still toast.

Possible. The problem is that the Halo effect already does basically everything that is not mind controlling, so it's difficult to think about something.

>Kieron Gillen's epic assault on America continues as the German destruction of the Eastern seaboard continues unabated. One crushing loss after another threatens to bring America to her knees. Now a second front threatens to open up, further dividing thin resources.

This is the synopsys of Issue 6, so you're right. We are going to see a Japanese invasion and the Nazi continuing their killing spree. Not much hype I'll be honest.

i wonder how this is going to end?
with the germans taking over all of the world but then the entire thing imploding at the same time because they ran out of uber soldiers?

The Axis are supposedly going to lose.

The only way I can see this ending is with the world in a kind of near-feudalism, with non-empowereds serving as a peasant or serf class in a world partitioned under a ruling hierarchy of Ubers based on sheer power.

I really can't see any way the traditional nation-state can survive in the face of battleships like Katya or Sieglinde, especially if more are produced as the war continues, unless some random kind of check to Uber power emerges to end the war.

Literally not possible without some massive asspuls, given that they have already massively surpassed the Allies in pretty much every way, manpower soon too.

Hey, it's what Gillen says is going to happen. Personally, I ain't seeing it myself, especially not after the US pissing away 300 tank-men to absolutely no effect whatsoever at Naugatuck.

What the fuck did she shoot that panzerman with? It was my understanding that physical make ALL of an uber correspondingly thougher.

Nah. the Nazis are literally staying afloat by the power of asspulls and thanks to their battleships. The second the author want them to lose he just has to remember that they had no industrial base remaining and all that glucose paste has to come from somewhere. And bam, uber army is now a non issue.

No indication of that guy being a panzermen

You mean aside from him being 8 feet tall and having the same distinctive uniform and helmet as the panzerman who nearly killed Stephanie earlier?

Will we ever reach a point when the aliens they cribbed the uber shit from come and decimate?

>this thread

Glucose is just sugar. It doesn't strike me as something difficult to make once you're taught. The problem is actually learning how to make it and being able to harvest the material in the middle of a damn war without getting spotted and/or tracked down.

I thought it was Turing killing him. He's activated right?

I think that's more a riff on the Germanic idea of ancient aliens than something we'll see.

Lol artist forgot to draw a gun

>Tank and destroyer made a battleship
>Siblings often share the same class
The aliens better show up soon because a simple breeding program is going to shit out a ton of higher levels.

Maybe that's the fate awaiting the O'Conner sisters? Mothers of the first carrier-class enhanced humans?

>the "new" one is just the recipe for Maria

Speaking of which, I'd rather see more of her wacky adventures in candy land than that boring whore.

I thought it was a Bootknife to the eye, Dredd style

There are like 4 sisters. Just battleship them up.

He's in the back with Leah and the girl.

You mean Eamonn has 4 sisters.

Their comms integrity should be ridiculously secure given Axis codes were completely and utterly fucked at this point in the war.

Ubers need to feed only on concentrate glucose paste because normal food isn't caloric enought for them thought. Which means you need a shitload of sugar to create it, and your entire army need it to eat and be effective. Also it's November, so good luck for your harvest.

Unless you have something like that crazy russian witch it's ridicolous thinking that a country devastated like Germany in 1945 is able to produce enought of the stuff while at the same time shipping it flawlessy to their invasion forces in the USA.

Stephane ain't throwing a knife hard engouh to make a blood splatter out the front and back that big

I'm an idiot

This of course unless I'm mistaken and they need the glucose paste only when ubering up and then they can go around eating normal food. I'll be honest, I don't remember it with absolute certainty.

So the Germans have so many tankmen that they can use them for occupation duty?

well there's nothing in europe left to occupy

If you shoot them in the eye, the bullet can penetrate them fine.

Do it while they halo up, and they'll blow themselves.

>So the Germans have so many tankmen that they can use them for occupation duty?

No, the panzermen cannot hold anything for long enough. They are just trying to destroy everything they can, so there's no US to fight back, because any sort of armistice means that the other country will catch up with Germany in uber numbers after a month.

no, they augment the conventional forces in "hostile" territory you forget that there are 3 "active" uber deployments
USA which is 2 battleships and the Germans fuck yo navy Blitzmech cadre,
the Italian border which has not been described in any detail and the Eastern front which is currently a skeleton crew since they know the Russians refuse to push onwards.
Britain/western France is likely an easy post since the uk surrendered and that blond chick is in the tall ass tower as a deterrent.

Sooo no one is goin to crop that smile at the bottom of the page

With a high powered rifle, yes, not a handgun.

and then she became Batwoman.

That's true. I'm just pointing out that it's the actual production process is probably fairly simple if it's merely for the sake of a high energy yield that is easy to digest. It's not like they need some complicated concoction of chemical that would require something difficult like heavy mining.
It also occurs to me that you might have been talking about the industrial base in europe instead of America like I was thinking since in America they can just raid any food stores for sweet things and improvise the machinery thanks to them being able to build crap via powers.

Flight.

I hope you all realize that this is her superhero origin
brit bat battleship girl or BBB-G

>The bloody colonials
THIS IS WHY WE KICKED YOU FILTHY REDCOATS OUT

>women
>in battle
your funny user, now back to the kitchen with you, men are talking

I thought so too until I noticed the flash in the hand.

fuck yeah Über

>Klaudia, Maria and Leah are the heroines of the story
I swear to god if all the American Ubers die, especially Razor and the cripple, this will be extremely disappointing

There's no way this story isn't ending with society dominated by Ubers. Apparently they can breed stronger classes, so there's an economic/military/political disadvantage from Ubers not having kids.

Germany was having trouble, what a sad, sad story!
Need a new weapon to restore her former glory.
Where oh could it be? What could this thing be?
They looked around, and then they found
The thing to kill you and me
Now it's springtime for Ubers and Aliens,
Winter for Allies at last.
Europe is bombed out, and grey
Their marching to their faster pace!
Look out, here comes the Master Race!
Springtime for Ubers and Aliens,
Britainn ain't winnin', again!
Springtime for Ubers and Aliens!
Watch out US their going on tour!
Come on Ubers, go into your dance

I can take a hit and that is why they call me Tank!
Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and the join the Uber armies.

Springtime for Ubers and Aliens
Winter for humans at last.
Halos will bellow, today.
France falling down again,
Deustchlands on the rise again!
Uboats are sailing once more!
Means that
Soon they'll be losing
They've got to be losing
You know they'll be losing
You bet they'll be losing
You know Ubers are going to war!

Heil Stephie!
Heil to she.
She's the git who's out to change our history
Heil herself
Raise your hand
Their's no greater savior in the land!
Everything she does she does for you!
If you're looking for a war he's W2 V2!
Heil herself,
Calm your fears,
Every itty bitty sissy stand and cheer!
Heil herself!
Heil herself!
Hi-de-ho heil herself!

Nazis and Yanks

So Uber releases twice a month now?

I don't think Gillen will be brave enough to kill the loli.

Nice going dumbass.

She is a walking WMD, she will be inflicting far worse soon enough.

From what we have seen someone like Siglinde could probably fleshcraft that leg back together or at least make it into something she could stand on.

This is 1945, remember? Sugar rationing in the USA continued until 1947. Plus with their wanton destruction and limited numbers it'd be difficult for them to amass significant amounts of sugar. You've also got to remember that supermarkets, large scale retail frozen food, and lots of prepackaged sweets available year round are post-WW2 creations. Something else to consider is that one pound of sugar only contains 1775 calories and no nutrients.

>flight
The Germans better get this variant as well. Each side has had a historical person who was an uber, i want Hans Rudel to be theirs. If only so we can have a uber type called 'Stukamensh"

It's the German language. It'll be fledermensch or something similar and you'll like it.

They already showed that the UK had Uber doctors, they could have tried something to fix the leg. Hell, Leah was a nurse, right? She could use her halo to try and fix her leg.

And Hans Rudel would ignore everyone else, call himself a Stukamensh and shove his peg leg right up the ass of anyone who challenged him. The Nazis would try to discipline him, he would mention that he singlehandedly destroyed a battleship with a dive bomber BEFORE he was a flying superpowered human WMD and then every new german dictionary would have the word 'Stukamensh' in it.

>alternate history where the nazis won
yawn

We have 'Blitzmench" and Blitzkrieg isn't even of german origin, Allied newsmen made it up and they liked the sound of it so they adopted it.

>Flight
An uber that can fly, not as durable as a tank man with a moderate halo effect. Maybe these variants will be more vulnerable to conventional weapons.

My theory is that if they are capable of flight, it would be through the halo effect, which would mean that their physical body would not be as strong.

What is the rest of the world doing? What is going on in Portugal? Are other countries scrambling to find their own ubers? Trying to ally themselves with the Axis powers?

Flight would be near-useless for tank-class ubers. With only 2 stacks to go around, making them flight1/halo1 would make them both way too squishy and way too easy targets, since halo effects are instantaneous line-of-sight weapons.

I would argue that a human sized target zipping through the air would be really hard to hit with most weapons.

Oh, look, it's evil Mary Sue James Bond girl coming to save the day.

Cripes.

Oh, and look, now the Magical Faggot gets his magical moment to shine as well.

Gag.

Nope, she is going to be fantastic.

Flight is useless short of a cruiser or battleship. Halo stacking is simply too effective. You might be able to squeeze enough versatility out of them if a single Flight stack gives you helicopter-esque flight to justify a something like a halo heavy flying destroyer, but since the Allies can't seem to make halo oriented Ubers it's pointless. You simply need too many stacks of halo to defend against halo.

High altitude bombing, especially at night, would be really hard to hit too, but that does not seem to stop the Nazis from shooting down all Allied air power.

Don't be silly, WW2 only consisted of small portions of the Eastern and Western Fronts, the outlying Japanese islands, and the US Eastern Seaboard.

Blitzkrieg first appeared in a German military magazine. It was never an official Wehrmacht term though.

whatever makes it end faster

come on now, it's much more entertaining than the rest of the stuff being published nowadays

Now here is a significant question, who is the narrator? It seems to be someone who has first hand knowledge of what went down or excellent reports. Spylady? Sieglinde? Siegmund?