What are episodes where they completely disagree?

What are episodes where they completely disagree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGGQWfLzkeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The guy on the right is a pushover and always changes his mind to suit the guy on the left. Also their comedy skits are horrible.

I can't think of any. At most one of them likes it slightly more or less than the other.

Why does Mike want to kill the cinema?
Are cinemas in the US really so bad??

>Why does Mike want to kill the cinema?
He's an american.
Have you ever heard an american describe a pleasant flight experience?
They're spoiled jaded people.

>Have you ever heard an american describe a pleasant flight experience?
Have you ever taken a flight in the USA? It's not like here in Europe. They take x-rays of the shoes and interrogate you if your soles have different colors. When I came to America they also asked me if I ever were a member of the German government between 1933 and 1945 (I was born in 1984) or a terrorist. It's a huge hassle.

they disagreed on JL. Mike liked it(ironically) and recommends it. Jay flat out doesn't.

>So Jay, what did you think of Jurassic World
>I thought it was shit
>Really? Because I loved it
>Well I didn't HATE it...

Mike liked Jurassic World while Jay hated it.

Civil War too.

dr strange?

lol this

youtube.com/watch?v=nGGQWfLzkeE

you can tell Jay really liked the effects, but was forced to agree with Mike.

>amerifat sharing a "horrible" flight story
Wow.
That's new.

imagine investing yourself into these two reddit fags. guy on the right has the most autistic and socially anxious facial expressions i've ever seen and the guy on the left...well...

but americans clap when they land

Im Norwegian though. Just traveled to the USA once. Hours in security where they check every hole and crevice. And then, what do you find AFTER the security checks? You can easily buy glass bottles of alcohol which even a caveman could make into a knife by using it as a club. And all sorts of flammable perfume and electronics which can start a fire if you know what you are doing. The 9/11 hijackers used one of those tool scalpels to hijack the plane. Which is pretty much the same as a razor blade that you can buy.. A bottle of alcohol is much easier to kill someone with tho.

It's meaningless theater.

I'm surprised. Jurassic world is just as stupid as the star wars prequels he hates so much

>he guy on the left...well...
well?

Watch the Edge of Tomorrow review for Jay flip flopping like a fucking salmon.

>Jay wisecracks and snipes at the film in the introduction mocking Tom Cruise & the movie
>Mike says "The film was great Maybe the best film i've seen in a long time"
>Jay immediately responds with "best film of its type"

He claimed it was "schlock", which is a kike word for prolefeed.

They mocked Fury Road and Blade Runner 2049 in the introduction as well. It's a thing they do and it's not directly tied to their opinion on the movie.

JW is dumb, but it's not absolutely lazy like the Prequels were.

Mike is an easy to please guy, really. He just wants an existent story told with fun filmmaking, while Jay is more interested in actual cinematic art, despite also liking shitty horror movies.

Pretty much this, they shit on every movie even if they think it's kino.