Movie Characters you wish they never anhero/got murdered

Movie Characters you wish they never anhero/got murdered

Yeah, this one was most depressing. He was fucking there man. And he would have been a fucking gook killing machine. I want to see an alternate version where he gets to go and saves the shit out of everyone.

i love you

Saw this movie in theaters and wtf'd hard when this happened relatively early in the movie. The marketing made it look like a cops-and-robbers story so this threw me for a loop, thought Gosling would at least die at the very end. RIP Handsome Luke

i like that they were going for shocking and unexpected BUT it feels like such a waste of a good character

>mfw look just like this guy down to the buzzcut hair to cover thinning hair and receding hairline and people still comment on the resemblance

>that fucking scene at the firing range where Hartman commends his shooting skills
>"I think we finally found something you do well, Pyle!"

breaks my heart

Pyle! Did you forget your name?
drill instructor was a bitter cunt till the end.

She didn't deserve it

I like to think his death was just an interpretation of him losing his childhood and he turned into Animal Mother.

At least Tony got to go out with style when he had nothing left to fight for.

The entire second half of the movie was about his downfall. You could see it coming from a mile away. Was kind of ironic though that his death was the result of the one moral act he committed in the film. I guess that made it a little sadder in that regard.

Stop posting Kamile

the exact moment when plebs got filtered

He was a fucking idiot and the biggest hater ever. Killed his boss and took his girl, killed his friend instead of congratulating him and accepting him as family, and all he had to do was do what he was told and make money with Sosa and he fucked that up... I wasn't sad at all that he died, just sad that he was so stupid and a hater that ruins everything for everyone because of his selfishness.

Nope. The film was genuinely mediocre after that. His character could have been interesting.

>Being shot up in your house by a whole hitsquad and then getting a shotgun blast to the back and falling in your fountain.
>style

Seymour and Audrey

Has there been any other time that the audience saved the leads from death? Dont mention Halloween resurrection.

He was, but it wasn't the horrible things he did that killed him. It was the standalone good thing he did that lead to his death.

AND THAT , he should've just did it . Tbqh he killed many people in that movie who probably had families anyway,and a kid?? I think he was in the wrong business if he's second guessing killing someone their family and their children... so why not .. oh well he bit the dust anyway

Man's gotta have a line that he won't cross somewhere. I don't think it was the woman that he cared about, but killing children is beyond the realm of what most of us are ever willing to do.

:)

I cried

She was too pure for this world

Yeah for anyone who thought the rest of the movie is good.

what movie is that, and is that ellen paige ?

Are you saying that motherfucker din du nuffin? He was pretty insufferable.

And yes that's Ellen Page.

She was my favorite character too.
I was shocked and upset when it happened.

>Try to save your friends
>Get ripped in half and eaten

Just go nuts and kill them all to teach them a lesson.

post yfw this happened

are there viewers who didn't think he'd get resurrected in the beginning of the next season?

Ahhhh. This was literally the beginning of the downward spiral of quality for this show to me. I didn’t mind no Lady Stoneheart, I didn’t mind ‘muh Stannis getting btfo or burning his daughter’ but bringing back Jon Snow 2 fucking episodes later with no drawbacks from getting resurrected like Grrm says their should be and practically making him the main protagonist not only as secret one true King and plot armor, I knew this show had truly fallen

>Notice Bodie shoots diagonally as pawn, at Chris and Snoop as they move straight forward as rooks. Then O Dog comes out the door at an L shape much like a knight. Where Marlo; much like a king is nowhere to be found

^they dindu nuffin ;_;

Love that response .

R.I.P

>Movie Characters you wish they never anhero/got murdered
>Dude, I really didn't like that character bra'

I care. Read what the thread is about before you post.

He never panicked or tried to escape either. Brave motherfucker.

Name a more stylish death.

you're a funny guy

Why not just shave it all the way down?

And no one even mentioned him after his death, he should have left them all.

Whatever movie shows Hitler off himself

You know god damn well I can't and I doubt there is a more stylish death but its still fuck Tony

>tfw you watch an interview about the clone wars writers and apparently most of the cloned dying was one guy screwing with another guy that wanted them to live
there''s too many named and unnamed troops to shout their names in anger so just fuck you cis droid niggers

what the whole fuck

Reddit tier theory

Vincent in Collateral. Should have killed the lawyer and Max and got away.

Rambo was originally supposed to die at the end of first blood, but it pissed the test audience off so much that they just sent him to jail instead. Probably a good idea from a studio perspective looking at how popular the sequels were.

She was a fucking psychopath, no better than Kevin Bacon.

Singlehandedly elevated the shit that was GotG2.
Gold chick was cute too.

AKSHUALLY

You guys are onto something, and I want in on it too.