yes mummy!

>Thanks?

JUSTICE LEAGUE, ZACK SNYDER AND DKEKS ETERNALLY BTFO

BASED TAIKA WAITITI!!

>kuxlife

What was he meaning by this?

What did Taika mean by this?
youtu.be/JpTdK2kn6TA?t=2m12s

This director was great in that new Zealand vampire mockumentary.

>You're given either the choice of looking at CG playstation Ciaran Hinds or this
The answer is clear.

Steppenwolf was so fucking pathetic. Beyond the PS2 graphics.

>Thor director

It's sad that this is how Taika Waititi will be known from now on.

he knew what he was getting into

What we do in the shadows was comedy kino that tops everything made in USA over the last decade.

The full message.

What benefits do you get in Disneyland for shilling? Free tickets?

What we do in he shadows was one of the best comedies that I have seen in years.

In one hand JL didn't appear any worse or better than 95% of cape out there, they are all kind of the same thing

Thor 3 had the Immigrant Song in its soundtrack though...and Hulk wearing a Duran Duran shirt.enough said, only the realest know

>Thor 3 had the Immigrant Song in its soundtrack though...and Hulk wearing a Duran Duran shirt
is this all it takes to have a good movie?

Yes mummy

Skux. It's like player or chad in new Zealand.

thworon?

>TH
>WOR
>ON
Thworon? You're a moron

That and his other movie hunt for the wilderpeople 10/10

Daily reminder that Thor: Ragnarok is for 6-year old children.

>YOU CAN'T SAVE THOR ALONE
>except he did, the madman

>TH
>W_OR
>_ON
just tilt your head a bit

Hunt for the Wilderpeople is Waititi's best movie so far.

Taika must have pulled some strings for that kid, he's in the new deadpool movie next year

You're a special kind of stupid.

Saw the vampire one and quite enjoyed that. This is next on my list.

He's a funny actor so that makes sense, but yeah probably pulled a few strings. Maybe had him suck off Reynolds or something?

Personally, I really didn't care for it. I thought the comedy was shoehorned into the movie.

As most things it's subjective. I thought the comedy fit and was funny. The chemistry between the actors was great.

how much a director earns with a successful movie?

They earn what's in their contract. A succesful movie simply puts him in good terms so the studio will fund more movies he wants to do or put him in big projects where he can negotiate a better payment.

If a movie flops, the director still gets his payment, he just gets his reputation a bit tarnished with studios.

>They earn what's in their contract.
This. They may have some back end deals, like a certain percentage of the profits once it hits the black and the studio recoups their losses (hollywood accounting is useful for avoiding this). If you're smart you get a percent of net, not profit.

I don't think this is usual for directors anyway. Certainly not for the non A-list directors.

>ANUS

Pai mutunga, Taika. Pai mutunga.

When I first saw the trailer, I immediately thought of my dad and his stories of studying in Christchurch...wished I knew of the nearest DVD store that has it (third worlder too poor for Netflix) so I could buy it and watch it together with him.

>THOR WON

KEKS.