Harrison Ford helps woman on scene of her car accident

>Ford was on the scene of a crash late Sunday morning in Santa Paula, where a woman who was driving east on California State Route 126 accidentally drove her car off the road.
>He was driving behind her when she lost control and crashed into an embankment off the freeway. He pulled over and rushed to the woman's aide, as did other bystanders, to get her safely out of the vehicle while paramedics arrived.

Inb4 the groping allegations when he extracted her from the car.

Part time

jew

He saves more than he rapes.

wtf I hate Harrison Ford now

I guess she didn't do hyperdrive calculations correctly because she ended up flying into a star. A star named Harrison ford

(((thanks))) for the (((redpill))), (((Sup Forums)))

hmm

well ryan gosling got shit from the woman he saved in london.

>Women drivers, amiright?
>OH!

What would you do in that situation Sup Forums? Me? I'd keep driving.

It's best to never get involved

>implying he didn't force her off the road and attempt raping until other people showed up

What did you think was in that bag he's holding

Trying to build some goodwill in the public's eye before the accusations start flying.

rape

And?

Nope. But I have little doubt that since the press is calling him a hero accusations will now start flying.

I've been in that situation and I kept on driving

not all jews are bad.

He also worked with Polanski, after the rape.

he was the one that caused the crash

>"mr. ford touched me without my permission"

In some countries, it's illegal to drive past an accident with nobody currently at the scene. You are obliged to stop and help. Not that it's very likely you would be prosecuted for this.

Didn't he just have a plane accident recently

wtf is going on in his life, these can't be true accidents

someone has a hit on him

I would stop and help, of course.

Pilots are supposed to do a round about check of their plane before takeoff. Check literally everything that moves and most everything that doesn't because unlike a car if even one thing doesn't work it can be devastating.
The same thing is said about motorcycles, but who the fuck actually TCLOCKS every trip? I sure as hell don't. I bet Harrison Ford walked over to a plane he flown on and off for years, went "Yep it's still a plane" and went out for a flight and it came back to bite him. Never mind the fact it'd been fine for years before then.

It's a crime to not stop, you scum.

A jew is better than you, think about this.

You can pass visual inspection and still have a failure in flight.

That too.

Based Indiana Jones

>>It's a crime to not stop, you scum.
yes goy, respect the rules created by wiser (((((((((((((((((men))))))))))))))))) than you

No it isn't. You could stop, laugh at them, and drive off and it still wouldn't be a crime.
It IS a crime, however, if you're an off-duty first responder, but only if someone can prove you saw it and did nothing.
That's why as a paramedic I don't have any stickers and shit on my car indicating that I am one.

It's called helping others in life threatening situations.

You're a nigger, aren't you?
Yes, it is. At least in first world countries, I don't know where you're from.

no, once you get caught ans prosecuted by some liberal in the justice department or some guy belonging to the family of the ''''''''''victim'''''''''', a judge in liberal society will claim that it was a ''failure ot help a fellow citizen in a dangerous situation'' and therefore your duty was ''to call the fellow policemen''.

The good news is that if you do not have a cell phone reception, or not have a cell phone at all, you can argue before the judge that you do not deserve his punishment

That's bullshit in the US under the defense that an untrained person would potentially do more harm than good. An untrained person is, however, covered by good Samaritan laws if the do try and help.

Wherever you two are from needs to work on their fucking laws.

Actually he sounds red pill that he rather be Irish but Hollywood makes him Jewish actor

He's 1/4 Jewish.
Not too shabby.

TRAVELING BY CAR AIN'T LIKE DUSTING CROPS BITCH

Funny thing is that he literally got the job because Steven Spielberg was introduced to him at a Bar Mitzvah as someone's nephew or whatever and recommended him.

Stop to help if I can. At the very least I'd pull over to call 911.

>helping your fellow man is a Jewish trick

People like you are the actual reason bad shit happens.

You don't understand.
If there's no one else you have to stop and call help, in the form of an ambulance, you don't need to actively help the victim, especially if the situation is dangerous and you don't know what you're doing, you might worsen the condition of the victim.
BUT you can help if you know what you're doing, because you could save that person's life or help them suffer less injuries.

In a situation like the one happened to Ford if you don't help the driver you're a piece of garbage, you're no better than the niggers and jews you faggots seem to hate so much.

Now, if there's one country that's third world that's the US for sure, just look at the responses you got in this thread.

nice

what kind of absolute piece of shit wouldnt stop and help them?

fuck off user i hope u crash right in front of me and nobody does shit to help u scum

Yes that's your right. You're also an awful citizen and other people have the right to publicly shame the scumbag you are.

Sorry dude, but you have it backwards.
You have zero obligation to stop and I'll tell you why. You don't know why the accident happened. Is the person high on drugs? Are they mentally unstable? Are they dangerous? You don't know. Sure, 99% of incidents might be normal, but it only takes one crazy person who harms the person trying to help them to justify not stopping.
We deal with it more often than you might think.
I believe you have a duty as a citizen to call the authorities, but you do not have a legal obligation to put yourself in harm's way.

Hell, even firefighters and medics don't have that obligation. If we feel for ANY reason that the situation is unsafe, we don't go in and we call the cops to go in first.

>Moving someone that might have spinal or head injuries
>get sued by woman for worsening injuries

Nigger I already told you you live in a third world country, here you're obliged to stop if there's no one else.

>not required by law to put yourself into harm's way
>huurrrr third world country

>but it only takes one crazy person who harms the person trying to help them to justify not stopping.
Lolno.
>We deal with it more often than you might think.
Yep, third world alright.
>I believe you have a duty as a citizen to call the authorities, but you do not have a legal obligation to put yourself in harm's way.
Where did I state the opposite, retard? I said exactly that.

Stopping puts you in harm's way. Are you this dense?
You could be struck by another car or assaulted by a person invloved

Nah, this isn't china. You're covered under the good Samaritan law.

imagine being THIS brainwashed by Sup Forums that whenever you see a jew you sperge out

>Stopping puts you in harm's way. Are you this dense?
No, it doesn't unless under certain circumstances. That's why the first thing you have to do is to assess the situation and if there's danger.
>You could be struck by another car or assaulted by a person invloved
Just stop on the emergency lane, what's the big deal? Ameridumbs have roads that are double the size of Europe's, if we can do it they can as well. As for the other part what I said above is true.

All in all just use fucking common sense. If you don't help people you're scum, there's not much else to say or any doubt about that, no matter the things you make up to justify it.

I'll save you Linda Brungus!!!

>guy from Star Wars does something touching and lovable before the new movie comes out

This totally doesn't sound like a marketing ploy

>not stopping
I was in an RV crash once, broke 3 vertebrae. Very thankful to all the bradowskis who stopped to help. At the very least call 911

instead of the airbag her face should be on my yam bag
OH!

It's really saddening that America has become a society in which helping your fellow man is seen as a waste of time.

He's full jew, since his mother was a Jew.

serve crab legs

>tfw no Duty to rescue law here
>also protected by good samaritan law

Crashing this plane with no survivors

Why women are bad drivers?

underrated

>does whatever a decent human being should do
>he's famous
>omg hero

Poor spatial intelligence, but higher verbal intelligence.

How do you know that YOU aren't from jewish ancestry, user?

No one gives a fuck.

Exactly. All it takes is one woman in the bloodline. Almost everyone in Europe and America is at least 1 or 2% jewish, just do the genetic test if you don't believe me.

>I care about genes like the liberals in academia taught me

>if you have an ancient grangrangrangrangrangrangrangrangranma who was jewish you're a jew
>haha if I'm 2% jewish it does not mean I'm a jew you silly!
Okay.

>t. 23 and me shill

Maybe it's noteworthy because a celeb for once gives a shit about their fellow man?

thanks adam

>tfw no one else picked up on it

i'm almost 100% finnish but i was surprised to find out that i had a jewish ancestor from early 1800's. feels good to be part of the g-d's chosen.

I remember being taught in history that in Nazi Germany if you had Jewish grandparents then you were a Jew but if it was your great grandparents and everyone since was gentile then you were okay. Not sure if correct and I can't be asked to look it up, I just think Hitler is a good ruler for measuring Jewry if you're going down that route.

You sound like a huge pussy and a coward

>I just think Hitler is a good ruler for measuring Jewry

In Italy it's literally illegal to not stop if you see an accident and there are no helpers already there.

one of the better new wojag pics ife seen

>You have zero obligation to stop and I'll tell you why. You don't know why the accident happened. Is the person high on drugs? Are they mentally unstable? Are they dangerous? You don't know.

Welcome to the US, the most coward nation in the history of nations ever

She went to change gears and grabbed my knob instead. Honey..... OH!

Nah. Don't unless you want to be part of the Google database.
>I just think Hitler is a good ruler for measuring Jewry if you're going down that route.
How can someone type something like this seriously?

that's a nice bit of news, we often forget stars are just people. Fuck, all these groping allegations would come up for us too if we were famous, these guys are messed up just like the rest of us. But just like the rest of us they help others in need without any reason

> Site owned by Jews
> Tells everyone they are part Jew

Almonds: Activated

Sup Forums is owned by nips and tells everyone theyre Jews.

This

Why are there always accidents around Harrison Ford?

That's some advanced sexist shit. Did she ask for help? What gives him the right to assume that she wants his help? Old fart should have just kept driving.

If you were rich and famous would you bother helping regular people even if their lives were in danger right in front of you?

Wasn't he just directing traffic after a car accident like a month ago?
Is Harrison Ford creating motor vehicle accidents in order to be the hero? i know firemen are prone to setting fires then saving people despite being the arsonist, maybe this is the same

>you can only do the test on 23shit, you can't do it in your local hospital, clinic or whatever

Yes, why shouldn't I? I'm a different person if I'm rich or poor?

Heh

What’s with the moralfag infestation? Ever since r/t_d and the alt righters came over we get all these concerned Samaritans pretending to care and stroke their ego about how morally upstanding they are.

I miss the days when Sup Forums was libertarian, and “nigger” and “kike” were only used ironically.

finish the job... molotov the car.