This man single-handedly killed Superman and Batman in the eyes of the public

This man single-handedly killed Superman and Batman in the eyes of the public.

That isn't Joss Whedon.

Joss Whedon had nothing to do with MoS or BvS

Still for me his versions of Batman and Superman were the most badass ;)

>That isn't Joss Whedon.
then why did Zack put "A Zack Snyder film" on the opening credits if he didn't want to be associated with it

Guild rules you fucking retard.

>implying that the damage hadn't already been done by the time MoS was released

He tried to ascend capeshit and make the characters actually mean something, but people started complaining because of >muh comics and >muh childhood.

Superman yeah

Batfleck was pretty cool though

He should never have done Superman. His Batman was fine, compared with Whedon's quipy Batman, but Superman has to be lighter.

The sad thing is, Superman could easily have a place in modern film, with lighter Superhero movies being in nowadays.

I just feel bad for Cavill. The guy was BORN to play Superman, but Snyder wasted him. The only moment where he got to shine was during the quippier parts of JL, which was a bit sad.

fuck no

that should be Kevin Tsujihara

He failed.

have you seen the way he talks in interviews? the fucker has no idea what he's doing. he can barely articulate and get his point across.

sure he "tried", but so can a 10-year old

>The only moment where he got to shine was during the quippier parts of JL,
Kys numale fuck

You gotta think how hard that is to do

Superman and Batman were and have been among the top 5 most well known and top 5 most popular, comic book heroes for all time

And in the course of 5 years, this hack destroyed all credibility they had, even after Nolan propelled Batman into the highest point of popularity

I always knew he was a hack after Watchmen, the only good thing about Dawn of the Dead remake was James Gunns script

Truly a fascinating time

Wow what a mindless cuck

Judge the artist by the art. He's not a fucking politician.

>zack snyder
>artist
maybe his music videos are artistic, nothing else is

300 and watchmen are just shot for shot panel to film conversions and the shit he added to them was garbage

just look at sucker punch by comparison

that is what he makes when he has free reign to do HIS story the way HE wants

kek just fucking imagine seeing
>Justice League: An Alan Smithee film
pop up on the screen

This
He turned Batman into a useless quip machine and Superman into the most boring Dues Ex call in

At least Supes is vaguely interesting in the Snyderverse

>The guy was BORN to play Superman
nope he has a shit hairline, he has the presence but not the looks for it

Why would superman's hairline for a kryptonian be so receded when Batman is 44 years old in this universe and much older than Clark

>visual artist has trouble sounding like a pretentious fuckwit
why does this trigger you?

>WB
this is the fucking studio that thought the whole reason to make a green lantern movie should be for the Jets because jets are cool and sell a movie. stupid reasoning.

Now that they see Wonder woman was a success they'll attribute it to feminism. the department really has no idea what they are doing

can someone just shop DC on the dying dude's face?

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

You ever notice how Snyder fanboys only ever talk about visuals?

people still pretending the nolan movies aren't a disastrous clusterfuck

this coming from the board that drove baneposting to the center of the earth

your acceptance of nolan is why I will never take you seriously Sup Forums

Well, to be frank, Wonder Woman sure wasn't a success for its action scenes or story.

Nope. Actual Directors Guild rules, amigo.

true. he certainly "batman and robin'd" the caped crusader again. sure they'll keep propping up the dark knight to keep their piece of shit "cinematic universe" alive but nobody will care and it will take a solo movie reboot years down the line to make anyone care again.

The only post that mentioned Nolan isAnd mentions nothing of quality

Go back to Sup Forums and cry there you faggot fanboy

Snyder should only do music videos.

All they know is whataboutism

>At least Supes is vaguely interesting in the Snyderverse

You mean the same character that mopes around his entire adult life, and turns into a psychopath if he doesn't have his girlfriend holding him back?

What's interesting about him?

This is what he does to people on set when they don't follow his instructions.

If you needed to know why he shouldn't have helmed Superman...

They've literally been top 3 since forever. Only Spiderman is even comparable.

>They've literally been top 3 since forever. Only Spiderman is even comparable.
Yes, that is my point. Snyder took the top superheroes that have always been there, and RUINED them for the general public

"Its like fucking up mashed potatoes"

Snyder should be a DP (or whoever is incharge of setting up a shot) but not a director, he can't direct to save his life.

Normies loved Superman in JL though

>implying superman hasn't been dead in the publics eyes for decades

They actually can't do that anymore. Boilerplate studio contracts include a no-defamation clause, where any damage the signee can be found to have caused the brand puts them in breech of contract and forfeits all their rights to any remuneration they've received.

Of course zack snyder lacks the self-awareness to understand he's talentless, artless, and utterly incompetent.

Snyder doesn't set up the shots, that's all the cinematographer.

Basically every iota of quality or talent attributed to snyder is someone else's doing.

He should just move to James Bond.

Sorry, I don’t buy this.
Snyder movies are visually more competent and distinct than most Marvel films.

Did you reply to the wrong post? the no-defamation clause was proven as absolute fact by the trank incident.

You can post your reply to every shit tier director that is at Marvel.

Now replace Zack Snyder with Laughing Chris and the dude in black with the DC logo

No they didn't. Normies watch shit like Screen Junkies and Cinema Sins and both of these nu-male youtube shows bashed Man of Steel.

I see english is not your first language. Perhaps you should try a little harder to express your thoughts.

also "butmarvel" is not a valid defense of snyder.

>normies watch bullshit on youtube

>The Ballad of Zack
holy fuck

Literally irl pottery

Can’t they use CGI to get the S-curl going the right way?

That whole sequence of interviews was fucking great.

No that was Goyer and Whedon you nonce

This.

And...and to some extent Terrio.

>CHARLIE ROSE
IS A FUCKING RAPIST
WHEN WILL THEY CUT HIS SCENE FROM THE MOVIE?

>Goyer
This mostly. The same guy who thinks Martian Manhunter is too goofy for a comic movie about a comic book. Stop giving him reign over non street level comics

WB too, and to some extent Snyder.

They all worked in their little ways just to make sure it was one gigantic fuck up.

What the fuck was Nolan smoking when he gave the job to Snyder. Couldn't he at least done Man Of Steel himself?

Holy fucking autism

you don't need to replace Zack because he literally killed DC

No he didn’t. The autistic ‘not muh’ fake internet personalities killed superman and batman by reducing them to 1dimensional characters.

People complained because he did a bad job. Have you forgotten about the Nolan movies? Dark Knight was dark and serious and one of the most loved Batman movies ever. The problem is not that Zack wanted to go dark its that he went shit.

no he didnt
dont be retarded
its primarily thanks to his films that DC and indeed Superman is actually financially stable these days and not in the place marvel currently is.

fucking mongoloids i swear

>300M budget
>93M opening weekend
>financially stable

sucker punch was just another Justice League though, it was forcibly changed against his wishes

>watchmen are just shot for shot panel to film conversions and the shit he added to them was garbage
bullshit, i dont even like the watchmen film but everything about Dan's character in that film was handled way better then the book

that was just domestic though wasn't it?
I mean no matter, doesn't change any of what i said

i'm talking on a broader scale here dumbass, merch and actual comics

>in the place marvel currently is.
But Marvel is vastly more successful box office wise.

It's not doing anything great overseas either.

>MoS
that movie was fucking great, but only as stand alone.

BvS was indeed a fucking watste of time.

negro zack snyder had total creative control over sucker punch and it was total dogshit.

>itt manchildren mad that their capeshit movie made for babies isnt a sophisitcated art piece for art individuals such myself

Lmao snyder is hack, I'm so glad I dont watch capeshit

>screen junkies hated it, thats why MoS got bad reviewws wahhh

Nah the movie just sucked

>you still remember the plane scene
>can't remember anything from BvS

Wew lad

This! If you’ve heard his interviews, he does it only for the money. He has no love for the character he plays. Why do you retards want someone who has no love for a character to play that character? It hurts my brain trying to understand that.

I'd be really curious to see the original Justice League cut just for how awful it is, I mean he managed to make BvS worse than MoS, could he do that with Justice League?

Keep fucking dreaming

I think you have way too much faith in this guy. He's just a bad director

The "meaning" he tried to give to Superman was "he's Jesus lol"

How many times are you going to suck Cavill’s dick? He was given three chances to play Supes. The general audience did not give a flying fuck each time.

Sucker Punch had neat concept and visuals though.

>Everyone says that about [Christopher Nolan’s] Batman Begins. ”Batman’s dark.” I’m like, okay, ”No, Batman’s cool.” He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.

>try to ascend capeshit
>by using jew writing
>and tons of cgi and effects
>and pretentious imagery

Sounds like a normal marvel flick to me

This.

If the fucking retards that we call DCucks would have stopped complaining during Man of Steel with their braindead fucking arguments
>NOT MUH SUPER-MAN!
And then shit troll the entire
>STOP MY INVINCIBLE SON!
Maybe the movie could have made a profit, but it didn't.

So fuck if, if DCucks are too retarded to appreciate good movies because they don't follow your childish comics, then the world isn't ready for a DCUniverse

And it was shit.

Kek
>if people didnt complain about the movie being shit, the movie would be good!

L M A O

What a hack

>born to be superman
>receding hairline
lmao

the director oversees literally everything that goes into a movie and understands all the tasks done by the crew... this is like saying kubrick had nothing to do with what made his films great since he wasn't the only one working on them

moronic

true superman

They should've released it as a series of paintings not as a movie.

he did. now Iron Man and Cap took their placed

For starters, you're implying zack snyder is competent. This is provably false.

The director's job is to pull everything together into a cohesive vision. There is nothing cohesive about any zack snyder movie.

The director can either be the most talented person on the set or the least, in the case of zero-talent, his primary job is to say "no" to the (often insane) creative types that will surround him. Zack snyder rubber stamps everything that comes his way, which everyone is fine with, as he takes all the blame for the final product being total shit.

How delusional are you?

considering they steal literally every scene from the comics, it already was?

Besides memes, what didn't you like about Man of Steel?

It was great, imo