Why did they turn the most witty and charismatic member of the Justice league into an autistic cuck?

Why did they turn the most witty and charismatic member of the Justice league into an autistic cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rue2ho60hk?t=2m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=zzFUdlkQQOE&t=39
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>meesa push bad guys and runs away

The costume looks cool. Other than that, they completely ruined flash

To please marvelfags so they can fap once more.
Guess what will happen when JL extended is out!

The real question is when will Ezra Miller sit on my face

They tried too hard with him, which was kind of a shame because I thought Aquaman was a decent level of humor.

The 'brunch' speech was fucking embarrassing; it felt like Joss Whedon told an intern to 'write a scene like I would'.

His casting ruined the film. Should have gone with Grant Gustin, at least he has heart.

This flash is the most interesting flash I've ever seen.

Justice League is definitely a film for DC fans specifically, not really general audiences and especially not critics.

It's either that or black.
Take your pick.

Thank god CW exists

There's something off about his face it's unsettling

here come the excuses

>making excuses this hard
jesus christ the absolute state of dcucks

can we get a seperate board for super-hero and comic book movies.

>especially not critics

glad one user is asking the real questions here.

Give it a rest

you can make fun of his gay shit, but Im jelly as fuck of his physique.

you deserve better, user. there are qter twinks out there who dont have disgusting feet and 0 comedic timing.

Another fucking capeshit thread. How do I find a good place to discuss television and film?

grow a backbone and thicker skin, soylent teen

Holy fuck you weren't kidding about feet

He would have been a better Flash

It's commentary of Flowers of Algernon and how we, having tasted kino in BvS fall into the depths of quippery and flicks, never to return to that glory we once witnessed.

Because Ezra Miller can't act and just played himself, like he does in every single movie he's in.

That feels like an oversimplification

So we were stupid and oblivious for enjoying bvs and now we're growing smarter and wiser and can't enjoy capeshit?

No, we were stupid and oblivious for enjoying Marvel, then we saw the light of BvS and now we're dumb again.
I mean the Flash's character is pretty much designed from the ground up with this exact process in mind, Zack foresaw the backlash to his uncompromising vision.

That's nothing, just chill out on the burgers

they needed a token gay Jewish character
>muh Sup Forums
No, really, that's why they did it. DC heroes are white as fuck. So they will turn a few of them gay Jewish or both for dat diversity quota.

There's something about his jaw structure that triggers my 'tism

We have all know for a while that they turned Justice League into Diversity League.

>the flash movie changes so instead of being in love with iris, he's in love with eobard thawne.

Keep making Justice League movies animated and just stop trying to make Superman because Superman reached his height with Donner, his animated series, and Smallville

I'm curious what is Barry's personality in the comics?

>It wasn't made for critics, DC comics fans, DCEU fans, general audiences or Marvel fans
>It was made for REAL fans

Comic readers have literally said "the only positive is seeing all the characters together on-screen, but they didn't act like their actual characters so it felt wasted"

bashes on the heteropatriarchy in his free time

I curse the day that CW began its comic shows and fox's Gotham is trash. Arrow trash, supergirl,flash u name it
All of it
is trash

Smug, over-confident in some sense, ambitious, always tries to do the right thing

Not a quipmaster 5000

Go put on more blue eyebrow makeup, Milller

to make him look like one of all these generic marvel characters

>You won't believe what the OUTRAGEOUS, hip Jewish young adult does next! Find out on page 10.

not a spastic toddler, that's for sure.

Except there is no Marvel character that's as autistic and retarded as he is.

I mean Grant Gustin's Barry can be immature at time but they went way overboard with Ezra.

>literally no quips besides the on-going joke of Flash being late
Why couldn't DC do it like this?

In other words, zero personality like all DC characters?

Oh you really got me user
U fucking pussy

Le vaguely bored heroic man.

I like it

>a film for DC fans specifically

i'm pretty sure the real DC fans are well aware that 90% of DC movies are complete fucking garbage

because he is a faggot and a zionist jew youtu.be/7rue2ho60hk?t=2m12s

/thread

This guy was an abysmal Barry Allen. He acted more like an obnoxious autistic version of Wally West. Shit movie, shit Flash. Thank God we have the fantastic tv show version.

>people actually talk like this

>fantastic show tv version

The shows been shit since the end of the Harrison Thawne arc.

Literally eat less and do a couple crunchies you fat retard

yes, drama cuck barry is so much better

someone explain to me how can there be multiple iterations of flash?

one is for television, one is for movies. Not hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzFUdlkQQOE&t=39

but he's gross! he doesnt have cute small feet in girl socks like me! dont ask for them either.. b-baka!

It's what the audience wants, it gets bums on seats I mean just look at the box offic-
Oh

Like dr who, when a flash dies, other appears.

No, you cucks. I meant how can Barry and Wally be real?

One dude got into an accident and became FAST. How can there be two of them?

But why or how? Its like having 2 hulks running around, you can't replicate The Hulk, it was an accident.

CW Flash feels more like a real person than a stupid caricature designed by committee
DUDE IT'S THE BATSIGNAL THAT'S YOUR THING HAHA WHOOPS SHHHHHHH SHHHHHH TEEHEE.
DUDE IT'S A CAVE WITH BATS A BATCAVE WHEEEEEEEEE ZIP ZIP ZIP
You believe because it's "different" from the source that it's good or unique, when it just isn't, this character already existed and his name Impulse, but at least he had a good reason to act the way he did.

BAZINGA!

Read a fucking wiki, I'm not going to do your own homework for you.

I would be gay, i would not want a toy boy like Miller to touch me. This guy is a wimp.

CW flash is written for preteens that will never realize they are watching shit television

They both have origin stories, Jaden...

When DC wants to refresh the flash for a new audience, (like they use the crisis, reborns and such comic events ) the magic appears and is written a new flash. They cant change batman or superman, they are too big.
With the magic of writing, everything can be replicated.

I guess hollywood has just forgotten to write non self-degrading funny guys

Affleck's Accountant character was an autist but still funny as fuck

Its called imagination dude. Its not a real world. All is possible.There is not limits to the thigs the comic book writters can imagine.

Cry more ahmed

>Its like having 2 hulks running around, you can't replicate The Hulk
>I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

How did I not notice it was Afflect the one acting there? I guess I truly assumed the actor was an autist since it was really well done

Not an argument

There are two Hulks you fucking imbecile

where? maybe in your dreams lmao

>zefriend

A what now?

>zefriend
>Ze is a gender neutral pronoun. It refers to someone who does not fit into gender binary.

It is also established that CW´s Barry was granted powers a lot sooner that he should have. So it makes sense he is more immature.

his face si fucking puncheable

Mate just take the L, you're wrong.

SHMOSBY IS THAT YOU

it's just not the classic Barry Allen, not even a young version of him. He feels more like a young Wally West or even Bart Allen, or maybe kind of an amalgam of all three.
They probably just took him because he has the most interesting back story.

>most witty and charismatic member of the Justice league
>Barry Allen
ka lel Barry is boring af in the comics.

serious question, what does that mean to you? would you actualy punch him hard in the face for looking a certain way? what would you do if someone punched your kid or wife for looking a certain way? lets assume you can’t adequately respond quickly