The Venture Brothers

Do you think we'll get a satisfying reason for why Monarch hates Dr. Venture so much or will it be something petty for humorous effect?

They'll never elaborate, or it'll be something as petty as why Broly hates Goku.

-Monarch has a mom and dad which are his adoptive parents
-Monarch's mom is Blue Morpho
-Monarch's dad is Jonas Venture
-At some point baby Malcolm and Jonas used to play together but Malcolm doesn't remember
-A plane crash killed his adoptive parents and he was raised by butterflies
-Monarch goes to college with Thaddeus Venture and Thaddeus calls Monarch's butterfly poems gay

Animate an intro for the Order of The Triad animated series

Rusty took the last Twix bar from the candy machine in the college lounge.

Thats my theory and I'm stickin' to it.

Isn't it because Monarch thinks Rusty caused the lab accident that blew off his eyebrows but it was actually White or someone? It was that flashback episode where they got abducted at their asian classmate's funeral.

i hope it's something mudane like this

No that's Underbheit and Monarch caused the lab accident that blew off his jaw trying to kill Rusty. However Rusty was blamed for it by everyone.

Because Rusty is a hack and donesn't deserve what he has. He is just coasting off of what his father left him.

Oh yeah, that's right. Been a long ass time since I've seen that episode.

What did Shiela tell Malcolm inside the escape pod?

She snitched him out to the Council of Thirteen so they could have a clean slate going into their partnership.

I always thought it was this.

and what's so great about Rusty's life? Monarch is living the better life than Rusty.

>and what's so great about Rusty's life? Monarch is living the better life than Rusty.
maybe before the last season. Rusty is now living waaaay better than Monarch.

I'm pretty sure he'd give up all those millions to have what the Monarch has.

Will we ever see more than Ben?

I hope it's something like this. Where Rusty never actually did anything to Monarch, and Monarch just fucking hates him for who he is and for how much he reminds the Monarch of himself.

I want to see more of the revenge society members. We still don't know what happened to underbite and fat chance.

What happens when she finds out that Monarch is the Blue Morpho?

Will Malcolm , Gary, and Dr. Venture become allies and become the VENTURE BROTHERS?!

Eithr gets incredibly mad about how much he's lied to her and betrayed her, or gets incredibly turned on by the whole scenario. Maybe both.