What is wrong with her face?

What is wrong with her face?

it's not covered in my cum

My dick isn't in it

the facial features make me think older woman but the rest of the head and stuff makes me think kid.

Might be the make-up, but other than that it's fine.

The proportions are extremely off, but your brain is still interpreting it as a face. Because of that conflicting assesment, the face feels wrong.

stop giving underaged kids those fucking eyelashes america

I don't get this movie. If Mr peebody has a time machine, then why doesn't he go back in time and kill Hitler? Is he a white supremacist?

Her face is designed to remain nearly the same no matter her expression. Compare Sherman, who is very expressive and whose features lend themselves for exaggeration.

One obvious answer is that he's worried that something even worse might happen. In the critically-acclaimed RTS game "Red Alert," Einstein builds a time machine to kill Hitler, but the result is that the Soviets become even more powerful, leading to a war much more horrific than WWII. Now, who are the enemies of Peabody's friends, Rocky and Bullwinkle? The Soviets.

Peabody cares about his friends and won't risk their lives just to save some jews who were probably communists anyways. A better question would be " Why doesn't Mr. Peabody go back in time and save Sherman's parents?"

>we CAN render every single eyelash individually
>but SHOULD we?

Her mother looks almost identical but on a taller body.

But then they would actually look like kids, which would annoy people, especially Sup Forums manchildren who watch cartoons and think they're for adults.

I knew before I clicked that this would be the first post

This isn't a face, it's just my face!

>Why doesn't Mr. Peabody go back in time and save Sherman's parents?
Because then he wouldn't have Sherman.

Beat me to it.

Can't he just make another friend? What's special about Sherman?

>cumming on her face

What's wrong with this girl's face? Is she ever not making a stupid face?

This, plus, why are they not even close to the same color as her hair?

The same reason her eyebrows are darker: they wouldn't stand out enough if they were the same color as her hair.

Just makes her look like a bottle blonde, though. The eyebrow color is a lot better than the eyelash color. They probably could have used it for the lashes.