I dont get the ending, is racism ok?

i dont get the ending, is racism ok?

Basically niggers and jews suck but it's the white man's burden

>gets fucked in the ass
>becomes a liberal
what did they mean by this?

never ending cycle hate just brings more hate, they are trapped in a loop of despair. Basically humans are monsters no matter the color.

the ending is left ambiguous on purpose, it's meant to show that ugly shit happens whether you're racist or not
to me it depicts the retarded approaches both liberals and conservatives take on race issues

that argument is just as flawed as the one about the cycle of revenge. You just have to kill everyone who comes at you so that there is no one left to take revenge on you.

As long as you’re not wh*te

I want to see the original ending

>the ending is left ambiguous on purpose
no, there was supposed to be another scene where he shaves his head again, showing how hate is a cycle that never ends, but Edward Norton decided to be a little fag about it

It's showing that racism goes both ways and that it isn't a black and white issue.

How do I get his physique he had for this?

I hope this is b8.
Please God let this be b8.

>Derek gives a lot of convincing points, and makes logical sense
>Writer: "Oh fuck, he's supposed to be wrong. I'd better fix that..."
>Derek suddenly does something stupid and violent to invalidate how much sense he was making a few seconds prior.

>supposed
so it wasn't in the film, then it doesn't matter, my point still stands

He was in the right killing those fucks but the curbstomp was what sent him to prison.

>my point still stands
no, you said it was left ambiguous on purpose

The original production team was running out of cash, so Ed Norton had his production company buy it out, retaining final creative control.

The last scene was supposed to be Ed Norton's character shaving his head again and grinning like a psycho at himself in the bathroom mirror as the family is preparing for his little brother's funeral in the rest of the house.

Ed Norton had the ending changed against the director/writer's wishes.

But I liked how the movie honestly showed racial extremism on both sides, but ultimately left the judgment to the viewer. You can see how literally all of Ed's actions in the movie would be fully justified under his school of thought, and the black gang members as well. This is why it's honestly most white supremacists favorite movie.

Dirty bulk.
>Chest 3x a week
>Lats 3x a week
>Traps 2x a week
>Delts, tris and bis 2x a week
>Core 1x a week

His body isn’t that great, but it’s achievable in 6-12 months natty.

He may have been in the right for killing guys trying to jack his dad's truck, but you bet your ass even without the curb stomp he would have done a few years. The dude had a swastika tattoo showing and was a member of a skinhead gang. That would cause the police to read it as a hate crime and prosecute it like one.

Also, laws vary by state how much force you can use in defense of your property. In places like Florida or Texas you could shoot those guys, in places like Cali, you'd probably be charged with murder.

lift for like a year with mild fucking around

>1488
nice

The moral of the story is that Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney and Obama ruined America.
We could have prevented this.

California legislates murder chargers at a county level. For instance the terms of a "good shoot" in los angeles county are much stricter than those in san diego and totally different than the state statutes used by the CHP.
You can legit beat a man to death in RedWood county if he tresspasses.

>brother and girlfriend can bother attest they were breaking in his truck
>they had a gun, life threatening cause
>in a gang that doesn't like blacks, and?
Nah, he woulda gotten charged with jack shit without the curbstomp.

it was, even if they included the damn scene the meaning would still be ambiguous since the message of the movie wouldn't be clear
is the main character in the wrong or was he right? it's up to us to decide if he going back to being a racist is warranted or a step in the wrong path

>isn't a black and white issue
yeah most of them dont like spics and chinks as well

>This is why it's honestly most white supremacists favorite movie.
they like it because the movie doesn't try to school anyone or show why a side is wrong and the other is not, the film shows the facts and the reality for people to judge for themselves

They had guns too

Your actions have consequences. Even if you repent your sins. The ending was inevitable wether Derek changed his ways or not, brainlets will take this to mean as "well i guess hitler WAS right xd"

He realized he was right. Dad was murdered by niggers, then he got pozzed by multiculturalism, then his brother got murdered by niggers.

Somewhere in the middle there he learned that just because somebody is flying the same flag you are, that doesn't necessarily make them your friends or that they have the same ideals you do.

Sup fellow Sup Forumsack

>obvious white supremacist stands trial
>doesn't end well
Poor fucker could be up for jaywalking but a jury would convict hard.

No it shows the situation exactly.

Ever been to Sup Forums? The things they say make sense but then a few moments later they've all descended into lunatic ravings that would seem out of place in a mental asylum.

Supremacists aren't rational. Their "makes sense" arguments always deteriorate into conspiracy babble about the jews or whatever the current bogieman is.

>gets fucked in the ass
>becomes a liberal
>what did they mean by this?

You actually mean
>Be open supremacist
>Go to prison
>See other neo nazis
>InstantFriends.com!!
>See them buddy buddy with the "enemy"
>Call them out on hypocrisy
>Get raped by HIS OWN SIDE for the privilege
>Literal only guy in prison who gives a shit is nigglet washbuddy
>Decides him and his family should no longer associate with people who condone nazi ass rapists when he leaves the joint

Wow, it really gets the noggin joggin.

Hate creates hate

>san diego

I was stationed San Diego about 10 years ago when I was in the Navy, and while I was there, there was an incident where the gate watches unloaded on a guy who was trying to steal a motorcycle. There was questions raised by the locals as to whether that was excessive force, considering the guy wasn't a threat to anyone, but that's about as far as it went.

Goddamn, I miss that town.

add Falling Down

>Avatar

That shit is trash other than visuals and whoever hyped that shit up is retarded.

>is racism ok?

Only if you're non-white. It's basically a multipass to be non-white.

add missisippi burning lol

i am so fucking glad kevin spacey didn't star in this movie. motherfucking norton, love the dude