Do you love them?

Do you love them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkzepuvmc9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love reddit letter media

I do. So does my qt3.14gf

Mike is great. Jay and Rich are tolerable, I suppose.

I don't know why so many on this board now hate them. I still enjoy their videos

Most entertaining fucking review show ever. I clapped.

The absolute quintessential soyboy kino

I love them all. I have for a long time. This board got filled with dc/marvel/star wars shills and now this board for the most part hates them.

No, but I like their stuff.

No. I watch their videos and am usually entertained and then I go on with my day because I’m not a pathetic faggot.

Friend simulator for lonely soy boys.

Liar.

What the fuck is a soyboy? The new FOTM replacement for cuck/reddit/liberal?

I prefer nu-male

Related but distinct.

God, why is Jay so fucking hot?

Its something closet fags on here are memeing. Sneed and soy when posted. Their both code for "i love the cock.,

They're funny

You should marry him if you like him so much.

The consummate soyboy channel
>muh cringey vcr skits
>muh isolated demands for rigor
>muh lack of any actual patrician film bona fides
>muh overwrought retread of hating cgi

How come these dorks don’t actually review smaller critically acclaimed films? Oh right, their soyboy audience only watched capeshit and Star Wars (the originals TOTALLY don’t have the same exact flaws as the newer ones they hate so much, seriously guys they were art ok?)

They complain about their fans way too much and Rich is a total asshole.

>ywn snuggle up with Jay and pretend to enjoy when he puts on yet another weird old shitty gory indie incestuous horror film

Unconditionally.

They bitch and whine about literally everything
Look at their new Thor review. They actually like the flick well enough (embarrassing, as it was uninspired quippy fluff) but have to go through the motions of obligatory trashing without the capacity for any real criticism just because the idea of the franchise it’s in triggers them
Honestly hard to watch at this point

Most people on Sup Forums believe the only way to signal that you're intelligent is to bitch about how something isn't good. These brainlets have convinced themselves that liking something means you're not smart enough to see why you should hate it. They believe that if you enjoy something, you've fallen for some sort of trick and try to present themselves as smart by hating everything.

>Rich is a total asshole.
How so?

This is pretty great meta-commentary on RLM desu
Just need some shitty skits

You realize that RLM is not one collective voice, right. Jay liked Thor and defended it. Mike thought it was bland. Two different people. Two different opinions. You can’t just clump that together into one thing.

This video sums it up quickly. Cursing at his fans and sperging out so much at the game that he slams his fiance's fingers into the laptop to shut her and the chat up as he rages.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkzepuvmc9U

I love them as much as you love vagina

so I’m repulsed by them

>he's a Mike guy

He’s goofing around, autist. You sure take this shit pretty seriously.

I still follow their videos and have an account in their secret forum which they detached from their website a while ago, but I'm not really enamored with their content anymore. It's not hilarious anymore, nor is it terribly insightful, but I don't hate them either.

There's no hint of a smile or a laugh in his voice as he's doing any of that in the video. Are you sure you understand human interactions at all?

>irony

I like them, but HitB has been kind of lackluster for a while now.

unironically, yes.

The only reviews on the internet I even care about, the only reviewers on the internet that don't pander to a specific audience to appease them. If they hate a movie, they tell you, and if they like a movie, they tell you. It always makes their reviews exciting because you genuinely don't know what to expect. Where as if you're watching Jeremy Jahns/Cuckmann/John Campea/Collider/Angry Joe/Nostalgia Critic/Video Game Nerd, you know EXACTLY the type of review and opinion you're getting: safe and predictable.

t. creeps

>I don't know why so many on this board now hate them
They pretend to hate it because it's easy bait

Does anyone think RLM regrets getting bribed by Disney?
I mean its obvious the money didn't last, so it wasn't much.
The only thing worse than a whore is a cheap one.

I 100% agree.

i used to, but now i'm completely over their over the top cynicism when it comes to anything popular i.e star wars or super hero shit

Liar.

I took Rich Evans virginity, he wasn't terrible.

>hate DC
>love Marvel
>pretentious and pseudo intelletcual
>memes
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Reddit Soyboy Media

>implying

jay is based

fortunately I resolved my issues with women and now only have daddy issues left

I love Mike and Rich fuck jay and his faggoty bullshit

Still watch them sometimes but Rogue One review revealed them to be retards.

It's a similar concept, and certainly a lot of soyboys are also cucks, reddit, and/or liberals. A soyboy is basically an emasculate, feminine "man." The soy part comes from how eating soy products ups your estrogen, which kills the masculine physique.

Personally, I like the soyboy insult.

They are just pretending

Mike = 2 x Jay

weight wise

>man gains weight
>MUST BE SOY LOL

You're an actual nigger from the jungle, you know that right? You live in a tree.

>le soyboy xD
Why are nonwhites so obsessed with appeasing their Sup Forums masters?

Define love.

I'm surprised that soyboys like you can even get angry. I'm proud of you for overcoming your feminine side.

Seething RLM soyboy

I'm a feminine guy and I don't like soy.

>I'm a feminine guy
RLM threads in a nutshell

I want to big spoon Jay as Mike big spoons me while the three of us make fun of Rich

You're just mad because you got aroused.

Don't project your mental illness onto me

>this thread, god damn

There's no mental illness here, honey, just love :3