archive.is/ZCvGy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

paycheck

youtube.com/watch?v=I8T7rri1IsA

the younglings were palestinian

ewan mcgregored her

>thingken of how she cucked Anakin with Obi

She just found out that Kenobi is a Jewish name

Because she knows it'll all soon be over.

She knows for once she's not the one ruining the movie

what if Luke is Obi-Wan's son?

What if Obi-1 was Ben's clone?

Bigger Ben?

Ben was always the bigger one

Cause shes figuring out how to be a victim too.

archive.is/ZCvGy

>>Natalie Portman on Hollywood’s Sexual-Harassment Problem: ‘I Have 100 Stories’

>>And then, on reflection, I was like, okay, definitely never been assaulted, definitely not, but I’ve had discrimination or harassment on almost everything I’ve ever worked on in some way,” she said during Sunday’s candid talk at Vulture Festival L.A. The more she reexamined her experiences, other incidents come into sharp relief. “I went from thinking I don’t have a story to thinking, Oh wait, I have 100 stories.

"I didn't feel victimized at the time BUT NOW EVERYONE'S GETTING ATTENTION FOR IT!"

>>For example, she says a producer once invited her to fly with him and his company on a private plane to a place she was also going. “I showed up and it was just the two of us, and one bed was made on the plane. Nothing happened, I was not assaulted. I said: ‘This doesn’t make me feel comfortable,’ and that was respected. But that was super not okay, you know? That was really unacceptable and manipulative and could have been — I was scared, you know? But just the fact of any woman, if you’re walking down the street alone at night, you feel scared, and I’m not sure guys know what that [feels like].”

She was alone with a man and NOTHING HAPPENED! How did she survive?

>>Portman also admitted she turned down work that could lead to her being overly objectified when she was younger. “There was definitely a period where I was reluctant to do any kind of kissing scenes, sexual scenes. Because [for] my first roles, the reaction people would [give] in reviews [was to] call me a Lolita and things like that, and I got so scared by it,” she said. “And I think that’s also got to be part of our conversation now: When you’re defensive as a woman against being looked at that way, that you’re like, ‘I don’t want to’ — what do we close off of ourselves or diminish in ourselves because we want to protect ourselves?”

She also TURNED DOWN ROLES SHE WASN'T COMFORTABLE WITH. The poor thing.

What a dumbass.

BITCH

she has a vibrating sex toy in her pussy that darth vador activated

um what does this have to do with hershlag's tummy?

you just KNOW

>>Even for an A-lister like Portman, the table’s not always welcoming. The Oscar winner said she’s often solicited for notes on projects which then go unincorporated after she offers them.

"The Directors don't do what I tell them, Don't they know I'm an A-Lister"

>>She praised her previous male directors Pablo Larraín (Jackie), Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan), and Mike Nichols (Closer, The Seagull) for valuing her opinion, but said, on the other hand, she once had a director snap at her, >>“’You’re exhausting.’”
>>“I was like, ‘I’m exhausting for telling you my opinion about my job?’ And it was completely different with male actors next to me in the same room,” she added. “To the point where one of the male actors I was working with stood up for me in that meeting, because he said, ‘You know, you’re completely not listening to her and you’re completely listening to me and we’re saying almost the same thing.’”

Male directors do listen to her. Men stand up for her, but "one time" the male director wasn't paying attention.

Yes that's definitely "discrimination or harassment on almost everything I’ve ever worked on in some way"

she wants the obi-d

Pussy still leaking some of Ani's """midichlorians""" from his last visit and it turns her on knowing that Obi-Wan is oblivious.

>you’re walking down the street alone at night, you feel scared, and I’m not sure guys know what that [feels like]

Jesus fucking christ.

Wait! She took that role? But shes "defensive as a woman against being looked at that way, "

>I was on a private jet with a rich man and nothing I didn't want to happen, happened! Oh no, woe is me!
>I don't know in what way, but somehow this relates to women being raped when walking alone at night in a city

Is this the most out of touch woman alive right now?

Obbi Wwan

>>"I don't want people looking at me like an object"