>26 May
>trending

AWLRIGHT?!?

>Sup Forums - Trending

>raise a hand at the student
>get sued
>get fired

give me a synopsis, i ain't watchin that garbo

So are you fags going to defend the cocksucker because he’s white?

If I was the teacher I'd stare him down in the eye and tell him to get out of my class room. The nervous low test chinaman backed down and asked him politely to sit down

he a gud boi

What a retard? Did he get expelled for behaving like a dumb asshole? I can't imagine there are no consequences for doing this to a teacher.

white wigger kid makes an ass out of himself by shouting at his old, asian teacher and throwing trash around.

>complaining about Sup Forums
How to spot the redditor

Why are Westernized Asians always so calm but when you go to Asia they're rabid as fuck?

>white student
>asian teacher
races don't exist. what the fuck is this, fellow libroids?

roundeyed apes are like niggers

loud, whiny and dumb

you can't get expelled for things like that

They fear their racial superiors

>ancient ass video
>it's not actually trending
>girl recording the whole thing
>she's his friend
roasties never change

kek I forgot he called him a nigger.

he literally did nothing wrong, he was defending himself from that soulless chink

that chink was a real fucking pussy when he got told too, cringey shit

Yeah his parents would say he a good boy he just needs his autism medication

I dun wan no trobo, prz set don

Lol @ people saying this wasn't racially motivated. You know damn well it was. Why is it that whenever there's an incident involving an Asian person, there will be Asian folks that come in talking about taking the "high road" and forgiving the perp? We've been taking the high road for years. Look where it got us. No one respects Asians. People still think it's acceptable to make racist jokes about Asians. Asians need to be more vigilant about this kinda shit. So what if this kid is all over the Internet and everyone's dragging him.

He deserves it. Stop pandering to others and have some self-respect.

>roundeyed apes
oi

>people complaining about Sup Forums shitting up other boards with muh skin color and muh degeneracy are Redditors
How to spot the Sup Forumstard

>literally nobody says this

nice pasta

Immigrant Asians you mean. They're model citizens. Asians who grew up here are often SJW as fuck

So, a black female student doesn't get off her phone, and is dragged out of class by a cop.

This guy on the other hand, is able to just waltz out after that tantrum (and as far as I'm concerned, looking as if he was about to throw something at the teacher). Interesting...

>respecting """men""" with two inch cocks

Nah

It seems like it would be harder to type @ instead of "at". This isn't Twitter.

>trending
>happened half a year ago

More intelligent. The average Chinaman has little education, probably has worked in a factory most of his life, will die of lung cancer by age 50, and will never get laid or have a wife because there are no women to go around and the ones that exist all get shipped off to expensive boarding schools and universities and married off to rich men.

Stop complaining about Sup Forums and go back to Sup Forums, you dumbass.

He did nothing wrong

>defending the child shouting like a baby
underage as shit. just leave desu

The school district doesn't care whether or not the student starts shit. Even if they hit you, you really cant hit back, if you want to keep your job atleast. Too much legal issues with things like that that they'll just drop your ass. I know pretty stupid law.

Teachers are scumbags. They all deserve this treament once in a while, to humble them and keep them honest.

the niggers screaming fuck you at the dean of stanford didn't even get a warning.

And they say 56% is just a meme.

lmao, what? Knew plenty that got expelled for less.He assaulted a teacher. I mean he does look like a little middle class faggot so I'm sure his parents sent him to private school, but I doubt he did not get expelled.

Highschool and college are two seperate worlds

Yeah, every school should be shot up every once in a while. It keep the students humble and honest.

Neither did the 56% also screaming at him.

>He assaulted a teacher.

Its not assault until you lay hands on someone

What the fuck are niggers doing at Stanford to begin with?

t. retarded person

Depends on the context.

When I see white "men" like this, I'm not surprised white women prefer the company of black men. Christ, what a joke. You guys are not real men. At this point all of you should just either kill yourself, or become a sissy. Your probably already know that though. Both stop deluding yourself into thinking any woman is gonna look at you and think "yeah, that's a real man alright". Fuck, what a fucking autistic white boy. Hope he got suspended.