Fuck it, let's have a crossover thread. It's not like we have anything else to do

Fuck it, let's have a crossover thread. It's not like we have anything else to do.

Yo, Doodley. Do you have plans for the main team or what?

Is Team Teen RIP?

It was for a bit, at least in terms of it being animated.

One of Doodley's videos was taken down due to copyright issues, causing him to announce the cancellation of his animations for Team Teen under the fear of his channel being taken down. However, he was able to resolve the claim and the video is back up. After that, Team Teen went back in development.

Oh, cool. I hope the thread picks up. Team Teen is a cool project.

This thread isn't really just for Team Teen. Any crossovers will do, to be honest.

>teleport all your worlds heroes into holding cells
>virtually every single one of them had the means to escape it without assistance.
Those villains really thought that one out, didn't they?

Well, they had to stop Aku from destroying all the Earths before they could escape.

Though, yeah. Either Mojo Jojo or Mandark were the ones who had the idea for a "Return Button" for the transporters.

I mean prior to that. Upon being teleported to those pods that were intended to keep the heroes out of their way, nearly EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM had the means to break free from the inside.

Is this the circlejerk over a artist thread?

Oh yeah.

They really should've thought this all through. Especially Aku.

Nah, dude. Just post some crossovers and talk about them. Go crazy.

2 months until this drops.

It already dropped. I have a copy

Why does Darkhorse have the publication date in May for issue 4?

I'm not sure, but I am fairly certain I have a copy of it. I'll check when I get home.

Here's my idea for a Cartoon Network crossover

>Mojo JoJo is about to resurrect Aku when the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future enters his lair
>One THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO story later her leaves
>Mojo succeeds and Aku then starts to terrorize Townsville (after crucifying Mojo like he did to The Emperor in Aku's Origin Story)
>The Mayor calls The Powerpuff Girls but they're no match for him
>Meanwhile, Dexter (in his laboratory) sees Aku destroying Townsville, so using his time machine he transports Jack from the past/future to destroy Aku

So what do you guys think, autistic or really autistic?

Fairly autistic, but the premise sounds simple enough. I'm guessing the THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO bit will take up half of the crossover.

More like a fifth (the crossover would be pretty short)

It would also include a big fight scene between Aku's Minions and The Powerpuff Girls' rogues gallery

I'd be down for that.

I'm surprised no one's tried to do a crossover of Jojo Vento Aureo with Codename:Kids Next Door yet.

Doodley, if you're around, I have a question.

You said you wanted to create a secondary team with Steven, Star and Marinette. Considering how certain events of those shows have panned out, I'ld like to know something.
Assuming this ends up occurring during Team Teen, How would the team as a whole handle Star's disappearance after Starcrushed?

Here's a short AT/RS crossover

>Some Parkgoers tell Benson that a kid wielding a sword is bothering them
>Benson orders Muscle Man and High Five Ghost to get rid of the kid
>Turns out the kid is Finn and he chases off the two
>Muscle Man and High Five Ghost ask Mordecai and Rigby to get the kid out of the park (they promise them free nachos) Rigby accepts
>Mordecai and Rigby get some info about Finn and learn that he wants to go back to the Land of ooo
>After telling this to Benson, he tells the two to find "the Land of ooo" (thinking that it's Finns nickname for a real place nearby) and take Finn their (Skips overhears this)
>After a montage of Mordecai, Rigby and Finn going to assorted places (trying to find "the Land of ooo") Skips calls Mordecai or Rigby, telling he knows how to get Finn back home
>One strange ritual later, Skips creates a portal to the land of ooo, before going back home, Skips asks Finn "Tell Simon I said hi"
>Once back to the land of ooo Finn finds out that the Ice King has kidnapped a princess, after saving her, he tells him that "Skips said hi"

The only thing I would address is how Finn went into the past. Aside from that, it seems pretty straightforward.

>The only thing I would address is how Finn went into the past.

That would be left ambiguous

>Jack and Oji Ojīchan
Jack defeats Aku with help from an old childhood friend

Forgive me, but who's Oji Ojichan?

Ohayōgozaimasu!

>The image is under a spoiler.
That just raises further questions.

>mfw I clicked it.
I feel incredibly retarded for not realizing who you were talking about.

Sailor Moon would actually fit perfectly in with DC.

Here's my idea for a Nicktoon crossover

>Didi alongside a baby Tommy, go to a university so she can listen to a lecture
>Tommy wanders off to another lecture hall
>Scientist Number 1 & Pete (from Angry beavers) are showing off their transdimensional portal thingy maker
>Tommy goes inside the portal while Scientist Number 1 is talking about
>Tommy travels to assorted Nicktoon dimensions including....
>Being babysat by Vicky (people charge more money to babysit babies)
>Meeting Lilly Loud and her siblings
>Meeting the Gaang and Zuko and Iroh (taking place during season 1)

Why is Tommy the main character here?

Your idea is awful

He's the main character of the most iconic "first" Nicktoon (plus, he only wanders around assorted Nicktoon worlds, only talking to fellow baby Lilly Loud and possibly Lisa)

OK, now we're crossing into some real confusing territory here. Why do Angry Beavers, KND and Rugrats share a universe yet there are still separate universes for every other show? It's a rather bizarre choice for this setting. Also, why is Numbuh One a scientist in this? Shouldn't he be up in GKND?

That said, the Rugrats somehow transporting to other worlds does have some potential. Just fix the set-up.

>My only justification is that The official Nicktoon will be even more convoluted
>Scientist Number 1 is an Angry Beavers character
>Here's the basic idea, Tommy goes through a portal thingy, winds up in another Nicktoons universal, he wonders around said universe, meets some characters then sees another portal thingy and goes through it

That's really uncreative you know

>There are no strings on MYYYYAAAHHHH

So how would something like Teen Team form? MLaaTR takes place in something like 2070 (Brad mentions Super Bowl C in the kindergarten episode), which means the other 'teens' would be more like octogenarians by then.

I can see it happening. Though, the only way I could see this work is if it was all just Tommy's imagination, since he'd be the main focus. Otherwise, it'd be hard to explain how the hell these portals are appearing without the explanation being convoluted.
It ultimately depends on how one handles the premise. Yes, it sounds rather generic, but it might be spun into something fun.

>Not making Stan cap.
You had one job.

Your Nicktoons crossover is stupid. Too tame. Needs to be wilder.

I was thinking

>Pretend that this is all set in the early 80's
>Arnold, now twenty years old, has finally found the next clue to the secret behind his parents' dissappearance. However, his answers lie not in South America, but in Africa
>Nigel Thornberry, former close family friend of Arnold's parents, has gone off the deep end. Somehow discovering and exploiting Eliza's connection to the animals (work with me here), he has taken control over almost all the wildlife in Southern Africa, becoming a dangerous warlord
>South Africa specifically has become impossible to leave, Nigel trapping all of its inhabitants and ruling over it as king.
>Among the trapped is powerhungry CEO of Pickles International, Angelica Pickles. She is in Africa along with close friend and assistant Suzy and her brother, buddying filmmaker Tommy Pickles
>Arnold (and Gerald, because why not) is hired by the CIA on an all-or-nothing, Heart of Darkness style mission to capture Nigel, discover what's become of his family, and restore order to Aparthied era South Africa
>Conplecating things are Angelica's schemes and plots (further complicated by Tommy's strange involvement in all this) to grow her empire by any means necessary

The plot would first only include these series, but gradually evolve to include more Nicktoons in this crazy convoluted 80's action adventure film. Later parts would be set in the late 80's and eaelt 90's as Arnold's search veers back home towards Amity Park and a young highschooler named Danny Fenton whose strange and peculiar world is becoming threatened by a powerful global conspiracy to rule the world, of which Angelica herself is at the center.

>Klasky Csupo's Crisis in Africa.
This is both absurd and interesting.

It might just be the most generic way possible to set up a crossover, which is also already something honestly uncreative to begin with.

I like it, I like it.

As autistic as this is (and turned out to be), I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't eat this up if executed correctly.

This shit can really work, especially with Raz, Coraline and Norman in the group. It's just that unfortunately, more than half of the fanbase hails from arguably the worst parts of Tumblr.

>.Also, why is Numbuh One a scientist in this? Shouldn't he be up in GKND?
Not Nigel Uno, these guys.

I was already told that. I honestly feel pretty dumb for not knowing those two. Sorry.

Anyone have that benfire fic?

Imma need you to tone it down on the Summer's Ass front. That's way more than I need right now.

>Create decent crossover thread
>It soon devolves into batshit stupid crossovers, almost one step away from Sonic GT

>almost one step away from Sonic GT
Aha. Ahahahaha.
Don't ever say that.
We'll never get that bad.

I however, need him to crank it up.

I still like the art style. the new one at least

OP here. This thread is just for fun and I don't think things have gotten that bad yet. But yeah. Be careful with how you handle your crossovers, folks. Don't go apeshit.

Why couldn't Bleedman have discovered Touhou instead?

Lack of self-awareness can be a dangerous thing, user

Hey, be reasonable. I don't think a few Nicktoons or Cartoon Network shows are as bad as
>every regular Sonic character
>hundreds of OC donut steal Sonic characters
>almost every Street Fighter character
>almost every Mortal Kombat character
>the entire casts of several animes
>scores of comic book heroes and villains
>real life people
>many more genres I simply missed

It may get kinda rough here, but it'll never get THAT bad.

Anyone got benfire?

>Benfire
Is that a pairing between Ben and Starfire or is it that AU where Ben transforms into Starfire?

Yeah naw, fuck ICS and his gimmick fetish.

Sees haters hating on Benfire.
Haters who need to be reminded that no one irl has superpowers, so there's a lot of love for "I hate having superpowers."

I may have something different

time mashen

>Haters.
>Just one dude who flat out insulted the creator of the AU and someone asking a question on whether or not it was the AU.
Your definition of haters must be really broad.

Where the watch scans starfire, and he gets trapped in that form

Oh nice, I've been waiting for one of these threads to show up.

I'm the guy from a while back who started doing that crossover comic. I've got about half of it planned out, here's the first 10 or so pages of what I got.

I'll answer any questions you guys got too.

>I'll answer any questions you guys got too.
How about you draw some new shit, instead of jabbering on and on?

You said 10 pages, but this seems to be the end.

I gotta say. This is a pretty good start. At first, I thought it was going to be a sequel to Ben 10 and Generator Rex: Heroes United, which was already interesting by itself.
The fact that it also contains Kim and possibly other heroes makes things even more interesting. Plus, Van Kleiss does make for a good villain for the heroes to fight against.

Good job, dude. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks. Yeah, there's definitely going to be a few other heroes joining the fray as the comic goes on, and other villains as well.

I totally let this collect dust over the past few months, but I'll try and spend some time this week churring out some pages. I forgot how much fun these were to make.

Was this based on the Heroes Unite/Team Teen threads or is it merely a coincidence? Either way, I'm curious with what you have planned for this comic.

With that said, looks like shit's going to go down real fast.

I've always been a fan of Crossovers and I've been tinkering with the idea of my own for a few years now, but I was surprised when I heard about Team Teen and the similarities it had with mine. Of course, it did inspire me to include Kim Possible in mine. But everything else from there on is pretty much all my idea.

That's pretty cool. I guess Kim is becoming a popular candidate for crossovers involving cartoon heroes. Well, another question. Do you plan on making this comic an ongoing or a miniseries? Will it ultimately depend on the popularity of the comic?

That third frame is no bueno
I get that this is a personal project from a few months ago, but is there any chance that you'll be retouching pages that already exist? This seems interesting and I'd be down to follow its progression, but that third frame.....yeesh.

What would work best?
Pic related with:
Transformers
Avengers
Justice League
Team Teen
One Team Teen member's universe ( Only Jenny or Kim etc.)

Or would OG Thunderbirds mesh better?

Here's an autistic Disney crossover

>Lilo and her 'ohana go to a hockey game and Pleakley recognizes The Mighty Ducks as Puckworld inhabitants (remember that show?)
>It would also involve Buzz Lightyear/Wander Over Yonder characters coming into said universe (plus possible appearances by Kim Possible, Jake Long, Recess and Proud Family characters)
>Plus the Duckverse would appear (A combination of Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop to an extent and PKNA)

Such a missed opportunity by Disney.

Did you also do a showdown between General Modula and Vilgax, or was that someone else?

Since we're sharing autistic crossover ideas:
>earth is flooded in a several days long storm
>Stormalong harbor is destroyed and Flapjack is seperated from K'nuckles and Bubbie
>He drifts along on a makeshift raft until he runs into a busted escape pod
>inside is DeeDee, who got seperated from her family when Dexter tried to evacuate them
>the two set out together to find their families

It'd have some heavy one piece vibes as they run into other characters and see how they adapted to the new waterworld. For instance the Eds built a floating toll station while Coop ended up on a massive island of scrap and garbage where he spends his time building cars.

my side fuck.
where did you find this masterpiece and is there more of it?