Shows you've been meaning to get to, but haven't because there's no hype behind them

>Shows you've been meaning to get to, but haven't because there's no hype behind them.

>he needs "hype" to watch a show

How pathetic do you have to be? Firstly, frontier is terrible. You need to grow the fuck up. Be your own man.

>island nigger playing a viking
For fuck's sake just have him do actually islander shit

>viking

the story barely moves. they'll be stealing pelts for the next 2 seasons

>one of the least used periods and least used regions in tv
>they make it, and it's shit
>doomed to get nothing besides turn

haha yaay

im watching it.
I appreciate the 6 episode seasons so that each episode has a decent arc.
The scottish accents are hilarious for the brown brothers and the bar owner.

>6 episode seasons

I really miss old tv. I hate this 6-10 epsiode shit of modern tv. I miss the days of Stargate, TNG and X-files.

i like both but nowadays the writing doesnt hold up across 20 episodes. about 40% filler might as well just do the 10-12 episodes.

The long seasons are reserved for trash tv now, capeshit etc.

yeah, fillers were great

SG-1 would've massively benefited from ten episodes a season

if a show is hyped there's spoilers everywhere so i watch it faster to avoid spoilers. also talking about shows with friends.

Its called expanding a universe. The bad thing about x-files was the alien arc.

Idiots tend to call them fillers when the best things and epsiodes of both Stargate, X-files were non arc epsiodes.

Die in a fire. People like this ruin tv and turn them into glorified, overdrawn movies.

Stargate is shit though.

Is he supposed to be some sort of Euro settler/Indian half breed?

No this is a viking show set in viking land.

Why is this samoan in everything now

no he plays half wagon burner half potato nigger

>People like this ruin tv and turn them into glorified, overdrawn movies..

your merican is showing

Marco Polo

hes meant to be irish in the american frontier and everyone in the series calls him an irish man, i didnt like the first few episodes so i dropped it.

My aunt liked this one. One person in my live that likes historical or fantasy series.

WHEN WILL THE WHITEWASHING IN HOLLYWOOD STOP!!!

>m-muh hype
Fuck off back to walking dead. Probably why no cunt is watching Damnation too.

The show takes place in Canada. They're trading fur pelts so at some point Hardy's revenant character will show up.

How long until people get sick of seeing moma? His ridiculous surfer look starts to really limit the roles he can take.

>wagon burner

Christ..

Pelts?