Why hasn't a good right wing TV show been done yet? Is it because it would be too cringe?

Why hasn't a good right wing TV show been done yet? Is it because it would be too cringe?

Conservatives and traditionalists usually have a terrible taste and critical thinking skills so it would bomb in the ratings.

>balding at age 13
sweet jesus that's bad luck

>real life southpark

I don't want to look at that picture anymore.

>implying

Got to admire that the lardass is still walking instead of driving around in a scooter.

Is this the new ep of South Park ???

Stranger Things: The Sup Forums spin-off

"He" is actually several smaller children stood on each others shoulders beneath a comically large coat.

Kid is too fat to be real.

This can't be real. Every one of them is just bizarre but the guy with the goatee and the iron cross medal has to be the strangest.

Sup Forums really needs to write backstories for these weirdos.

We will make the tv show.

>the guy with the goatee and the iron cross medal has to be the strangest
I was thinking the same thing, they all look weird but that guy is just surreal, and he's probably just 13.

I just love the guy in the middle. His pose, clothes, the glasses in the hands, look straight out of a sophisticated portrait via painting or photograph. But then you see the bigger picture and get a comically overweight teenager who looks like the next Chris Farley. pure juxtakino

>americans
absolutely disgusting

>Is it because it would be too cringe
Doesn't stop the leftist cuck shit from being aired.

that's because the ideology behind the cringe is realistic as opposed to Sup Forumsfantasies and jewspiracies

>he's probably just 13
Let's say 21. He could be the guy the rest of them use if they need to rent a car or buy beer or something. Maybe he's retarded, maybe he's just misunderstood or a "later bloomer" with overindulgent parents.

I think the twink in the black hoodie is secretly a girl going through gender reassignment. She has a crush on the guy on the right, their "leader", like Egon in Ghostbusters, but she secretly knows he could never love a degenerate tranny like her.

They look like they've been cloned

>and he's probably just 13.

Nigger who has a beard like that at 13, they're all 25 year old manlets

comfy pic

>these people blame Jews, black people, Muslims, women and the old hag Donald Trump beat an election a year ago for their failed existences

>that's because the ideology behind the cringe is realistic

third worlders coming to our countries to be productive citizens and pay taxes?

Why are people who are invested in politics nowadays always so stupid looking?

Hollywood has a liberal bias.
Do a show like that is a no go from them.
They have an agenda they got to pursue.

anyone else hoping for civil war so tumblr and the aut-right kill each other?

They grew up drinking tap water

Because some shut-in is trawling facebook looking for embarrassing pictures of political people.

The footage of street fights doesn't look a lot better

Yup. Businesses need low skilled workers kiddo, and they're cheap.

Just had my roof fixed for 2k by hispanics. Muy bueno.

not talking about america

When I see white "men" like this, I'm not surprised white women prefer the company of black men. Christ, what a joke. You guys are not real men. At this point all of you should just either kill yourself, or become a sissy. Your probably already know that though. Both stop deluding yourself into thinking any woman is gonna look at you and think "yeah, that's a real man alright"

My Nigga, you tell whitey

>Let's say 21. He could be the guy the rest of them use if they need to rent a car or buy beer or something. Maybe he's retarded, maybe he's just misunderstood or a "later bloomer" with overindulgent parents.
>I think the twink in the black hoodie is secretly a girl going through gender reassignment. She has a crush on the guy on the right, their "leader", like Egon in Ghostbusters, but she secretly knows he could never love a degenerate tranny like her.
You should turn that shit into a movie, I would watch it.

This. There's a reason why artists and writers are all liberals. Conservatives can't make good art.

>feces of leftism
dime a dozen

>i'm talking about a specific group of immigrants in a specific country when i say "third worlders coming to our countries"

wew lad

*runs a thumb over the edge of my blade*
hmmm ... I reckon you ought to take that back. This is one white man you don't want to cross, kiddo.

>the left can't me...

Commando Cody. He's got more experience in applying for the military than anyone else. Can detect the difference between a clip and a magazine miles away.

The Gentleman. He eats people who disrespects his ladies for breakfast. Literally.

False Flag. He's a chameleon. He can almost blend in perfectly in online communities all over the internet, he speaks 1 language, but he's very good with using google translate. He's never seen a black person, until today.

>Nigger who has a beard like that at 13
That's what it makes him so surreal, the other kids are starting puberty and that guy has an old man's beard.

do you have any more?

And an old WWII veteran's Nazi medal.

I bet they're way older than they look, they're just low test permachildren

No joke
Even if there are some decent conservative writers, for every good one there are like hundreds of great liberal ones

>that piece of shit mongrel wearing an iron cross

god I hate americans.

why the fuck would i care about the USA? You idiots believe in 546 genders, think fat people are beautiful and cant stop putting blacks into everything from OUR history.

Black female Nazis in a WW2 game? Fucking really? Burgers just need to die, not even worth talking about your leftist ideologies because the whole country is insane.

But they have been done before user. They just never last long because of 'scheduling conflicts'.

Because they never worked a single day in their lives, they don't contribute to society and their politic ideologies came from the internets.

>some decent conservative writers
Bullshit. Name one. Just one. You can't.

>In a world where...

>three seconds later
>OOOOWWW MY THUMB I NEED MILK! I NEED MIIIIILK!

Here are some replies for you, kiddo

>how to turn the most bland and unfunny meme funny

If you've ever enjoyed anything that wasn't made in the western world then the writer was conservative.

Didn't think of that you dumb fuck. Liberal writers are very vocal about being liberal, conservative writers will keep it to themselves.

Right wingers tend to work more and watch less tv

Man, the middle daughter was got as fuck

The Punisher is right-wing in a lot of ways as the show clearly has a pro gun rights stance to it, as voiced by the voice of reason Karen Page.

I'm only the first poster in that list but I appreciate your desperation.

>implying most of those artists are not conservative but publicly claim to be one to get extra librul points and to not get destroyed by the showbiz-jew

Have you ever been to a trailer park? Those people don't work, they just can't afford decent TV.

ahem

Nice lack of a point, friendo

They're too sensitive.

Some more Kino made by conservatives, literally written by Thatcher's chief of staff.

punisher as a character is right wing af, and it's no coincidence he's the best marvel character on netflix by a fucking mile

sweet mercy

Mr 62" waist looking fly as hell. I bet he had that jacket custom made...... because when you're that morbidly obese you can't buy off the rack

this is basically a comedy writer doing Sup Forums. if he's as funny as the rest of you faggots i don't see why i should watch him on the tv

JRR Tolkein. Check and mate faggot. Why do you think the Catholic Church has no problem with lotr.

>tfw feet tired
>just want to go home

no idea
someone should investigate

It's like in Watchmen, everybody's favorite character is Rorschach, nobody's favorite character is Nite Owl. There's something about being ultra-conservative that resonates with people.

Another example is the kino action movie Shooter with Mark Wahlberg. Right wing as fuck and led to a spin off series starring Ryan Phillipe. Now that show isn't very good but it is a right wing show that demonstrates the appeal of right wing characters since it is a movie spin off.

Throw his buddy CS Lewis in there as well. Truly the greatest generation.

If you showed the alt-right, they would be just as stupid and ugly. You know this is true.

Something something city people all voted for Hillary something nuclear codes

Everyone who posts pictures of themselves on social media are terrible people and an embarrassment to whoever they associate with.

absolutely, im not saying that at all

>divides people anachronistically into "liberals" and "conservatives" like some Bush-era shitlib
>bases his views on the public opinions mainstream Hollywood actors who are obviously going to just go along with whatever's fashionable/gets them ahead (e.g, spouting "LISTEN AND BELIEVE" type shit while being serial sexual harassers)
>doesn't know that many of the best writers throughout history have been far-rightists of some sort, sometimes outright fascists and ultra monarchists (Dostoyevsky, Celine, Hamsun, Nabokov, D.H. Lawrence, Borges, Ezra Pound, etc., etc.)

You're not a smart guy.

This is a very, very true statement.

Dostoyevsky was a great writer but ideologically retarded.

This.

>(you)

The alt-right isn't really a unified movement though. The term popped up to label shitposting on the internet because the establishment didn't know how to attack it. Now they have, you shitpost you're an alt-right neo-nazi woman-hating mansplainer.

>24
>not right wing

married with children was about as right wing as it gets lol

Good post

Escape from LA is basically libertarians vs religious fascists, depends who you ask if it's "right-wing".

There are a lot of great films made by conservatives, their TV shows tend to "disappear" pretty quickly.

this but home improvement

Social Justice Warriors are annoying idiots
Social Injustice Warriors are annoying idiots too

I'm all on board with Sup Forums but Americans as always ruin things.

Until the election "alt-right" was just a blanket term for anyone from libertarians to fascists who didn't fall in line with the GOP. Now apparently it just means white nationalist. Labels are the worst kind of semantic arguments.