Was he a cuck?

Was he a cuck?

Still not sure who was cucking who in that triangle desu.

>of course

He's the beta king, pure cuck kino, an absolute soyboy

>Dont you ever talk to me or my my fellon neighbour wife's son ever again!

Yes he was

How was he a cuck? If anything, Standard was the cuck since he was married to her and she was in love with Goose.

I wouldn't ideally want to date a girl with kids from a prior relationship, but I really don't think doing so makes you a cuck. That's pretty silly. By that standard, there are literal Roman Emperors and famous Hollywood actors who are cucks.

Most marriages are open now. This whole cuck thing doesn't work anymore. Most guys understand that their wives will fuck other guys on the side.

>By that standard, there are literal Roman Emperors and famous Hollywood actors who are cucks.
Well, it's not like dating was easy in Ancient Rome. You really had to settle with who you had.

T. Cuck

>most marriages are open now
They aren't though.

Both him and standard were cucks.

Roman emperors were into incest and most of their marriages were political.

As for Hollywood, i wouldn't put as a standard that degenerate hellhole.

Raising your not biological kids is only ok when you are adopting or the father died or something.

If you date a single mother and her asshole boyfriend is alive or in jail= you are a fucking cuck.

He was, but only because he didnt fuck her

> this level of delusion

I'm sure your wife tells you that every night before she fucks Jamal.

Some of us actually have loyal women.

Monogamy is something that only insecure men want.

But isn't the dude in jail a cuck in this place? He is in jail menawhile another man is fucking his wife.

No, but he was interested in cucking the husband. He decided not to.

t. Leftist degenerate faggot

>replying to obvious bait

The absolute state of male feminists.

Being forced to raise somebody's elses children makes you a cuck.
If she didnt have kids then yes.

>not enjoying the fact that your wife can have more fun without you
you're a bunch of selfish retards

Why didn't he and Poe go to the police?

>me on the right

Polyamorous relationships are more common now. Especially among millenials. Where both the girl and the boy can have more relationships. I don’t know if I could do it, but to each their I guess. It’s not like monogamy has worked out that great either.

Yes. WHY THE FUCK do you think this movie is so popular here? Sup Forums are such a fucking cucks that's their fantasy, to safe a single mother and raise her son as their own, while being an autistic driver with a tooth pick.

raising another mans child is not a cuck thing to do, unless it is conceived after getting together.

>not being enough of a man to keep her satisfied physically and emotionally
>not being with a loyal girl

Kek

He was a genuine guy that respected boundaries

>You talk all the time. It's like a storm when you're around. [You bastard! She can't swim!]
>You and I are. The kid we gotta pitch over the side.
>Nah, you got me out so you could get out.
>[We're not like that.] You all are. You got nothin' I need.

Based characters who weren't cucks.

this is bait right?

Yeah

It gets even worse when he gets ultra JUSTED by her when he demonstrates his psycho autism by bashing that guy in the elevator

and a real hero too

No matter how hard you want to believe that Schlomo, it's not true. I hope you commit suicide

Oscar Isaac would kick the Goose's ass in real life. Just sayin.

shut your mouth or I'll push your teeth in and shut it for you

Image being so cute that movie directors hire you just to stand around and smile at the other characters.

at least mulligan seems to have mostly fucked off

has she been in anything good ?

typical Sup Forums poster
even hand holding is too much for him

Take that back Sensei, or the student will become the Master.

>typical Sup Forums poster
go back

You ok user?

lot of buzzwords
faggot

not really, but he was a soyboy

I think I might be in love with Goose.
I'm a virgin, and I think I'm straight, but I've never felt such an overwhelming pull to a single person in my life before. I just want to know more about him, and watch everything he's been in, and just get to know him.

A cuckold is a man who's wife cheats on him.

not by Sup Forums standards

test

I've genuinely seen some people say that having children with a girl who isn't a virgin is "cucked"

in a way it is, but depends on each person's train of thought.

between a guy marrying a virgin and a guy marrying a former prostitute. The second guy is obviously more of a cuck than the first one.

Listen to me, and I'll give it to you straight.

If a man touched the tip of his penis to a wall, and, knowing this, you take out your penis, and you place the tip of your penis on the same exact spot on the wall, then being a cuck is the least of your concerns.

Walls? vaginas? Makes no difference.

Why didn't you listen...

*I vow to thee my country plays mournfully*

>loyal women
no such thing

I suppose but it's a pretty absolutest view. Especially as any hot girl is hardly ever going to be a virgin past 18 these days.

No
He was a real human bean

>taking care of someone else's kid
100% cuck

but Sup Forums will say he is not a cuck because they see themselves in the autism of the driver, too bad everyone here is a fat ugly fuck and they're pretty far from looking like Gosling