Boy oh boy

Boy oh boy

cbr.com/justice-league-financial-loss/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
youtube.com/watch?v=RlXnBtasZJM&feature=youtu.be
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Justice League's domestic total is going to be less than Avengers' opening weekend

Where is "bruh look at this dude" video for Justice League?

oh nonono hahahahaha

Like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM

"lose"

JUSTice

Well, they are not counting all the product placement that is paying for a fraction of the budget

maybe they'll finally drop this fucking retard

Product placement doesn't pay for 300M budgets user

Oops.

>50M-100M
About the cost of Weadon's reshoots... i hope that clown never works in Hollywood again

youtube.com/watch?v=RlXnBtasZJM&feature=youtu.be

That's why I said "a fraction"

If the movie makes a "50M" loss for WB, and the product placement paid them 50M, then there's no loss

This is what happens when you cater to the soyboy demographic

funny thing is, this movie is actually loads better than BvS or MoS.

and you swallowed it all

Better than MoS? Nope

>cast a twink, GoT meme actor, bin inshallahflecki, literally who, and a bitch who can't act or speak english
>hack snyder and joss "shareblue" whedon
>live-action scooby doo tier CG
what when wrong fellow DChads?

>video is unavailable

the real problem are the producers and investors, they who chose Snyder and the cast
Koch Brothers, Deborah Snyder and others

too much meddling with the movie. The cast was fine and the movie had some very good moments. The forced quips and unnecessary reshoots obstructed whatever clear vision Snyder had for the DCEU movies. Let the world laugh at BvS for every reason possible but at least he tried something Marvel can never hope to achieve now and that is trying to portray a universe where Meta Humans are living in a world mirroring our own instead of a happy tree quip land where no real consequences exist.

even if it breaks even studio would consider it an enormous loss, you don't invest half a fucking billion dollars and years of time and effort into something with the expectation of making nothing off it

REJOICE

They deserve it.

Imaging burning 50-100 million of your company dollars by making a Justice League movie.

How is this even a real timeline?

>best capeshit team of all time
>two iconic characters
>one of them can do bil solo
>ACTUALLY LOSING MONEY
Is WB worst company of all time?

Congrats WB.
You earned it.

>50M for product placement
Superbowl ads don't even come close to costing that much... exactly how much product placement was in this movie??

Imaging burning 50-100 million of your company dollars by making a Justice League movie for Marvel fans just to find out that Marvel fans still don't give a shit about the DCEU.

>made less money than Iron Man from almost a decade ago (unadjusted)

Why are people making a big deal? 50 to 100 million is small. Dark universe loss 200 to 400 million

I DID IT AGAIN

me personally, I really liked this description of the cast and crew

It was supposed to MAKE money. Lots of money. They started this cinematic universe with the intention of making Avengers money. Instead they're going to lose money on it.

Good.
Now we need to get rid of the Marvel menace.

This is embarrassing but WB had giant sleeper hits this year such as IT so they still did really well but I guess this means DCEU is dead as we know it, Aquaman solo will come out and if it does well we will see a bunch of solos but never will we get a 300 million gigantor blockbuster. Future budgets will be 100M MAX.

I expected a Snyderian kino - I got a shitty, rushed quipfest.

>Fellow DCchads
Language like this

less than iron man
less than winter soldier
less than gotg
less than x-men 3
less than spider-man 1 and 3

all unadjusted

this sadly...
as much as I'd love for the DCEU to succeed, WB will need to learn their lesson the hard way.

(and yes, I liked MoS and BvS)

I actually think Suicide Squad 2 can redeem DCEU more than Justice League. Sounds crazy, but I have this feeling...

Mercedes

Turkish Airlines paid as much for BvS... I don't know it could have made 50 million in product placement too

He will. He's been blaming Snyder for this since before it came out, when initial reactions made it clear this was going to be bad.

>mfw all those mutts and DC soyboys genuinely believe it was Whedon's fault only and Snyder was a good boy who dindu nuffin.
Even yours favorites reddit letter media said that the best part of the movie was Whedon's action scene between Superman and Flash.

It can, if they make a plausible plot for the team and focus on being a cool action movie instead of le quips le crazy anthics

Imdb lists Gavin O'Connor as the director. I could see him pulling of a pretty decent one.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting

Yes let's make our failure public! The goyim won't come snooping!

To be fair, Justice League is nothing like either Man of Steel or Batman v Superman. Justice League is also nothing like any of Snyder's other work. It is a lot like things Whedon has made, particularly Avengers.

So either Snyder completely changed his style and copied Whedon's before Whedon was brought on board, or Whedon changed the movie completely with all those expensive and extensive reshoots he did. Hmm. Wonder what happened here.

Justice League is like Sucker Punch but if Whedon finished it.

So uhh is this some sort of reverse harem where everyone wanted to fuck Wonderwoman except the guy with a girlfriend?

>Batman stumbling idiot that gets made fun of by both Diana and Aquaman
>Soyboy nu-male
>Aqua island nigger man
>Superman shows up and she's a fucking snail trail after his cock
>turns out he wasn't interested because he's the only one with a normal life and a qt314 gf

Honestly the blame is 100% on Warner Bros. The studio head signed on Snyder to make superman movies. Which he did. But then they saw Marvel and Disney making a billion of their universe so Warner Bros decided to copy them without establishing any characters outside of one wonder woman movie.
Warner Bros head CEO keeps Snyder on, even though Snyder wants to make kinos and not family friendly marvel flicks. Superman vs Batman was okay, but not having a standalone batman film, and then having justice league and introducing three new super heroes is retarded.
Also the head WB exec firing Snyder and replacing him with Whedon, just because Whedon made the Avengers.

Greedy Warner Bros ruined an entire comic book universe because they got jealous at Disney and marvel

Whedon only did 15-20 percent of the movie, so it's most likely Snyder tried to Whedonized it(probably a studio mandate), which also explains why they thought Joss Whedon would be the guy to patch the rest of it up since it was already made to be like one of his movies.