Fargo season 3 really dropped in quality

Fargo season 3 really dropped in quality.
I know season 2 shit the bed in a fucking UFO appearing but still

Fargo shouldn't exist, man

>"I Hurt Myself Today" starts playing.

yea season 3 was shit. ewan mcgregor was terrible in it and the story was fucking stupid

Can only think about poor Riley now when I see Fargo S3. Ewan is a piece of shit for going after a married woman.

>mew will never bully you

Was she dieded?

reminder that vargas was a representation of the show itself. Choking down the densely colorful filmography of the coens three times and vomiting it back up as a thin, colorless mess into a toilet (television)

Season 2 went on for one episode too long. It was an hour of "well now things get to go back to normal now! What a week, huh?"

>tfw our guy riley got cucked for this season and it was underwhelming af

Emmit's death was handled really fucking poorly.
>Emmit's car stops working.
>Nikki finds him.
>Clearly some divine intervention shit.
>Nikki fucks up by trying to recite her line from the wandering jew.
>Can't get it out because Emmit is not the wicked man she is supposed to kill.
>As a result, trooper shows up and kills Nikki.
>Emmit's car works again, solidifying this all as some sort of divine intervention.
>Lol no, Emmit dies anyway, years later, at the hands of some dude who never knew him.

couldn't have put it better myself, friend.

please, take a picture of the beautiful allison tolman (from season 1 of fargo) as a mark of my appreciation. and thank you for your valuable contribution to this absolutely shit-infested board.

in order:1>2>the film>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[protip] Ewan McGregor playing 2 roles is the most retarded thing I've ever seen in televion history.[/protip]

Vargas was the one thing that made this season bearable, and that was due to his acting making his cardboard evil character actually interesting.

The rest was absolute meh

He was the only interesting character in season 3 imo
And Carrie Coon made me realize I CAN find short haired girls attractive after all, it's just harder

People were losing their shit over it while it was airing. I personally haven't seen it so I can't really comment, but one has to wonder if this shift in opinion has anything to do with MEW's recent marital issues. But no, Sup Forums isn't that petty ....

No, it didn't. MEW + Good acting from Ewan + Awesome acting from "Mr. Stussy!" Thewlis

He can't live without her perfect pussy.

fargo went from a good show to a bad show. let's face it lads.

we can all hold hands and finally say it:

Season 3 was shit.

season 3 clearly had a divided opinion at best with plenty dropping it. where you here?

I was but somewhere in the background.

2>1

MEW's ass was good.

The tittle of your sex tape!

MEW is really showing her age. How much longer before she's completely barren?

plenty of rehearsing went on, I bet.

title*

It's not so much a drop in quality, season 3 is a perfectly fine show, the problem is it didn't feel "fargo-y" enough.

The brothers were just annoying/dipshits and MEW was too in control and Gloria wasn't really relevant. The only person to get the feel right was Sly. They shouldn't have made a third season, you can't do the same thing thrice. Same story, same actors and cut the fargo attempt and it would have been better.

Season 2 did it near perfectly while still being removed from the original story, unlike the first that just takes the first story and remakes it mostly.

I don't know anything about her marriage issues and I watched it as it aired up until the point the fat ewan dies then dropped it because it was just too boring.

season was supbar but this episode was god tier

Removing Sy and Yuri from the plot when they did was a mistake. Sy, as you said, was the most Fargo-feeling character. Meanwhile, Meemo did not work as a standalone henchman.

That's an ass double right

Who was the Jew from the opening scene?

she claims its real, but since then has been confirmed as a two timing lying bitch. so who knows

cutest milf on tv

dead homewrecker.webm

Well thanks a lot Sup Forums I just finished S2 last week and was actually pretty excited to start 3.