Is massively fucked up from his childhood

>is massively fucked up from his childhood
>is still somehow the least fucked up boy adventurer we've met

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yX2d-Va7Vz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's because being a boy adventurer makes for a fucked-up childhood. By sheer comparison, Rusty got off easy.

Maybe it's because he became bitter and guarded instead of... whatever happened to Johnny Quest.

Rusty only lucked out because he didnt entirely piss away his inheritance and was a father. The boys gave him a constructive outlet, and Brock also set him straight.

Junkie.

rusty has money and family.

Failure is the theme. He failed at being a failure.

kek

in those first season of VB Dr. V was a pill popper then they just sort of dropped that habit.

I don't know

I mean did anyone else father the literal human trash that is Dermit?

Killinger fixed him of that. After that a lot of his mind stuff bothered him less. Now he can actually joke about his bad childhood with Gentleman and Action man.

Not this meme again
Both are junkies (or were, as said) but Rusty seems a lot more functional. Of course, Action Johnny sets the bar pretty low but still.

>Not this meme again
Literally stated by the fucking creators you retard. It was only in the newest season they got tired of it and decided to mix it up by putting them in an environment of success. They even said that in an interview.

>Literally stated by the fucking creators you retard.
>It was only in the newest season they got tired of it and decided to mix it up by putting them in an environment of success. They even said that in an interview.

You just contradicted yourself, dumbass. Besides, no need to get so salty.

Not this meme again

We don't really know how it compares to Johnny Quest and the rest of his contemporaries, but to a certain extent Rusty actually liked being a boy adventurer. Whenever he really stops and looks back on it beyond just telling Biilly to shut up, he's usually pretty nostalgic about it. Hell, when they thought the Guild was invading, he seemed positively giddy relaying all his old tips to Dean.

youtube.com/watch?v=yX2d-Va7Vz0

Plus, he's a genuine superscientist who it seems was earnestly called to the field. His family life was a dumpster fire, but overall I don't think he regrets his boyhood.

Lol, that's not a contradiction.

Don't talk to him, he's bait

I feel a little bad about how Jonny turned out. I used to be pretty into this show.

To be fair Johnny was just a fucked up kid who got into drugs because he was a dumbass

Killinger created a villain costume that had pockets for Rusty's pills. Killinger did not fix Rusty.

We don't know how Rusty stopped--- or if he did stop at all.

Rusty is a horrible super science. The only super science he is good at is cloning, which is a good thing for Hank and Dean.

>inherits his brothers company
>finally has financial success and even gets Brock back
>starts fucking it up because he's Rusty
He's an asshole but damn it I want this cartoon character to be happy. Why can't he just learn when to sit down

why is Rusty so bad at superscience anyways? Is it a lack of intelligence, creativity, or responsibility?

He lacks discipline. Yeah he can do some pretty decent super science when he's inspired by the moment he's not feeling it he can't science his way out of a paper bag

All of it. He's decent at Super Science but he wants to be his dad in a world where that just isn't the case anymore. His brother was the modern equivalent by becoming Super Steve Jobs but that's not what he wants to be and probably couldn't pull it off anyways. Rusty just isn't an innovator. he's pretty good at doing established shit but he's not changing the world.

Rusty is a genius at super-science but only at making evil things.

>The lead singer of Shallow Gravy is human trash
Kill yourself

Can we really call Dermott a boy adventurer though? Did he ever join the boys on any super capers other than the time 21 and 24 raided the compound while he was staying over?

he's good at anything that defies the laws of creation. The Joy Can worked perfectly well but Orpehus destroyed it because it was powered by the heart of an orphan

>he didnt entirely piss away his inheritance

He pissed away enough that he had financial troubles. Hence renting out parts of the compound and firing pretty much all of Venture Industries employees.

>We don't know how Rusty stopped--- or if he did stop at all.

He probably didn't. We just don't see Rusty doing it because they've already focused on it as a joke. It's like with adventuring. Doc and Jackson have said that they still go on adventures it's just happening 'off camera', for lack of a better phrase.

I used to be pretty into Race Bannon. It was disappointing that they killed him right off the bat.