twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carrie.

Debra was a pain in the ass.

her boobs are fake

Carrie because you just know she would punish your cock at night

carrie is ugly
they both have shitty personalities tho

debra plays N64. no contest

Carrie, Debra's a fucking bitch who doesn't sleep with Ray even though Ray is supporting the household by writing sports articles.

Carrie is hotter too.

Based Frank.

Carrie is a very horrible person, she constantly puts Doug down, abuses him and forced her insane father on him causing him to eat to hide his depression.

and deb punches ray in the balls.

>Carrie is hotter too.
Maybe early on when she was like 28-30. Beyond that Debra was way hotter, despite being a lot older

Patricia Heaton was so hot. I jerked off to her so much. Good times.

Patricia Heaton is the kind of woman to flirt with your boss and give you aggravated footjobs and painful ball squeezes

Debra was worse. She nagged Ray constantly about how lazy he was even though she didn't do shit all day (at least Carrie also went to work) She also bitched non-stop about Marie but would instantly take maries's side if it was against Ray. In fact took the saide of anyone as long as it was against Ray, but then complained that Ray never supported her.

She got a lot hotter during the later seasons, especially when she kept wearing these tight sweaters that really showed off her lovelies.

Pre boob job Debra I'd take Carrie

Post boob job Debra and its not even close

>Carrie
>wants no kids
>generally doesn't bother Doug
>only have to deal with her father, who she keeps locked in the basement.
>doesn't give a shit about what you do as long as you pull out.

>Debra
>annoying
>MOVED NEXT TO RAY'S PARENTS EVEN AFTER RAY WARNED HER
>complains about bullshit all day, even though Marie is always there and while annoying, more or less does the shit Debra SHOULD be doing
>could barely fuck her because "im tired... idiot"

Carrie the goat.

I remember the ep when Debra goaded him into going to his class reunion then went off with the people he said bullied him in school and called him names after.

What a bitch.

This. As a milf lover I can say Debra is insanely hot!!

youtube.com/watch?v=COKphG4o6l8

Neither

Carrie every day of the week Debra's face and attitude tear down her good titties

saved

its a "debra's a footslut" episode

No contest.

Debra easily. Carrie was abusive, manipulative, and had a serious spending problem. Sure, Debra nags a little bit, but she's far more attractive and is a responsible loving wife instead of a scheming scientologist psychopath.

Debra.

MOMMY!

Why are all the women Ive known in life named Patricia are so fucking hot

>her boobs are fake

ARE YOU 100 PERCENT TOTALLY SURE THEY FAKE????????

SHE SUCH A NASTY AS FUCK ITALIAN SLUT......

SOME ITALIAN SLUTS ARE THA BEST CUZ OF THA OLIVE SKINNED TAN LINES........

Carrie was an angry vindictive cunt but AT LEAST she loved Doug and she fucked him regularly.
Besides doug was a mischievous asshole that did a lot of naughty things, or embarrased her, most of her freak outs were because Doug did fucked up stuff.

Debra was a miserable frigid bitch that didnt really like Ray and just settled for him.
She hated sex and had to be begged for it. And she got mad at ray for regular guy stuff like being tired or not helping around or wanting to golf.
Sure, ray's family was hard to deal with and annoying, but i always felt like debra deep down hated marrying ray and hated what her life became.
Ray was lazy but was never bad.

If i had to choose i choose crazy carrie. At least she loves you and fucks you. She truly cared for her husband. Debra is a two faced fake bitch.

Because the ugly ones go by Patty.

I was inclined to say Debra, because I am a fan of titcows, but your comparison of the two changed my decision. Well done, user.

Carrie. Debra was a cunt who refused to even lift a finger and would shriek at the smallest amount of criticism just to seem superior, at least with Carrie you would have two pay checks coming into the house.

Debra ruled rec.arts.erotica

In the most recent seasons of The Middle she's really starting to look and sound like an old lady

She's 60

Did Robert deserve the amount of hate he received? I think in reality he would've been seen as the more accomplished one. I like to imagine he snapped after Marie fucked up his FBI job interview and killed everyone.

Speaking of Robert, this is one of the few times Family Guy made me laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5cnWwoMLFU

Explain

milk truk just arrive

Is Robert a Chad or a robot?

I like how none of the Carrie fags have posted a single picture of her.

Why are there so few good titcows in Hollywood?

Hardmode: no (((they))) answers

Why didn't Ray just leave with that really hot girl he met at the airport and never return home? It was obvious he hated it there constantly.

Before google existed and Alta Vista actually searched the internet instead of selling it there was a marvelous place called Newsgroups that delivered everything under the sun.

Looking for it now only points out gurgles corruption and the poverty of today's world.

Why was Marie such a sociopath?

You mean like the time she literally dressed up as a slutty maid to seduce her husband? Wanting to get fucked by the man she Loved?

Carrie is a jew, so Debra.

ELR was true sitcom kino. Perfection that was ahead of its time.

Have fun with your frigid titcow

>only posting season 1 Carrie

Did Carrie's hot sister ever end up being in anything notable? Weird how they just wrote her out.

The chick that was always watching Arthur? I know she voiced Shego but I'm probably thinking of a different character than you.

Can't spell patrician without Patricia

They were joking. Remini was hot when she was really young, by the time she hit her mid-30s though she was kinda fat and fairly unremarkable. By the end of the show she roughly the same age as season 1 Debra, who was arguably as hot as season 1 Carrie.

Who the FUCK is the hot redhead in the gif, with the nice ass?

Carrie, hands down

debra is your typical white wife
carrie is way better

I always considered her to be a butterface

>There are literally people in this thread who actually hate one or the other
When did Sup Forums start hating MILFs?

They're both playing it wrong

Frank was the only reason to watch this show.

>Not picking Kelly and fucking like rabbits 4 times every night.
pffft.

i love yummy latinas

i cant stand debra's horrible posture

Maybe they're playing Pokemon stadium, user.

You never watched grounded for life? Go watch the whole show now.

Miss Izzy is one of those women who I don't know how I could contain myself if I saw her in public. Wouldn't matter who I was with, in what setting, the primal lust I have for her would be hard to hide. Like IRL cartoon gawking with a slack jaw and drooling. What a goddess.

No, who is the redhead?

Don't know her name, just google the show lazyass.

we need to go bigger

carrie is a bitch but ultimately cares for her dad and husband
debra is a bitch who treated her family like shit

no stupid, Carrie literally had a hot sister in season 1 who just kinda disappeared

best mom on TV I miss this show

must be a rough life having to get paid to have that ass shoved in your face

i'd still smash patricia heaton.

Without question the hottest mom, tv or otherwise, on television

Carrie, hands down

how old is that kid. is he one of those adults that look like children?

If what this user says is canon then I'd have to go for Debra.

Nah, he's actually a kid.

Wrong.

Yeah right, like you can get hit in the balls like that and barely flinch.

This is the first time I unironically hope they fired the person responsible for that fucking blunder.

Carrie. Debra seems like a bitch, Carrie lets Doug chill and shit and probably fucks like a nut.

But it feel so right

remember when having a middling job was enough to land you a hot piece of ass?

Be that as it may, that's the wrong redhead.

redheads are never wrong

Of course not, you hit a redhead just not the redhead in question

Only a monster would hit a redhead unless she was hitting you or it was a sex thing

She looks really cute here

face like a largemouth bass

>nadine-j.de
Good taste

Catch and release na meen

sauce