The absolute state of normies. Should an effort be made at all to open their eyes to true kino?

The absolute state of normies. Should an effort be made at all to open their eyes to true kino?

The pleb is eternally blind. It's a constant.

t. historian

Sequels and remakes are the only game in town. As soon as they stop making money, studios will stop pumping them out

>Aquaman

Yea...about that...

These tweets and Instagram posts that just have a giant block of huge summer movies that Hollywood wants to push pop up every year. I don't think most plebs are that excited for the new fuckin pacific rim or Mary poppins movie. These people are shills that sell their followers to the highest bidder

This gif posting on twitter is fucking cancer incarnate makes me physically sick when i see this on a popular hashtag full off the same 50 recycled reaction gifs from black twitter

>mamma mia 2
>johnny english 3

wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the capeshit posting here is artificial and from shills

>mary poppins returns
>mamma mia 2
>johnny english 3

why the fuck would Rowan Atkinson even bother?

>I don't think most plebs are that excited for the new fuckin Mary poppins movie
That's where you're wrong. Plenty of 20-30 year old women love that shit because it panders to their nostalgia.

What about it? They already finished shooting so it's coming out no matter what.

wait isn't he being sarcastic?

I'm pretty sure society wouldn't work if the majority of people weren't sheeps.

I'd say about 30% or so of it is. The rest are just retarded manchildren playing console wars with capeshit.

They're making a Johnny English 3?

Legit only care about Johnny English 3, even though Reborn a shit. Fantastic Beasts 2 mite b cool.

I'll admit it I kinda wanna watch venom

>mamma mia 2
>mary poppins returns
>johnny english 3

Is this a joke?

You think the Twitter generation is shitting their collective SJW-yaaasss -kween pants over the new Mary poppins? Normal people who don't use the Internet vicariously sure, but not the absolute retards who use twitter

>Mary Poppins Returns

>Should an effort be made at all to open their eyes to true kino?
Absolutely not, it's a lost cause. If they had the mental capacity to enjoy and care about kino, they wouldn't be plebs.

is he being sarcastic? literally everything he named is complete garbage

And lo, nothing original is being discussed

Every single one of those movies are sequels, remakes, or reboots. Fuck Hollywood.

When I was 12-15 I was always genuinely excited for shitty new movies like this. Teenage boys are the target audience for these posts.

only 56% sarcastic

>Mary Poppins Returns

Says the frogposter.

The fucking irony reddit. You all are plebs that will discuss all of these. You guys think Emma Stone is a good actress, who the fuck do you really think you are?

>mary poppins returns

wtf man, why???

>Mary Poppins Returns

Is this some sort of sick joke?

>I don't think most plebs are that excited for the new fuckin pacific rim
It is literally made for plebs

>*No frog posted*
>Says the frogposter

Ay non no

All that quipping shit

>Mary English Mia Returns 2

you know there'll be tons of retarded cunts here from Sup Forums and Sup Forums posting about it like there used to be.

>tfw Sup Forums will never return to the elitist circlejerk it once was
fuck i hate this shit board

>aquaman, johnny english 3
really?
also nobody with a brain should care about venom, pacific rim 2, tomb raider

the modern film industry needs to die

who do you think you're talking to?

>sequel
>sequel
>sequel
>original capeshit
>sequel
>sequel
>sequel
>sequel
>sequel
>videogame reboot
>original capeshit
>sequel
>original capeshit

GEE I WONDER WHY HOLLYWOOD IS SINKING GUISE

>sinking

they are beating every box office record nonstop... you are in for a wild ride son

remember when a film release announcement used to make you this happy? haven't felt it since like the hateful 8

[citation needed]

Johnny English 3 will probably be the most Kino movie on that list

>Mary Poppins Returns
nani?

Who is they? What movie studios are making a killing right now?

With the exception of Mary poppins, mamma Mia and possibly johnny English , every single one of those movies will be significantly posted about on Sup Forums

Where is Mary Poppins returning from?

t. turbopleb who thinks he knows movies

>the most
You meant the ONLY

and yet I can't think of a single 2018 film that I'm excited for

Johnny English Reborn was way better than the first one so I'm actually kind of excited for a third one

Competent yet Clueless Johnny>Incompetent fuck-up Johnny

No I meant the most because there's a chance it might not be that Kino. But it's the only movie on that list I would give a shot at being Kino other than black panther.

Disney, WB, Sony

>Mary Poppins Returns

>normies
it's not really normies. twitter is just a numale, coalburners, wiggers and niggers capital. It's the ghetto of the internet.

>Who is they

>mfw I realize cinema is exclusively capeshit and animation now
Wew

I read "fantastic breasts" and was really hyped for a moment

This thread made me check the ratings for Johnny English and Johnny English Reborn and I'm genuinely amazed that Reborn has slightly higher ratings on RT and IMDB

Original JE is a comfy fun enough Bond parody, Reborn is garb

I was referring to my inner void and lack of excitement for anything, turbonigger

jonny english 3 is the only one im seeing. /johnnykino/

>other than black panther.
kill yourself

You're a fucking idiot

>ben miller confirmed

HYPE

But all their profits have been on a steady decline... point to inflated box office records all you want, but the reality is that all those studios are making less money than previous years.

Then educate me since you have the energy to give me free (You)s