YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME

YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4_F2Fl17RX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Lassseter a jewish name?

fuck dude

Based.

All these fucks need to get their justice just like us normal folk would. Why should they be above the law?

Remove one card and the entire house comes tumbling down.

HE KNEW

Baguette but who knows.

You sad, strange little man

BASED

>genius
>animator

serves him right for cars 2,3 and that fucking dinosaur movie

against was the target?

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT

interesting

>revolutionise the entertainment industry
>Lol whoops there goes your career and legacy because you looked at a woman's ass once lmao

Fuck this gay earth.

>YFW THIS IS ALL JUST 5D CHESS BY PLAYED BY WARNER BROS TO SAVE JUSTICE LEAGUE AT THE BOX OFFICE

name a single time this happened like it did in your post

and I was one of the people glad too. He's a cheap piece of shit that shorted many good people I know money. Has a huge ego and is a shitty artist. Instead of getting any kind of bonus or extra pay he gave a friend of mine some original art, not anything like pixar storyboards or anything cool, art by Lasseter. It's just a fucking eyeball. FUCK YOU LASSETER

From what I've heard, the entire animation industry the world around is just brutal.

Anyone else not care about this shit? I can't pretend to be emotionally invested in some guy who draws pictures for a living grabbing some chick's breast 20 years ago or whatever.

Lasseter is the creative keystone of the entire Disney animation empire. This will have bigger repercussions for Hollywood than Weinstein, but most people won't even care because they don't know who this guy is.

Are there actual Disney shills on this board?

related

>dude passive aggressive post

Based user leaker.

>SHOCK

>Dan starts to destroy Disney by going straight after the Pixar head
how fucking powerful is he?

Whoa...

>Anyone else not care about this shit?
it's like shouting into a room and hoping someone agrees with you, very shill-like

>the manchild behind
>cars
>cars 2
>cars 3

Just look at how the news sites are reporting it. All the headlines mention "missteps" and "temporary leave of absence". The most any of them say is "misconduct" but they all fail to mention the specific type of misconduct and that it's sexual in nature. The story broke but they're sure as hell trying to control it. They want him to remain a literally who that's in trouble for vague reasons.

HABBENING

The people I know that worked for him didn't and do not work in animation. Though Im already saying too much with that.

You guys know what this is all leading to, right?

Women will not be hired anymore. It's just too risky. They're all going to have to go back to being housewives and mothers.

based. Sup Forums also said Stan Lee is next and they stopped doing his cameos

THEY COMING FOR OUR KINO LADS FUCKING SJWS

I posted about this weeks ago. Industryfag here, everyone knew that Disney was spending millions covering something up regarding Lasseter, before the launch of Coco.

>women won't hire other women

This delusion.

Dan can't be stopped. All the world leaders in government, business and culture are fucking trembling and hiding under their desks and in bunkers. Dan "Nuclear Plan" Schneider is taking no prisoners.

Hey at least you mustered up the spine to actually address me with this post.

>women are the breadwinners of society

>shoulder rubs

fucks sake how petty can you get? how can anyone ruin a man's career over a fucking shoulder rub and live in good conscience?

>that fucking dinosaur movie
I seriously forgot that was a thing.

>women outjewing the jews

kek

underrated

I'm never doubting anything I read on the internet ever again!

you retort like a shill too...

I suppose he's really easy to remove from the movies. They can either cut his scenes entirely or recast him. The legal part will be difficult but I'm sure they've got something up their sleeves.

You reply like an autist so...

This is legitimately depressing.

He's got his "friend" on you.

>yfw Tom Hanks is next

Yeah, and DC will start making good movies, and Huffington Post will become a white nationalist publication, and every single Muslim will convert to Christianity.

*starts with shoulder rub*
*presses boner on your back*

>HMMM I WONDER WHY IS DISNEY SAME FROM THESE ALLEGATI-

Sup Forums BTFO ONCE AGAIN

HOW THE FUCK, WILL THEY EVER. EVER RECOVER?

It's about time they bite the hand that feeds them.

40% DROP INCOMING BOYS REV UP YOUR ANUS DISNEYSHILLS ITS TIME FOR DC'S REVENGE

>believing anything on Sup Forums

it's not even the screencap user, it's just a random user saying "dur stan is next"

>recast him
the point is that he is himself, an actual memey comic book writer

Thread theme
youtu.be/4_F2Fl17RX8

well he was slapping asses also to be fair

WE'RE NOT AIMING FOR THE TRUCK

Please no

At least you didn't
*block my path*

the future is bright, lads

Exactly the opposite. Men won't be hired.

>slapping asses is bad
Fucking millennials

Why Lassiter why not Colbert and Stewart instead? Fuck my life reeeeeeeeee

>female only businesses

Lel, tell me how that works out

Its only bad when its an ugly man doing it. I wouldn't have a problem with a hot woman touching my dick at work but if an uggo did it I would report that shit

Except that's not what happened brainlet

It wasn't just shoulder rubs

What if uggo had a nice body?

>pasty fat loser perved on beautiful brown goddess Rashida Jones causing her to leave Toy Story 4

disgusting

>the Lasseter
lol
no deal

Who's talking dicks? An ass slap is harmless fun regardless of who's slapping whom. Keeps you on your toes.

*JUSTs your industry*

Place your bets for the Best Animated Feature Oscar.

>beautiful brown goddess Rashida Jones
she admitted that she fucks dogs
>'Women are turned on by everything! Animal sex, fantasies, gay sex, orgies, everything,' Rashida, who recently dated Vampire Weekend musician Ezra Koenig, said.
>'We’re so complex. So let us be complex and be turned on by all types of different things, not just male fantasies.'

>A longtime insider says he saw a woman seated next to Lasseter in a meeting that occurred more than 15 years ago
Hold the fuck up

So this MOTHERFUCKER is sitting NEXT TO A WOMAN?

And this was 15 fucking years ago and nobody has persecuted him all this time? What the FUCK Hollywood?

>An ass slap is harmless fun
lmao

Is he next?

How arrogant can you be to think you have the right to put your hands on people you work with sexually? It's simple, just don't touch people

I'm just counting down the days until somebody accuses RDJ of something. It could be complete bullshit and wouldn't know because of all the drugs

* G U L P *
G
U
L
P

>John Lassiter

kek

>being a pervert that would fuck anything at all = "so complex"

What am I even supposed to say to that

>Hurr fug Walt Disney; le Jew h8r an probs a woman bigot! XD

Then it turns out Walt did far more for women by training them as artists while showing them proper respect while all modern soyboy Jew idols were craven deviants using their position of power to go after goy girls.

where are you finding the stuff about Rashida Jones?

I bet they're all baby boomers just like the rest. Glad to see that generation go down in flames.

>name a single time this happened like it did in your post
John Lasseter 2017

>the Breadwinner
is she selling her ass? Otherwise my suspension of disbelief is ruined

>she went with animal sex first
dirty