Beyond R*ck & M*rty

I know most of you must be sick of the R&M fanbase/memes/pickles to death, like I am. It's completely spoiled the show for me to the point that I probably won't watch season 4 in fear of it's self aware meme status. Is there another funny show that is relatively underground with some good redpills? Thanks and go fuck yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU
archive.org/details/TimeForBeany1953
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to see her pusy lol

Didn't read but post sauce pls

BRRAAAAAPP

>I can't like something because other people like it

are you 12?

watch whatever you want, a show isn't better or worse because everyone likes it or it's a super secret club.

>being TOO pretentious to watch Rick and Morty even though you like it
That's a whole new level of pathetic

>rick and morty
>good redpills
surely you mean redditpills?

Sauce?

Just google "John Persons Jenny Summers photos", there's a whole gallery of it.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP -inhales- oh yes my sweet RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGG -finish it off my love, this odor is a gift- RAAAAAAAAAAGGGPPPPPPP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHP

you’re doing God’s work user

OP here
I fucking hate this board

Telling us to go fuck ourselves isn’t exactly the best way to initiate conversation, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU

>Dozen replies
>Summed up as BRRRRAAAPP

Oh, you're right, those are great suggestions

Betingning, ballt

I know you must be a faggot

Hi I am a redpilled geniusman who hates all women because I have a fear of getting cucked (which to me means she ever has sex again after I fuck her) and genuinely believe anyone who isn't like me is a shill to the Jews. I can't watch anything popular because I refuse to be grouped in with those freaking NORMIES so I cling to obscure shit that I pretend is "kino" or some shit. I call people soyboys and talk about being a real man and then cry and passive-aggressively complain on the internet about Chads and how suicidal I am. I literally cannot argue without using namecalling and buzzwords.
You're all living in the fantasy world, but my eyes are open.

>desperately projecting your Sup Forums lurking onto me

Thanks! But any real show suggestions? or do you wanna keep being meta

>Is there another funny show that is relatively underground with some good redpills?

Yeah:

archive.org/details/TimeForBeany1953

I hope you are flayed alive while your family watches

You think I'm kidding, don't you? Beany & Cecil are redpilled as fuck.

How about something this century, but I'll give it a watch. I'm judging the book by the cover and assuming it has dry dry humor

Jokes on you, I like this better.