Does Sup Forums think black panther will be good?

Does Sup Forums think black panther will be good?

THIS KIDS SUPERHERO MOVIE IS WHITE GENOCIDE REEEEEEE

white hollywood gonna be blacked

>Does Sup Forums think black panther will be good?
It's a modern superhero movie.

So no

guess which movie im not seeing ;)

BASED

>I couldn't do an English accent like they wanted. So I made some shit up.

>people born in 1999 can post on Sup Forums
Jesus fuck what?

No but plenty of outsiders will

the only attention it's going to get is ironic posting
after it passes there will be a new pile of trash to kek ok

>talk like a caricature of Africans that sounds exactly like a white person making fun of Africans
>make a point about white supremacy

kek

I don’t get how an accent has anything to do with white supremacy

>People think about how race has affected the world. It’s not just in the States. Colonialism is the cousin of slavery. Colonialism in Africa would have it that, in order to be a ruler, his education comes from Europe. I wanted to be completely sure that we didn’t convey that idea because that would be counter to everything that Wakanda is about. It’s supposed to be the most technologically advanced nation on the planet. If it’s supposed to not have been conquered — which means that advancement has happened without colonialism tainting it, poisoning the well of it, without stopping it or disrupting it — then there’s no way he would speak with a European accent.

>If I did that, I would be conveying a white supremacist idea of what being educated is and what being royal or presidential is. Because it’s not just about him running around fighting. He’s the ruler of a nation. And if he’s the ruler of a nation, he has to speak to his people. He has to galvanize his people. And there’s no way I could speak to my people, who have never been conquered by Europeans, with a European voice.

>proceeds to speak English

Why do they speak English in Wakanda then?

He needs to break out the Ebonics

When this shit comes out Sup Forums is going to be even more insufferable than when Ep. IX or Avatar 2 happen.

DUDE JUST HATE WHITE PEOPLE ALREADY LMAO

>thinking that the chinese and asians in general would go watch a movie starring a bunch of niggers

this is gonna be Marvel's first flop

>they speak English in Wakanda
Say Wakanda again! I dare you. I double-dare you motherfucker, say Wakanda one more god damn time!

Ryan Coogler is unironically a good director but this is Marvel studios we're talking about so they probably have him on a leash. If it's as good as Creed, I'll be very happy

>Ayo B. Panths my nigga finna blanda black widow to be a lil mo black nawmean? Sheeeeit

does he not know that the rulers of African nations that weren't conquered were the main suppliers of slaves?

So brave

The whole existence of Wakanda is honestly more baffling than any of the supernatural or alien stuff that happens in Marvel films. When we're introduced to the MCU it seems like our reality with exaggerated tech. The idea that at the same time as the first Iron Man there was some super advanced we wuz kangz nation is just the most jarring thing. The historical implications of such a nation existing would likely have the whole world around it be utterly different from our own as a result. None of that matters with capeshit though, just change your universe and retcon things as it goes along, it's all popcorn nonsense.

Of course not. The whole point of black people is that they can't educate themselves. I mean, why would he read into the history of something he's deeply passionate about?

You've got your history a bit mixed around Europe only really colonises most of Africa about 70 years after the abolition of the Slave trade.

Conquer and colonialism is the only fucking reason niggers in Africa aren't still in mudhuts. That's why you have areas that were heavily colonized like south africa being so much better off than areas like the Congo. What an idiot

>Another fake article used to trigger Sup Forumstards

what does this even mean?

>Do you think it'll be good?
I think it'll be released in February.

This map of colonization gets me rock hard everytime i see it.

Do niggers actually take time away from doing crack to see movies?

It's a fake country you fucking retards.
>hurr durr, uneducated nigger lol!

If its fake then the accent doesnt matter

It will be a perfectly average modern superhero flick. No one will notice or care about his accent.

>Just slapping on a swastika
God damn that is lazy.

Shhh! If they're going to complain about a single instance of historical slavery that serves their agenda, they should at least come up with a unique term for it.

It's real. Real stupid, but real.

If he's trying to use a fake country to make a point about real life, people are justified in using history to criticize the points he tries to make.

>dis all sapposed to b about how de ebil wiyte man is de ebilest
>NO NO NO YU CAN NOT CRITISIZE IT IS FAKE

>make a movie actively making fun of White people
>make it the basis of your marketing campaign too

This is going to be Ghostbusters 2.0

Does Sup Forums think the reviews will be sincere?

The Chadwick Afrika Accent vs. The Virginwick Euro-mumble

It's amazing and tragic how quickly imperialism fell apart.

So which African nations had their land stolen to make Wakanda on the map?

Name one good capeshit movie besides the Dark Knight.

I'm going to completely ignore the identity politics and watch it. The trailer looked pretty good.

The funniest thing about black panther is that he's literally a "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY LAWN" type of character.

It'll probably be alright, but just like the last four marvel movies, I wont pay for it.

Retarded Nu politics aside, he isn't wrong. The dude would have an African accent.

Ironman
and dark knight a shit

They're all decent. It's just that they aren't academy award winning decent. Like when animated films were considered garbage tier until beauty and the beast won an award.

No matter how you praise it
There ain't no good capeshit

Sheeeit. .. I'm a rapper

Does this nigger not know that Africa is still a hotbed of niggers enslaving other niggers? Man, what a dumb nigger.

It will be the first movie to get 110% on Rotten Tomatoes

Why do they speak English? Why don't they have their own language?

European colonization damages cultures irreparably.

What have Africans contributed to the world? Can't really think of anything, besides living on welfare and still live in shithouses.

That has nothing to do with colonialism. For example, you'll find English-speaking Spaniards with more British accents because their instructors spoke with one. Continental Europeans speaking with a foreign accent.

So this movie basically has to do well in North America, because in Asia they do not give 2 fucks about Africa.

I can already imagine the headlines of why Black Panther flopped... "Black Panther flopping proves America is white supremacists."

peanud budda

Inventor of that had white in him.

This is correct. However, if they are that far ahead of the world in tech and have completely isolated themselves for hundreds of years, then they wouldn't speak like Africans either.

Well, Egypt did a whole lot.

It'll be exactly 7/10 (Marvel has a template, after all, regardless of how they try and dress it up), but it'll be championed as some kind of powerful statement on America during the Trump administration. It'll be like the reception to WW, only more obnoxious because it's Marvel/Disney and they can pay for the shills

Egyptians were Mediterranean not black

You didn't say black. You said African

From about 5000 to 1000 BC. After that it was one long rape train of foreign conquerors until about 50 years ago.

Most of them are competent, just shallow. None of them really approach the merit of TDK with their themes.

Africa is a Roman word anyway, they didn't know that there was anything below Sahara.

I don't envy the poor fucker at Disney who has to wrangle this movie.

They already fired Ava Duvernay after this stunt, then put her in charge of a $100 million picture nobody will see as a consolation prize to stop her from DAS RACISing the entire company into the ground

Imagine trying to do PR for a movie with 11 black leads and hundreds, if not thousands of black extras and make sure nothing happens like a drive-by shooting, a rape, a crack arrest or just a rant to a reporter about how "the holy sun will purge the white devil sons of Yakub" because somewhere in the South a 17 year old convenience store robber got shot by cops

aids

Don't play dumb fat ass

>And if he’s the ruler of a nation, he has to speak to his people.
???
Do people not realize what a monarchy is? The greeks who ruled over Egypt were so above the people that they didn't even speak the same language

Bananas.

Do you mean Africans, or black people? Egypt did a lot of shit, before it turned to shit. As far as black people go, I can't think of anything.

wankanda is a xenophobic nation of technocrats that still has a monarchy does he even know the fucking character?

Iron Man.

black guy invented the street light

They knew. A Carthaginian made it all the way down to near the equator. He brought back stories of savages and "violent hairy men"

Because no one wants to watch a movie with subtitles and all of the actors are north American and don't actually speak any African languages?

Hella F*cking Diverse

What does his accent even sound like?

is he admitting that white people are superior?

id say they are equal to asians, and everyone else is shit

He met a bunch of chimpanzees?

What have you contributed?

I'm expecting there to be tons of race related stuff that ends up being unintentionally funny.

pretty much

They called them gorillas, but they may have been chimps

You do know that every person that can read, hold down a menial job and has never committed burglary or arson is immediately superior to 95% of all blacks who have ever lived, right?

surely the movie will be a in a non european language then

Like a stereotypical african accent except with proper grammar

Doesn't change the fact that they're speaking English in the movie accent or not so his claims are retarded.

Ethiopia was never conquered by colonialists and dont' do this

Ethiopia actually beat the Italians trying to conquer them in the 1890s tho, look it up

>African has an african accent
SO BRAVE
#POWERFUL
A statement!
What a time to be alive.

HIV and AIDs

But aren't stereotypical African Accents usually some weird broken french accent?

why are "liberals" so fucking dumb?

why can't they make this movie just about YAY BLACK BEEBLE!

instead they go for the pathetic victim-loser-beta route of BOO WHIDE BEEBLE!

this movie will be the most unsuccessful marvel movie to date because of this. they should have just made black panther like any other comic movie but noooo, lets bring in fucking real world politics into a comic movie

What a niggery thing to say

Doesn't he realize how telling it is that a nation like Wakanda can only exist on the pages of a comic written by imaginative white men,

Reminder that the "Scramble for Africa" and African colonization was a Jewish plot.

The Congress of Berlin, which set the stage for colonization and partitioned which European nations got what, was orchestrated by British PM Benjamin (((Disraeli)))

this

Who? I see brits, scotts, germans and russians connected to multiple versions or streetlights over the centuries, but no black guy.

>was never conquered by europeans due to being technologically superior

>stood by and watched all the other nations in Africa suffer at their hands

>never once tried to help liberate them or even help supply them

They're just as much to blame for being isolationists.

Actually yea it does. You dont need to be a road scholar to assume they're speaking whatever language they need to speak so you can have an easier time understanding. Do you think people in china who watch American movies in dub actually think that Hollywood actors can speak mandarin?